Hayashi Runa (Runapi) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Feb 17, 2020.

1. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    ^I agree with you. I didn't think her smiles were emotionless either, but thought maybe that was just me. I also found her introduction on Nogichuu incredibly endearing, because it showed that she has her weaknesses, too.
    I think Runa-chan has potential.

This next part I'm putting as a spoiler because it isn't solely in regard to Runa-chan but the whole image talk.
    I think a bit differently about that. Yes, maybe Nogi's image right now isn't that whole beautiful/elegant one that it was. (Although I try and am often able to find that bit of elegance in every single, choreo, etc. even if it is small)
    Maybe, the newer gens don't represent this image as much. But, they are also still young. They can still grow into it. They just need time. Like the other gens needed, too. They too needed time to grow and develop that image.

I also think it depends a lot on management. Mostly in regard to what types of songs, choreos, costumes, etc. they choose.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    June 07, 2018
    A user named るな (runa) asked Miona for advice since she wanted to join the Sakamichi Joint Audition. Basically, what she's saying here was that she's doubting herself because she's not cute(?) and everything but she really wanted to become an idol which is why she asked Miona for some advice. Then currently, that 755 user is now deleted. Could this user be her?
    Credits to Anakamirikaru in FB

98276402_3040630639363186_1041414043249672192_n.jpg 96792487_3040630702696513_7275857487721398272_n.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It must be a coincidence but I really think she has to be her. Isn't Miona her favourite member after all?
    Honestly I'm rooting for her the most to make it. She hasn't been selected the first time as a 4ki but then she made it, and even if she thinks she's not that good looking she wanna fill the gap with her aura. Really different from Matsuo Miyu which not only had the opportunity to be a 4ki already in 2019 like other original ones, but then she left too cause she didn't want to be in Nogi at first. Like, really? Go away if that's your attitude. Hope she changed now at least.

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Next week NogiSkits, we are going to see dansho Runa!!!:corr::inlove:
    IMG_20200721_154002.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  8. Rororz2

Rororz2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane, Hayashi Runa
    Twitter:
    rodrigorojas36
    Here is.
    [the new breeze of~] Nogizaka, Hayashi Runa, a new member with a strong personality.
    The new rising star Hayashi Runa (Hayashi Runa(in hiragana): 16y/o), who just joined Nogizaka46 last month, gave her first exclusive interview. She joined the group one year and three months later than the 11 members in her generation, but she has been firing up her engines with her strong spirit of "Don't lose, don't be afraid"(her catchphrase, "makeruna, shogeruna~") against adversity. She's going to bring a new style to the group with her strong personality, which has never been seen in Nogizaka46 before.[Toshi/Kei Yokoyama]

picture 1: Runa Hayashi of Nogizaka46 shows a fresh smile for the first time (Photo: Yokoyama Kenta)

Was the reason you auditioned an innocent one? she smiled shyly and said, "I thought if I make it to the second round, I'd be able to meet some cute girls... I've always liked idols."
    When I was in the lower grades of elementary school I liked Atsuko Maeda of AKB48, and when she cut her hair, I would cut my hair too. It wasn't long after that, but when I entered junior high school and saw Nishino Nanase on TV, since then I was hooked on Nogizaka46.
    In August of 2018 she advanced to the final round of the Sakamichi Joint Auditions. While the other candidates performed their special skills of dancing and impersonation, she appealed to the audience with her unprecedented self-presentation: "I will report the news of a runaway panda, Yasushi-kun, who escaped from a zoo with the eyes blank." she said.
    "I didn't think I'd be accepted, so I thought I could do whatever I wanted in front of people who I wouldn't see again. When I think about it now, I'm sorry about that (laughs)."
    Her "white-eyed report" drew laughter from the judges, and she became the talk of everyone involved. Of the 39 entrants who passed the test, they received media awards from a number of media organizations, including the Nikkan Sports Award, which was the biggest number of awards given to them.
    In November that year, while the successful candidates were assigned to Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 and hiragana keyakizaka46(now Hinatazaka46), she was told that she wasn't assigned to any group.
    "I didn't have confidence in myself, so I was heading to the station without thinking about it. I remember everyone cheering each other up."

picture 2: Hayashi Runa of Nogizaka46 writes a mathematical formula on the whiteboard (photo by Kenta Yokoyama)

She began her days as a trainee at Sakamichi. The other members who had joined the group earlier, their fellow 'classmates', appeared in various media and were active in their careers. "I had mixed feelings about it, of course, but I think I watched everyone's activities from an objective perspective. But as I went from my third year in junior high school to my first year in high school, I felt that I was getting old."

While some members withdrew from the tour in the middle of the tour, the 15 trainees started their lessons in earnest in June last year. They had to learn the choreography of the Sakamichi Group's songs to prepare for their upcoming tour in October. "From around the summer holidays onwards, we became much closer to each other. Myself and Masumoto Kira(?)(now Keyakizaka46) are the type of girls who get excited even when we're down. We motivated each other." she recalls.

In September, her face and name were made public for the first time as a Sakamichi trainee. "When I woke up in the morning and saw the article in the newspaper, I thought, "This is it"" However, regarding the photo on the official website, she said, "It's a photo of a person who is looking at me with compassionate eyes. I was like "They used this picture?", I was told by the members that I wasn't looking good enough there. But I thought it would be better if I lower a bit the bar, because I took it in front of a bright light" she laughed.

On stage during the tour, she performed a formula that uses the integrals ∫ (integral) to make the answer "884 (hayashi)(ha=hachi(8), ya=yatsu(8), shi=shi(4))" and excited the audience with another unique self-introduction.

picture 3: Runa Hayashi of Nogizaka46 introducing herself in a unique way using equations (Photo: Kenta Yokoyama)

Last month, Hayashi and the other five trainees finally decided to join Nogizaka46. "When we were trainees, everyone predicted that Runa wouldn't be assigned to Nogizaka. So I was happy to hear that she was chosen to join Nogizaka46, but honestly I was surprised." She laughed and said, "I may not be Nogizaka-like, but I think I can create a new wind for that reason."

and like that she joined the 11 members of the 4th generation who joined earlier. They are now closing the gap little by little, there is certainly a difference in experience, but they will spend more time in the future with the 16 members of the 4th term after the 5 of us have joined. At that time, I would like to be able to say 'I'm happy with these 16 members'. She said positively, "Although we're in the same group, I can learn a lot from them since they're in the group before me, so that's very reassuring.
    As for her activities as Nogizaka46, she vows, "I'll do my best with my life on the line. I think I can do whatever I put my body through, as long as I divide it up as work! She declares, "No ngos."
    "I'm really bad at dancing and right after I was accepted I was at a level I couldn't even be seen. But I'm the type of person who can do my best in adversity, whether it's something I'm not good at or something I don't like, and I'm the type of person who can do my best in adversity...I'm a year late to join, but that's why I can do my best and give myself a boost. I want to be someone who can brighten up the atmosphere of a place and make people like me as a person!"

"Don't lose, don't be shaken, Hayashi Runa". It will be a new weapon for this national idol group.

Hayashi Runa was born on October 2, 2003, in the Hyogo Prefecture. Home in Kanagawa Prefecture. She usually speaks in Kansai dialect. She sang Mio Yamazaki's "Showbiz World" in the final round of the Sakamichi Audition. She is also fond of other artists such as GLAY and Shinsei Kamatte-chan. Her catchphrase is "Don't lose, don't be disheartened, Runa Hayashi. Work hard today, too. She is good at white-eyes, running a bicycle, and is 163cm tall. Blood Type O.
    I translated it fast so may have mistakes, sorry if they're.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  9. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Hayashi Runa for UTB vol 293

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Some preview of Hayashi Runa on ENTAME (2020 Sept + Oct issue).Released on 7/30

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika

Attached Files:

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, when i saw her first official pic, i'm like 'thi girl got accepted?'. But when i saw her on their assignment video's i change my mind. Her official pic isn't fair for her lol

IMG_20200727_184808.jpg
    Now i'm in love with her :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Her face looks like a mix of Nanase and HoshiMina in this pic. I like how she signs her last name too.

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

More like Nanase X Berisa for me.

16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Looks like a baby Yokoyama Yui.

In that picture anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    A very active talk session from the start until the end. Some screenshots from the stream. The view is quite low since she is still new and most nogi fans are watching Nep League.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tomorrow is Kuromin!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    bad timing. she alone and nep league has 4 :wall:

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

24k doesn't seem that low for brand new member

• Agree Agree x 4