1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Himawari-gumi 2nd Stage at THEATER G-ROSSO 06/2009

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, May 24, 2009.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
  2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Thanks for the lead. Is that lower white section part of the stage, too? The bottom of the stairs?

3. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

The stage at G-rosso has two parts. A lower and a upper deck.
    According to different blog entries by members and memolist they only used the upper deck part of the stage for the pre-opening events meaning that ppl in the first few rows have to look up to the members.
    hope that they will use the whole stage when they do the full stage performance though...

4. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I see, thanks. I'm anxious to see how they use them and transition between them.

And I like how the Stage looks very H!P.

5. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

5/31 G-Rosso Pre Opening event members

Akimoto, Ishida, Umeda, Ohta, Oohori, Kasai, Kitahara, Sashihara, Satoh A
    Satoh N, Chikano, Nitoh, Noro, Fujie, Masuda, Matsubara

6. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I wish I could see Moeno and Sasshi performing H2 one day.

I think they should use the lower section...it would be closer to the fans and it'd like cool if they used both the levels as well.

7. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

This is about right. I asked my girlfriend to translate the websites for me. She signed me up to Lawson ticket and entered me into the lottery.

Dude, I think you have to enter the lottery. My girlfriend explained the steps to me as follows:
    1. You must be registered with Lawson ticket, if not, join.
    2. Log in to Lawson, choose which show you want, click the links to say you want to be in the lottery.
    3. Lawson sends you a confirmation email and a date and time to expect the email with the lottery results (in my case, that will be friday at 3pm, as I want to go to the show this sunday).
    4. If you were successful, that email will have the instructions on how to claim your ticket. Go and get your ticket.

When you are signing up for the lottery, it asks you how you want to pay and how you want to claim your ticket. In both cases I opted to pay in person at my local Lawson, and pick up the ticket at the same time. You can choose to pay with credit card and have the ticket delivered if you want. I didn't look into those options because I wouldn't ever need to do that.

Anyway, come Friday, I should know if i have a ticket or not. Fingers crossed (because even after all this, my girlfriend still wasn't 100% sure we had done it right. no matter how you look at it, it's a weird system).

8. Jasey

^ I know. I didn't actually want to get a ticket since I'm not in Japan :XD: I was just testing the system out for when I actually am. Thanks for the info about getting the tickets though. So for those of us who might not have a stable address while we're in Japan we'll have to pick it up from a Lawson retailer?

9. Jasey

Okay, I'm pretty sure this says that they're giving us some LODs of G-Rosso performances. But not regularly.

http://www.dmm.com/akb48/spcontents/ind ... /ch_navi=/

Only to the people who pay the monthly viewing fee, they will be distributing 6 performances. At 12:00 on 6/9, 6/16/ and 6/23 they will be releasing 2 performances (half) from the 6/4-6/7, 6/11-6/14 and 6/18-6/21 weeks respectively.

10. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    If so... YES!

11. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Does that mean we'd be able to see this?:

:omfg:

12. Jasey

It depends if they choose that one to show. They'll choose 2 out of the 4 performances that week to distribute. Personally I'm hoping for the first one as I've always wanted to see a Confession with Meetan + Team 1 girls, and either of the ones Akicha is in.

13. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I just did the math, and I think I want them to show the first two performances. That way we only miss Chikano, Miyazawa, Matsubara, and Yonezawa.

14. Misaki

Misaki Kenkyuusei

Yes! :omfg:

15. hina

hina Member

new LOD's nice!

I'm really excited about this because I'm curious on how the shots would look like since its on different venue, the audio and of course the shuffles. I hope to see some improvement.

and I hope the announcement of S2 LOD's are just around the corner. :fear:

16. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

These LODs are a must, I've been wanting to see Team S performance and I want to see the new version of H2.
    I want to see G-RUSSO as well :p
    The new holyland :XD:

17. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Confession, confession, confession, confession, confession, confession!!!!!!!!!!

18. Yoshka

Yoshka Kenkyuusei

can you explain why i can't open this link?

19. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ dmm used to block some foreign IPs, but I thought they changed some what recently. You should at least see the text, which is my case (no pictures unless I use Japan proxy)

20. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

You're welcome, and yes, that's what you have to do. Mind you, I hope you realise that Lawson is a convenience store and there's practically one on every street corner. It's the easiest way.