1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hello! New member

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Geisha, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Geisha

Geisha Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone. I’m a fan of AKB48 and especially Yuki Kashiwagi.(She is perfect)
    I became a fan of AKB48, French Kiss and Nogizaka46 a few years ago but dropped them for kpop for over year... I also dropped the music for religious reasons but now I am trying to get back into them. I also love E-Girls, Cherrsee () and the now disbanded DREAM (). I obviously love kpop but this isn’t a forum to talk about my love for kpop. That took over my love for jpop but I’m really missing jpop lately it’s been quite a long time I’ve heard any music from Japanese artists. Ok.. years.

I am really upset that only one album is available by AKB48 on Spotify. I’m unsure if all of Nogizaka46 and other sister groups albums are on there. I’ve recently been enjoying Hiragana Keyakizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 as I’ve never heard them before.
    Is there a way to scrobble and enjoy all of these groups without having to buy Japanese iTunes cards? It’s just crazy how hard it is to assess Japanese music! (Glad lots are on Spotify though..)

I also would like some help on who to stan. I always liked Yuki as she stood out to me for some reason and she is so amazing at singing too (used to listen to her solo work). I’m unsure how to keep up with hundreds of members and ex members. It’s very overwhelming.

Feel free to delete if this is in the wrong spot for an introduction thread.

2. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Hey Welcome to Stage48! :)

Yes we are all fans here so please discuss and post to your delight! Man it's been a while I've listened to some French Kiss.

Not sure if there is a member introductions thread but In any case cheers!