1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hidaka Yuzuki (Yuzuki) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Mar 3, 2013.

1. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I translated one of Yuzuki's blog entries :)

This is Hidaka Yuzuki \(^ω^)/

I talked with my grandma
    About the Kouhaku Uta Gassen
    Please listen

…………

Grandma: “Yuzu-chan, I saw Kouhaku”
    Me: “Ooh! Thanks! Did you see me?”
    Grandma: “I saw you. You had the black and white outfit on, didn’t you?”
    Me:”What? Black and White??”

(Hold on…
    Wasn’t I wearing orange?)

Me: “Uh, Grandma? What kind of hairstyle did I have?”
    Grandma: “You had your hair pulled back”

The conviction.

Me: “What song was I singing?”
    Grandma: “Well, there were those monsters going “deru deru”“

Yes, the conviction.

Me: “Um, grandma? That wasn’t me. That was Dream5. A different Yuzu-chan.”
    Grandma: “Huh?? But that was certainly Yuzu-chan!”

Grandma…(^ω^)
    What?

From now on
    Your granddaughter is going to work hard(^ω^)

By the way,
    When the SKE concert at Nagoya Dome happened,
    At that time, my grandma said:

"Yuzu-chan, that blue costume really suited you. You really did your best with that solo song, yeah?"

That was Yuria!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Crying.

My grandma is too funny (haha)

2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    yuyu42.jpg
    yuyu11.JPG
    Happy birthday Yuzuki ! :ome:

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Yuzuki ranked at #49 in the Sousenkyo preliminaries!!

5. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I went to a handshake event on July 25th, and I had two tickets with Yuzuki!

She looked absolutely beautiful in a lavender dress (that she later said belongs to Sakipon). When I saw her, she said "ah, I remember you!". I was shocked!! The last time I saw her was in September 2014 - she remembered me almost a full year later! Granted, I am kind of noticeable because I'm a white girl, but still!
    Its hard to remember our conversation exactly, but here's a summary

Me: Hello!
    Yuzuki: Oh! Long time no see!
    Me: Eh?! You... remem-
    Yuzuki! Yes! I remember you!
    Me: Whoa!!! Thank you! I'm still a Yuzuki oshi :D
    Yuzuki: Ah thank you! (In English) You are cute! I'm happy!
    Me: You know, I tried Hidaka Konbu! It was really good!
    Yuzuki: Ah I'm glad! Hidaka Konbu is my... (she talked so fast, I couldn't catch this part)
    *time up, being pushed out*
    Yuzuki: Oh, please come back again!
    Me: Definitely!!

I still had one more ticket left, but I decided to wait a while. Her line was really really long! I was pleasantly surprised to see she had so many fans. It was a constant stream, and the line was constantly all the way out to the entrance of the lane. That's at least 30 people, no joke! There was a group of about 15 Yuzuki-oshi standing in front of her lane too throughout the whole block. I felt like a proud mother LOL.

But watching her, its no surprise why she has so many fans. She's so engaged in every conversation, she giggles and laughs at everything, and her face is so expressive. Even though I'm obviously bad at Japanese, she was still so great and engaged. I can't imagine how much fun it would be if I were fluent! haha

Eventually I talked to the Yuzuki-oshis. I was kind of embarassed, but I was like "I'm a Yuzuki oshi too!". Some of them didn't really care, but a few others were super nice and gave me an "official" Yuzuki fan button pin and a rare photo!! I tried to tell them I've been a Yuzuki fan since the 6th gen debuted, and that I watch stuff on Youtube. I'm not sure how well it was communicated, but they
    seemed to understand and they were like "cool!" They were all laughing amongst themselves, it was cool to see there was a real fan community!

I waited until the very end to use my last Yuzuki ticket, and 4 of the Yuzuki-oshis came with me. The oldest went last, I felt like it must be out of respect. In reality, it was because he had 36(!!) tickets to use. He seriously talked to her for 6 minutes!! But anyway, my conversation with Yuzuki was like this:
    Me: Hi again!
    Yuzuki: Oh, you're back!
    Me: Congrats on the Zero Poji Sports Test!
    Yuzuki: Ah, second place though... (with a joking :/ face)
    Me: Its still amazing!
    *being pushed out, but her staff were really nice and I think they understood this was a very once-in-a-lifetime thing for me*
    Me: Ah, this is my last one, but I'll keep supporting you from America!
    Yuzuki: Thank you very much! Bye bye!
    Me: Bye!!

