1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hikari Endo (Hikarin) / 2nd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Atsu-nee, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Sakamichi does have them (And I know who you are talking about specifically...LOL), but let me qualify that further: Not just a background dancer, but also basically fade into the background, which is even worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I agree with @Jsprite but I'm glad somehow Hikari found a way to take a first step out of her shell.
    Who knows? if she keeps this up and SnF doesn't mess it up, there may be this manga's action play in the future.
    I hope so.
    Meanwhile reminding myself she's in her 20s and not 17 or 16 is still a problem for me

3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Every time I talk to Hikari I get super nervous and don’t remember what I mean to say :^^;:

But anyways, I was lucky enough to win the autograph/special sign event for her! She was sweet as usual, I asked about WKEYAKI Fes and she was super excited about it! I was saying how it must have been a long day in between the meguri, WKEYAKI announcement, and sign event... at first she thought I was saying I had a long day (lol no I’m at home all day) but then she was like “Oh no no, I really enjoy meguri! I’m not tired at all!”
    When she signed my board she wrote “thank you for always coming (heatsignature)-Chan!” And that was super sweet...
    (I’ll post a photo of the board when I get it in the mail! Whenever that is haha)

I totally love Hikari she’s just the sweetest lol :cute:<3 She’s so kind to her fans and patient, I do really enjoy each time I meet with her since she’s so genuine

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @heatsignature You are a blessed mortal!

OK Seriously speaking, do you have the slightest idea how, describing your meet-and-greet with Hikari (it could have been ANY other Sakura girl as well), really makes a fan living on the other side of the world with no foreseable chance to visit Japan, feel?

<senpai is jealous... and sad...>

5. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

As promised, my signed board from Hikari! <3 Can't wait to frame it~

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Hang it on the wall on a spot, where this will be the first thing you see when you wake up...! Lucky mortal :)

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Why isn't she getting a modelling contract? Don't you think she would be perfect for that? She has distinctive face and body features that would be good for that. Hope to see it coming.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    it was announced on the official website that hikari will go on a hiatus
    On her blog she explained its because of her health, and that she will definetly come back

i hope she gets well and takes the rest she needs

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Ouch... I don't like that...

Please, exotic beauty, take your resting time, get well soon and COME BACK!

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From Oricon via Yahoo

I am a member, Hikari Endo, but I would like to take a break from activities as Sakurazaka46 for the time being and rest. We apologize for the concern and inconvenience caused to our fans and everyone involved, but we ask for your kind understanding." Regarding her return, she said, "I will report as soon as I have a prospect. Thank you for your continued support for Hikari Endo." She will also be absent from the ``Album purchaser application lottery special event! Special talk show'' on the 10th of this month.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/284cb227aaa0a1bd4760b015b45729a65b922808

Here is her official blog

Thank you for opening my blog.
    I am Mitsuri Endo (Hikari Endo), 23 years old, from Kanagawa, Japan.
    P+::p:. +.:p.:p.:+. p.::p.:. P.+.:p::p::+. P::;.+P+:
    I am writing this blog today because I have something to tell you all
    As officially announced on our website just now, I will be taking some time off due to my health condition.

I have been thinking about it for a very, very long time, and after consulting with the staff and doctors about what I should do to continue to be active as my beloved Sakurazaka46, I am going to concentrate on recuperating and getting in shape so that I can show everyone that I will be back in good health .

I love Sakurazaka's activities, Sakurazaka's group, performing Sakurazaka's music, and I love it so much that even when I'm not working, I think about the next concert or activity and think "I want to be in this one too! I want to perform here! I can still do my best! I have been thinking about my next gigs and activities on days other than work, and have not been able to take a break.

I have a lot of love for all the members, especially recently, who have been watching me and kindly listening to me, always being near me and thinking together.

The staff close to me have also always thought of my physical condition as a priority and have helped me to stay on track so far.

I am always encouraged by the many letters and supportive comments I receive from everyone, and I was able to participate in this year's summer festival.

I love the beautiful scenery that I can see up close and the sense of unity that accompanies everyone in the venue.

And I want to show you all that I dance on stage in good health! I reaffirmed my own feelings.
    So, instead of taking a negative break, I would like to recuperate and get my body in good shape so that I can show you a more radiant and energized me in front of you all.

Please wait just a little longer .
    I will be back for sure.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/45378?ima=5932&cd=blog

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Mirochi

Mirochi Kenkyuusei

So I was watching the 5th episode of the documentary for the new members and at the preview for the next episodes the current members were greeting the new members. And right at the end of the frame there was this girl with short black hair and no bangs that I could not recognise. So I had to stop and go back. And then it got me that it was Endo Hikari and she was looking great. I almost forgotten her because of this long break she is taking but I wish she will be back soon. I don’t know if she was with all of the members specially for the greeting or is she coming back.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If I'm not wrong she's already back on SokoSaku, so she's should be back for good?

...Just checked her (translated) blog
    https://sakurazaka101.com/65-cherry-blossom-apricot-peach-plum-2022-12-27/
    She's back :chuffed:

• Like Like x 2
  14. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
  15. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    get well soon!

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It wasn't too long ago that she took a break due to her health. I do hope she's okay and that she recovers quickly.

17. optionselect

optionselect Kenkyuusei

Hikari shows up on day 2 of the 3rd Year Anniversary Live!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1