Hayashi Runa (Runapi) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Feb 17, 2020.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

Wow Congrats for entering University. In her blog she said indebted to Rena san ( is it Yamazaki Rena…?). Did she entering Keio University too ? Now i am curious did she take Math Major in University.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Angel Macias

Angel Macias Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    Now that you're into the college topic I wanna ask if being in the college lower her chances to enter senbatsu?:(

Don't get me wrong. Of course I'm happy that she can pursuit her dreams but it could be that thanks to her low popularity (based on meguri sold out slots) she made the decision to enter college?

Sorry if I sound rude but I just want the best for her and I want to know what will be her future in the group.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Let's keep believing/hoping that she has a chance to enter Senbatsu, even though the Senbatsu members are most likely those who are model-like member and have high popularity. And, Runa talent is something different than that.

As for her reason to enter college and take Movie major, she wrote it on that blog post that she was inspired by Ito Shuto works, who also directed her individual PV. And, she has a dream to direct Nogi MV and her individual PV in the future. So, I think she already decided the goal/dream she want to get.
    Renachi also has a big role in her decision, as she also wrote her name in that blog post. Maybe, she already knew that she has slim chance to enter Senbatsu but still has a chance to success like Renachi.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Not necessarily. Ikuta went to a music college, I'm pretty sure Manatsu went to college as well which was why she had a hiatus, and Kakehashi is currently enrolled in college and she made the last 2 senbatsu. Hashimoto Nanami did go to college but dropped out do to being to busy with the group. It all depends on whether the girl in question A) Wants to balance college and being and Idol, and B) Is popular enough with management and fanbase to be selected to senbatsu

For the sister groups, Ushio, Kumi, Harada, Sugai and probably a couple others I'm forgetting about went to and have graduated or are about to graduate from college

• Like Like x 4
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Whatever makes you think will give you a better chance to succeed in the future. They won't be idols forever. She made a good choice. I'll be straightforward. I think Runa and other 4.5 girls will have a hard time entering Senbatsu at this point now that 5th gen have arrived. Not much room to work with and they need to push new faces. I would bet they'll select Nagi and Satsuki over them in the next 2 single.

But things are different now. Just being part of this group is already a plus. These girls appear on TV shows, movies, drama, stage play, magazines, etc. And it's not limited to Senbatsu members. Of course it's still nice to be part of it. But there are many ways of making it far.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Angel Macias

Angel Macias Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    I see thanks a lot for your answers. Now I understand better what could be her future

I agree with all of you so let's keep supporting her <3

• Like Like x 3
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Runa denshidai

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  9. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    That laugh is the best! Her's and Briquette's are so unique!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2022
  10. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Hayashi had a pretty good seat in this past Kojichu, makes me wonder if she made it into senbatsu for the 30th. She may just be there for her segment in the show but it's be great to see her make it with her talent.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Runa cut her hair

rps20220715_144105.jpg

Runa with naonao

rps20220715_144532.jpg

Runa in sekai marumei (june 20).

• Like Like x 5
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Anyone has her 2022.06.28 nogiobi SR video? I only found one on bilibili, but it has Chinese sub in it.

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Runa wota w

Credit to uploader

ikemen SR 2022.08.05
    [This video is private]
    Credit to uploader

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I was shocked watching this scene from Yumiki Yamitsuki. She pull up her skirt!!! Runnaaa, wtf!!!!:shocku::wall:
    Screenshot_2022-08-08-04-05-21-16_f2cb81fb7cf38af7978f186f2a61634a-min (1).jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

ikemen Runa in band!!!!! Wohooo ikemen runa.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It is so cute!!! Sakuchan call Runa, "Rururu~":inlove: And Micchan is jealous because of that.[hehe]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Since it is Runa's birthday, I'll share something.

I wasn't really keen on sharing this because I thought it was just some theory that a news outlet came up with to garner engagements.
    But just this recently, MoriP (Shinobu Mori), a notable producer of idol shows most especially for Sakamichi, tweeted the same article and this got my attention.

As a quick rough summary, the article is saying that Hayashi Runa could possibly follow Saito Asuka's path. The path from unders to a prominent face in senbatsu. Their reasoning is that just like Asuka before, Runa didn't have a good start. From Sakamichi Kenshuusei to Nogi, She was "overshadowed" by the other 4ki members. However, some TV production staff member said that she's really good and quick-witted, can react nicely, knows how to "lead/control" the "flow" of a show (perhaps they're referring to talk varieties), and she can sing.

A sports newspaper reporter (could be nikkan sports) also believed that Runa can become a good center like Endo or Kaki. They used the word "leading role" but I bet the reporter is also referring to how she can "lead".

This doesn't really mean that she will become senbatsu or ace eventually but at least she got good response from the people she worked with.

Sources:
    https://twitter.com/nogi46bunno1/status/1576107672541499398
    https://twitter.com/shinobumouri/status/1576226490068660225
    https://dot.asahi.com/wa/2022093000060.html?page=1

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy Birthday, Runa<3!!!!:ome:

20. Jumps_Zilla