1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hidaka Yuzuki (Yuzuki) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Hidaka Yuzuki (Yuzu)

Kyaihhhhh Yuzu chan kawaikkkk [blush] [blush] So I want to have sister like a yuzuchan :inlove: :inlove:

Btw, i like your banner profil [hehe] What are the Nagoya specialties? Tebasaki, kishimen, hitsumabushi, misonikkomi udon. What else??? my sister Yuzuchan \m/^_^ hahahah [hehe]

2. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

So with her got in as one of the KKS's Kami7, can we say she's already the Ace of the 6th gen now, or even the KKS ? lol

Eh I was expecting Naachan or Sayaka to be the MVP but then it belonged to .. Nagisa was it ?
    I don't really get into NMB's KKS's growth and development :^^;:

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I only wish that were true :( Yuzuki got a lot of attention during the concert with her antics and adorable personality, but back home in SKE she isn't anywhere near the ace position. In fact, when the girls perform "Skirt, Hirari" during the KKS stage, Yuzuki isn't even one of the seven girls selected to wear the uniforms. If we're lucky, Yuzu will take Azumarion's spot in "Skirt, Hirari" after the new teams begin performing together. I hope...

Anyway, there are a handful of other 6th gens who have gotten a ton of attention over Yuzuki. The most noteable is Kitagawa Ryoha, who got a huge push already! Next are Kitahara Yuuna and Kitano Ruka, both stars of the theater. Noguchi Yume has performed A LOT with Team KII so she's getting attention there.

I've seen every stage with Yuzuki in it, and I must say that her cheers are pretty good. After a girl does a self introduction, everyone in the audience claps and yells the girls' name. For a 6th gen, Yuzuki's doing relatively well in getting cheers and "Yuzuki calls". Not as much as the top girls of course, but pretty decent. As a side note, Oshirin seems very popular.

News:
    YUZUKI IS MAKING HER TEAM E UNDER DEBUT ON JULY 1ST!!! :D

Anyway, Yuzuki and Mizuno Honoka were wearing Goto Risako birthday shirts. It seems they're becoming part of the "Gorisa Children" [hehe] For those who don't know, Risako likes to "adopt" kenkyuusei and teach them bad habits like how to be narcissistic. Risachan is a big troll hahhaaha

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
  4. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Yeahhh, Im waiting LOD E2 20130701 heheheheh [blush]
    And i see the Yuzuchan photo used sifuku team E from Maimai G+ [blush] [blush]
    She look kawaiii :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

[​IMG]

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

If at least the fans already recognize her and already thinking of becoming her their future oshis or current oshis, that's already a big progress.

I've been periodically did some research on the KKS, and it seems Ryoha and Yumechi are quite big rivals for Yuzu, they kinda looted much fans in every theater performances. :hmm:

Dang it. What's with that face :nb:

6. moomookan

Oshimen:

We made it to page 2! You guys are awesome :)

That's a really good point. I guess she really is on her way! I think she's definitely in the "upper half" of the 6th gens. Like if they were to be ranked on popularity, she'd be in at least the top 10 ^___^

Unfortunately Yuzuki was not one of the KKS to make it to the Janken Tournament (the ones who made it were Kitahara Yuuna, Owaki Arisa, Sasaki Yuka, and Takeuchi Saki). Its a shame because I want Yuzu to be the most popular [hehe]

Lastly: Yuzuki will be performing with Team E again on July 6!! Yay!!

Yuzuki photo:
    Mod edit: removed dead photo link

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
  7. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Hhahaahha Is this pict makes you *nosebleed ?? hahaha me too :D

Yeayyyyyyyy \m/^_^

Before 6gen form, I have chosen Aritan to the next oshi :D but after I saw her at bonus video single choco no slaves, I think this woman is Baka :D but she is beautiful.

I always waiting all LOD at Hello Online, :)

Yeah I saw the pict at last night, the Yuzu cheeks is very cute [blush] [blush]

8. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

The one who contribute the most is you all this time lol.

She didn't ? Uh .. why ? :wtf:
    That's kinda weird. Sakipon and Yuppii weren't that popular the last time I watched KKS performance (I mean LOD, not in the theater directly - although I really want to T_T). Think that Yuzu need some more kind of pushes.

And the 130701 LOD, jeez I can't find it either. Been searching through some websites I used to download LOD from and couldn't find the file. A little more waiting maybe :^^;:

Yeah it's kinda. A bit. I love girls who aren't afraid to show their funny/maniac/ugly faces or expression or action.

9. moomookan

Oshimen:

I finally found the Team E lod with Yuzuki! This is from July 6th. In the spoiler.
    For the 3rd song, Hitei no Requiem, Yuzuki had a great spot! When the song begins, she was one of the two girls who comes out from center stage. She looked AMAZING. And when she turns around to walk back... in those shorts :nb:

At a few points Yuzuki seemed a bit unwell and wasn't her usual smiling self. I'm worried that she was sick... Perhaps she was just nervous. It was only her second team performance after all

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc5ODg1MjA0.html[/youku]

Also, Takeuchi Mai posted some pictures.
    Seriously, how cute can Yuzuki be?! I admit that I think Kitahara Yuuna is really really cute, but something about Yuzuki just makes me want to hug her :) Orito Aisa is cute and energetic too!
    Anyway, on to the pictures.

First, Mai hug-attacks Yuzuki:
    [​IMG]

Then Yuzuki teams up with Mai and Owaki Arisa to hug-attack Kitahara Yuuna:
    [​IMG]

I updated my member ranking and Yuzuki is in my Kami-7 now hahaha. Its funny how I don't even know that much about her but I have such a huge desire to support her! I can't wait until she and the other 6th gens get Google+ :)

10. moomookan

Oshimen:

Oh my gosh you guys, you MUST see this! It was the cutest 16 seconds of my life. Yuzuki's laugh at the end, so precious

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc5MTk0MjI0.html[/youku]

Here are some Yuzuki pictures I've found recently. She's seriously adorbale!

Yuzukis' signature giggle
    [​IMG]

That pouting face is just too :^O^:
    [​IMG]

"Sexy"?
    [​IMG]

When she went out to eat with Narumi, Ruka, and Ami
    [​IMG]

11. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Arghhhh Im dead :nb: Yuuzu is very cute [blush] , I dont saw the video now, because the proxy youku in my office is blocked :fp:

I saw the picture at G+ Ami chan, arghhh cheek cheek everywhere :nb:
    [​IMG]

12. moomookan

Oshimen:

Yuzuki did a new spot in the "Aitakatta" stage tonight! (Yamamoto Yuka took her old spot)
    One of her new units is Nageki no Figure! She gets a lot of "Yuzuki" calls!
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg0MjMyMjQw.html[/youku]

I think she has also been put into Glass no I LOVE YOU, but I really have no idea. Her spot in Nageki is Rinatin's original spot, and Glass was Rinatin's unit as well. It's hard to tell since I've only seen a limited amount of clips. No full LODs out :(

It's exciting that the girls move their units around though. There was talk of the KKS getting a new stage. I hope its true, but maybe all they really meant was this unit shuffling.

Here is the self-intros from a recent show, notice she has moved to the far-right in the back when she used to be far-left. Ryoha has been in this spot in the past. Yuzuki got good cheers here ^__^
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg0MjI2Nzk2.html[/youku]
    Another video of a group MC where Yuzuki leads in the begining :)
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg0MjI1NTcy.html[/youku]

13. moomookan

Oshimen:

Oh gosh guys, this is seriously adorable. Yuzuki's most recent attempt at Oyasumi no Meigen Dojo.

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg1OTM2NzI0.html[/youku]

When she got hit, her expression was so cute. And she must have said something really funny because all the girls cracked up!

14. moomookan

Oshimen:

Keepin this thread alive (LOL)

Yuzuki was one of the Zenza girls today! She did a great job and was cute as always ^__^ I can't wait until she gets a turn at singing Romance Kakurenbo!

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg3OTM5NDgw.html[/youku]

15. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Lol I didn't follow Yuzu's updates for like the last few months.

She looks cute in that yellow dress.
    But still - my hope is to see her in Ookami to Pride dress :blush:

16. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

@moomookan: thanks for udpates all about Yuzuchan [clap]

Yeahhhhhhhh me too [rock] Because I like looking kuuchan in her [blush]

17. moomookan

Oshimen:

There are so many cute outfits I want to see Yuzuki in :inlove: I really want her to do "Wimbledon e Tsureteitte" or "Finland Miracle" some day! What a cutie :)

Anyway, the latest SKE mixi rankings bring good news! Yuzu is one of the highest out of the 6th gens, even higher than Yuuna the ace! Mixi is sort of like a popularity contest from Japanese forums. Here is the latest SKE Mixi, originally posted by Flutterbyu! I've colored the 6th gens so its easier to tell how awesome Yuzuki's rank is ;)

