1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Pretty sure that part doesn't need to be subbed

• Like Like x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good episode. :1st:
    It doesn't matter whether it is sumo match or scary story time. Whenever Memi finds the camera, get ready for the burikko! :D
    I like how members and Audrey seems has a good connection to run this show. Maybe after a bit more time they spend together, they can create a perfect chemistry that make this show even more interesting.:)

Next week, Kasuga will treat members for bbq. I hope he won't escape like he did on Monitoring show.:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Seems like no Nao and Manamo in the next eps

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

HinaAi is gaining praise from TV professionals. In an interview, Fukada Kensaku 深田憲作, who writes for a number of shows, including Gaki Tsukai, the popular comedy segment on long-running Suiyoubi no Downtown, was asked what show broadcast writers find "excellent" or "funny."

"The predictable answer is Suiyoubi no Downtown.... People in the business honestly recognize the show as being funny. But you are a Keyaki fan, aren't you? I am, too. Many professionals recognize Hiragana Oshi as funny."

In a February tweet Fukada-sensei said that many people in TV think Hiragana Oshi is great, and that Audrey is great. "The new members seem as if they will be very talented. They've changed their name to Hinatazaka for a full debut, and I think they will end up selling well."

"The show is funny even for people who don't know or don't like Hinatazaka46. I think that as a TV show, it's outstanding. I think the fact that the members of Hinatazaka46 are both talented and hard-working is a big factor."

"The Sunday night line-up of Nogizaka Koujichuu (TV Aichi network), Keyakitte, Kakenai? (TV Tokyo network), and Hinatazaka de Aimashou are made by the K-Max production company, which is a company originally created by Uchimura Productions (TV Asahi network). For those first three shows, it is often said that their on-screen titles are funny. And I've heard people say that that comes from the know-how of the Uchi-P era."

"Just from the point of view of a broadcast writer, since those three programs are handling the top-selling girls in Japan, there's no way they won't end up being funny."

Here's a pic of Fukada Kensaku from his Twitter. He's from Hiroshima and is 35. He is also the driving force behind the "Japan Directory of Broadcast Writers," which seems intended as a way for writers to make themselves known to potential employers. And he has written for the following shows: 「ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!」「激レアさんを連れてきた。」「青春高校3年C組」「めちゃ×2イケてるッ!」「シルシルミシル」「得する人損する人」「今田×東野のカリギュラ」.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    too bad I can't click both ‘informative’ and ‘winner’ :^^;: although if I could I suppose I'd have to also click ‘like’ and ‘agree’

6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @ukifune Fukada-san is well know here and that interview is/was valuable information to all the Ohisama (local or international), just to have an idea in how great this beautiful group of girls is becoming.

In adition, is thanks to the natural talent of the girls and Audrey-san big big big help, that the girls are doing really great in HINABINGO! and on TV Koyabu-san said he enjoy the work with the group. (There are rummors about fans asking for HINABINGO! as regular show and not a 10-12 episodes show).

Thank you for share that information.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
  8. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Wow, one of the best episode, the time flies so fast when I watched it.
    It turn out to be Kasuga Monitoring Segment. I thought it would be an ordinary barbecue recording but this episode proves that they could expand it to something extraordinary.
    [​IMG]

This is a correlation diagram of Hinatazaka46 members that leaked on this episode:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Didn't you notice? First time without name plates. :worthy::1st:

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Could we have an Hinatazaka subbed shows thread like how there’s one for Nogi?

• Useful Useful x 2
  11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    "Takamoto Hiromi" :lol:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Which past episode did this diagram appear?

13. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

There's no anything like that in previous episodes. It might have been recorded in the studio but it hasn't been aired yet. Probably that recording (about member's relation diagram) just happened before this barbecue segment, so they postponed it for the next time.

Yeah, I just realized it when Kasuga was forgetting Aya's name. Probably it's already planned to test Kasuga related to that. But in HINABINGO they still use it when outdoor recording.

14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Scratch the ‘probably’, they specifically (narration and captions) said that's the case. It was recorded before this episode but it will air ‘soon’.

cap_190623 Hinatazaka de Aimashou (HD)_00_09_09_02.jpg cap_190623 Hinatazaka de Aimashou (HD)_00_09_28_01.jpg

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Just seeing that they included Kage makes me happy :blush:
    Can't wait for her return

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Anyone?

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

Here everybody can share their work.

[Subbed] Hinatazaka46 Shows Thread.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 2
  19. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    This episode of HinaAi was so good!! Especially Hinano taking trolleys and bumping on Kasuga on purpose.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

Though I am looking forward to the next episode, still I don't like seeing ojisans chasing young girls, some minor, with no shirts. :fp::rolleyes: