1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hikari Endo (Hikarin) / 2nd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Atsu-nee, Feb 17, 2020.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Relay continues. Hikari-chan's 7th blog trans here (ty @toomuchidea).

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She talks about how she was too shy to participate in a group call with the other former Kenshuusei. So sad, she talked about missing them so much but I get that group calls can be intimidating. Hopefully, they'll do another one that Hikari can join soon.

Also, can't wait to see more of her dance in next week's Keyakitte.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I don't know if this is just the kpop fan in me talking, but her dance was a bit... disappointing?
    Like usually I don't mind jpop idols not being perfect dancers, but the way she has been hyped up and talked about as such a great dancer who has practised for over a decade and won stuff....

She seems to be good at waacking and that is it.... And even with that she isn't really imaginative or expressive and expressions are a VERY big part of waacking....

I dunno, maybe she herself didn't want to be hyped up as much but it was decided on by the producers etc, in which case I feel kind of sorry for her.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Likewise, I was a little bit disappointed by this cute Pocahontas, but she is still so nervous... She has to relax, take it easy and believe she is part of the greatest female group in Asia (as simple as that!).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    She does seem like a shy person and variety shows can be very jarring at the beginning, so hopefully it is just that!

5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I kinda agree. Takemoto went all out in her dance and Ten-chan made all her seniors dance along with her, on their first appearance. I'm hoping it was just nerves. She is far more delicate and sensitive than her visuals led us to believe (another reason for not judging a book by its cover). The guest dancer was too nice when he mentioned something like "all 3 are at the same level" when obviously that wasn't the case.

She is still too uptight and I hope she loosens up more as she gets more confident and used to the cameras. She has one big thing in her favor and that is her semi-exotic looks that makes her stand out from her co-generation members. Let's have this conversation a year from now and we'll see....

6. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

If I remember correctly, in addition to Hikarin being too shy, from her blog or some interview she said that she is not good at free style dancing or coming up with her own choreo since she has been dancing along to existed/guided choreo and she apologized for her 1st appearance in Kake. I agree that what she has shown wasn't up to what introduced, but I hope it's just her being too shy and will overcome it soon.
    I wasn't really conviced with Takemoto's dance when she first appeared on Kake too, but let's believe in Keyaki training, they got a base already and will improve at unexpected speed

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    THIS seems actully really likely to me.
    Bcs even though her dance wasn't that groundbreaking, it was obvious she approached it with a lot more... technical approach than the other 2.

8. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I think she said her 1st appearance in Keyakake was also the first time she was asked to free-style too. I understand how hard can it be for her, especially with her shy nature. It is true that she attended international tournament, but it was team-based and as fas as I know, those contest, especially for kids, the choreo is extremely designed/guided and more focus on team work than individual skill.

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Thread starter @Atsu-nee can you please switch around the names on the thread title? It's in first-last name form, which is somewhat discouraged. The correct form is: Endo Hikari

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Everyone (me included) looks at Rena for modeling career, but I won't be against Hikari also be one.
    While I was making my fanart I couldn't help but feel there's way more to this girl other than the little she let us see so far.
    Looking forward to see her shine, no matter how much it will take

Hikari 2.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

@Dill Your art looks great! I think I already followed you on DA, though it's been ages since I've been there.

I do think Hikari has a unique look (to me) and I feel like she will be blossoming well. Looking forward to see more of her.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's been ages since I've been on DA too lol, but I'll follow you back as soon as I get there ^^ Thank you btw.
    I like Hikari look too, but I don't know how her almost exotic look is perceived by j-fans.
    She seems to be still shy, but as soon as Keyaki start to perform and have more activities I think we'll see a her come out of her shell.

13. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

if the video does not show watch the video here

Teaser for Hikari’s Nobafa PV! Her smile is so sweet~

14. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hikari recreated the covers of her favorite manga, WonDance, during her shoot with Young Magazine <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hikari mentioned it on a previous SokoSaku episode about how she really liked it and that the heroine shared the same name as her! And the mangaka has acknowledged Hikari and even RTed a bunch of things about her! :cute: How amazing that the author of her favorite manga has acknowledged her~

• Like Like x 6
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Amazing poses both, multiplying her beauty to pure awesomeness!

16. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    that is just the best lol, she deserves the world

• Like Like x 1
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    She does, however she HAS to break her shell of shyness and move forward with confidence...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Her personality doesn't match her looks, I felt that she would be a much more outgoing and confident person at debut so she was my early New 2nd gen favorite. Turns out that Kira and Zono have the personalities that I thought Endo would have. She's going to need some help breaking out of her shell but hopefully that becomes sooner than later because I still think she could have an impact in the group, she has the look of a front line member just not the confidence and charisma to back it up

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree. Otherwise she will end up as a background dancer.

20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Fully agree with @Novakayne, however, I have to remind @Jsprite that Sakamichi group has plently of girls with charisma, telent in certain fields and above all overflowing confidence that are almost permanent 3rd liners...