1. Matsui Rena
    2. Matsui Jurina
    3. Takayanagi Akane
    4. Oba Mina
    5. Kizaki Yuria
    6. Suda Akari
    7. Mukaida Manatsu
    8. Kimoto Kanon
    9. Furukawa Airi
    10. Oya Masana
    11. Kaneko Shiori
    12. Shibata Aya
    13. Matsumoto Rina
    14. Yakata Miki
    15. Matsumura Kaori
    16. Suga Nanako
    17. Nakanishi Yuka
    18. Furuhata Nao
    19. Kinoshita Yukiko
    20. Umemoto Madoka
    21. Iwanaga Tsugumi
    22. Kobayashi Ami
    23. Kito Momona
    24. Niidoi Sayaka
    25. Ishida Anna
    26. Saito Makiko
    27. Sato Seira
    28. Abiru Riho
    29. Deguchi Aki
    30. Kato Rumi
    31. Yamashita Yukari
    32. Sato Mieko
    33. Futamura Haruka
    34. Goto Risako
    35. Takeuchi Mai
    36. Kato Tomoko
    37. Miyamae Ami
    38. Isohara Kyoka
    39. Mizuno Honoka
    40. Yamada Mizuho
    41. Owaki Arisa
    42. Uchiyama Mikoto
    43. Ego Yuna
    44. Sakai Mei
    45. Ichino Narumi
    46. Takagi Yumana
    47. Kitagawa Ryoha
    48. Tsuzuki Rika
    49. Azuma Rion
    50. Goto Mayuko

51. Iguchi Shiori
    52. Yamada Reika
    53. Ogino Risa
    54. Inuzuki Asana
    55. Hidaka Yuzuki
    56. Aoki Shiori
    57. Kumazaki Haruka
    58. Takeuchi Saki
    59. Yano Azuki
    60. Yamada Juna
    61. Kitahara Yuna
    62. Noguchi Yume
    63. Kitano Ruka
    64. Kamata Natsuki
    65. Orito Aisa
    66. Yamamoto Yuka
    67. Sora Miyuka
    68. Sasaki Yuka
    69. Ida Reona

Getting 4th in Mixi out of the 6th gens is really impressive! And she seems to be growing every week which makes me so happy ^__^

Anyway, being part of the "Kami 7" of the KKS concert and a high mixi ranking? Management needs to push Yuzuki, like, now! Ryoha and Yuuna are part of a coupling song for Koi Suru Fortune Cookie. I hope next time there is a KKS song, Yuzu will be part of it :)

Edit: As if Yuzuki's great Mixi rank wasn't enough, Yuzuki's handshake sales are amazing. I'm really impressed. She even beat long time favorites like Kaotan and Mizuho!

Out of the Kenkyuusei, these are how the handshake sales are (after the 7th round)
    1. Kitagawa Ryoha (7/8)
    2. Hidaka Yuzuki (2/4)
    3. Orito Aisa (1.3/2.6)
    4. Matsumura Kaori (1/16)
    5. Kitahara Yuuna (1/4)
    6. Sasaki Yuka (0.6/2.6)

18. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Yuzuki will be an under for Team E's stage on the 29th. Guess who isn't there? Rena. If Yuzuki gets to be in Rena's spot... I'll cry in joy. Even if she isn't, I'm still so happy for her I can't take it. I mean, Yuzuki wasn't presented as one of the 6th gen front girls. Even so, she's getting to be an under for a team before more pushed girls like Yuuna or Ruka are.

(By the way, I'm going to keep pretending Yuzuki's nickname is Yuzu because Hidakakonbu is way too long [hehe] )

Here's a clip of Yuzuki and Ruka after the stage (which is why they look kinda sweaty/not makeup-ed). She's so cute and charming!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIle95kYQh0[/yt]

19. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Well, as you can see from the LOD, Yuzuki didn't get to take Rena's spot. ( Kinchan did Rena's role for Higurashi no Koi). Yuzuki had a pretty good position though, there were a handful of times where she was in the front corner instead of the back :)
    She also got a bunch of close ups!! I'm so happy!! ^__^ She looks SO cute in the uniform for Takeuchi Senpai!

Also, what an honor to be the first one to under for New Team E :)

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjAyNzEzNDY0.html[/youku]

20. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Wahooooo Yuzuuu in under new Team E, I so excited [clap] . I hope Yuzuchan promoted into the new team E [blush]
    Nahh I agree with u ;)
    Thanks a lot moo, for update info yuzuu everytime. with something like this, I feel more closely with my oshi [blush]