All in all, it was a great experience. It reminded me why I became a Yuzuki oshi in the first place. Because she's a fun, dorky girl and someone you really wish the best for! I can't wait to go back :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  6. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Oh so cool that you got to meet her! She's definitively on my list for the next time I go.
    I first noticed her on the bonus dokkiri (can't remember which single) and she was pulling some amazing faces! I now follow her and enjoy her a lot during the MC of KII LOD.

7. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

Yuzuki have so many stalker around her:shifty:
    Sugawara, everytime she tries to have the same clothes as Yuzuki, during handshake or other events.:lol:
    everybody say she talks a lot about yuzuki during the kenkyusei stage.

in niconico handshake, yuzuki and kumazaki both MC, speak about their dreaming unit group. When sugawara first choose Ego Yuna, Obata Yuna and herself , kumazaki told her
    " it's weird, because everybody say, sugawara says everytime she really really really loves Yuzuki, and you didn't choose her "
    after one seconds of reflection, she decided to abandon this unit group, to do this with Yuzuki.. :shifty:
    lol when Mizuno Airi said " kimochiwaru ( disgusting ) when you try everytime to follow yuzuki " [hehe]:hehe: a real Yuzuki stalker ....

'( around 5 min )

if the video does not show watch the video here

not only sugawara, shirai kotono she's a yuzuki stalker .... awesome, both are stalking Yuzuki :cute:

sugawara and kotono .. Yuzuki stalker team

(at the beginning.. and around 6:30 min ) the stalking are awesome

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I am a new Yuzuki convert. I was at the SKE National event today, and as usual I was there to see my SKE 3-top (Mikitty, Tani, Kaotan) Yuzuki shared a lane with Mikitty in the AM, and Kaotan in the PM. By the end of the day we were best of friends! Love this girl! Kami handshake to the max!

9. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I'm so glad to hear that! Welcome to the YuzuCrew ;D

If you meet her again, I'm certain she'll remember you. I first met her in 2014, and again 2015. And she remembered me! A full year later!!
    When I said "hello!" she replied with "oh, its been a long time!", but in such a casual way. I was shocked, so stuttering "y-you remember me?" and she was like "haha yeah, I remember". The way she said it was so friendly and relaxed, almost like "I remember everyone who visits me!"

Not only Yuzuki a great, but her fans are great to her! When I went in 2015, there was a group of about 15 Yuzuki oshis standing at the end of her lane for the entire block. They would go in steadily to make sure she never had a lull. Not that a lull could happen anyway - even in the middle of the block her lane was still strong! At least 20 people were in line at a time! It made me so happy, since I've been a fan of her since literally her first theater performance. She messed up her self-intro that day and the way she so casually laughed it off made me realize "yeah, she's gonna be good"

The Yuzuki oshis were also really nice to me, they gave me a signed photo and an "official" Yuzuki fan pin. I hope you have a chance to meet some of them at an individual handshake event!

------

As for other Yuzuki updates, she's been pranking a lot of members lately by telling them she's taking a picture, but actually taking a video. Some of them look really funny posing there for 4-5 seconds haha

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  10. uncesakti

uncesakti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorisako
    Happy birthday yuzukichan, hope yuzuki ranked in this year ssk....

11. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

12. YogaMagic

YogaMagic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    she get rank, happy for you yuzuki chan, hope she rank this year

:omfg::omfg::omfg:

13. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

congratz 79 yeahh:)

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Her first rank ever. Congrats to her.

15. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

:awesome: my face right now... so happy for her
    congratz

16. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Yuzuki...
    Congratulation for SKE48 20th Single Senbatsu.
    :ome:

Cm5-3DXUkAAkGl5.jpg

17. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Wait, is that Sakura...

Congratulation Yuzuki. Do your best up there!:awesome:

19. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

lol
    Glad, now she have an ameblo, like Takeuchi and Saito.
    She write her first comment. :hehe:

20. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

interesting interview about her family, she love the baseball and the sport, her impressive MC performance and talk about her future.
    lol she and her mother are Dragons fans, when her father and her brother are Yomiuri Giants fans.
    i know she have a brother, he attended 1 time a theater representation, but i was thinking it was younger, so it's older.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2019