1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Help everyone!!!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by langsikretoooo, Dec 11, 2018.

1. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

My NogiChu files are always been messy ever since, now I started re-downloading every episode from bagikuy by batch and now that I've already downloaded up to episode 140... I noticed that they counted the SP as episode 87. I also noticed that the dates from bagikuy raws and the dates from the sub masterlist don't match well.

At this rate, will I be alright? Am I gonna miss an episode? :(

2. cantankerous

cantankerous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    i think you'll just gonna be fine, either rename the raw episodes or the sub files onward starting from that SP

• Like Like x 1
  3. woque

woque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    In stead of counting 1, 2, 3... you should use date, e.g 180123 and keep an eye on the content, I mean each topic often lasts 2 or 3 eps. I have had a difficult time figuring out which episode it is after SP too but then everything is fine now.

5. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I've always been using dates too for every show since before. But the dates of the raws and subs don't match. Should I follow the date from raw or the sub?

6. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    You should use date from the masterlist, you can find what ep it is depends on the content. If it's only 1 day different, it's ok.

• Like Like x 1