1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

It's very entertaining. The supermarket scene was so crazy, Hinano quickly responded to weird orders from Wakabayashi and Konoka's improvisation was quite clever. Then the Bus went to Strawberry farm, there we got a precious moments, especially for Meichigo and her fans that recording was so special.

[​IMG]

I feel sorry for the members inside the main bus during these outside recordings, we didn't got any of their footage at all, although I'm sure the atmosphere there was also lively.
    Next week is the climax episode, I wonder what will happen when Wakabayashi appears in front of them. Also Miyata Manamo was seen at the barbecue location from the preview, but don't know how about Kosaka Nao.

• Like Like x 2
  2. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Such a good laugh this week too. Konoka and Hinano took Wakabayashi's requests to the next level, with great reactions from the microbus team. I see Ayaka's very much still on that Hina love [hehe] Wonder where they planned to go at the end of the grocery segment?
    Screenshot (598)_LI.jpg

Can someone explain what happened with the store employee at the replay? I don't understand that part.

Hope they didn't burn the house down in next week's episode lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Wakabayashi went to the store while dressed as one of the employees to look how's the things going.

• Like Like x 3
  4. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Ohhh, thanks for the explanation!

5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Great episode. I hope it will get subbed soon by the hardworking translators
    86432717.jpg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  6. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Found a fan video about this relationship chart on YouTube. Just need a sub for this.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It is normal, if Kasuga angry and "chase" or it is more like moving closer towards the girls to protest what these girls did. After Kasuga and the other guy play Sumo outside the house when the weather is very cold after the rain, the girls locked them out outside the house and doesn't allow them to enter the house to warm up their body. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Wonder if they've ever seen Documental that he was on, there was some pretty haunting/hilarious scenes with him.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Documental season 3.
    Where he does interesting things with his penis...
    Available on Amazon Prime video with subtitles.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Hah, that stuff was kind of other level, funny though. I've only really seen him in Gaki No Tsukai/Downtown related stuff. The most recent Aimashou that was subbed with the baseball was hilarious. audrey seem to be getting on better with the girls recently which makes for a better show, I think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Did a quick sub. Note that I don't speak Japanese, this was done by just looking up words in the dictionary, so some things might be wrong.

wakabayashi <-> kasuga : combi
    meimei <=> ayaka : partner/companion
    ayaka -> kawada : LOVE<3
    kawada <=> hiyotan : partner/companion
    meimei <-> miipan : close friends
    miipan <=> nacho : partner/companion
    kumi <=> katoshi : partner/companion
    katoshi -> kawada : LOVE<3
    katoshi -> wakabayashi : LOVE<3
    kyonko <=> mao : partner/companion
    hinanonano <-> kosakana : close friends
    manafi <=> memi : partner/companion
    konoka <=> suzuka : close friends
    suzuka <-> miho : close friends
    miku -> kagechan : respects
    kumi <-> konoka : back of head combi (?)
    kumi -> meimei : spoils
    ayaka + meimei + sasaku : spoil meimei squad
    nacho <-> mao : radio combi
    kyonko <-> manafi : calm / chill squad
    mai + nacho + kyonko + manafi : dinner squad
    miku -> mao : dance teacher
    mao <-> nibu : recently friends
    miho -> memi : good comrade
    nibu + miho + miku : Saitama trio
    memi <-> kagechan : good rivals
    manamo <-> memi : burikko comrades
    kumi -> memi : hates burikko
    manafi -> kosakana : a bit interested in
    manamo -> kosakana : likes
    manamo -> nibu : dotes on
    hinanonano <-> nibu : が~まるちょば old comedy duo that does pantomime. not sur eof other meaning
    mao + nibu + hinanonano : AB blood type squad
    ayaka -> miipan : telephone
    katoshi <-> kyonko : kiss friend
    manafi -> kawada : kawaii
    nacho -> kawada : kawaii
    wakabayashi -> ayaka : favoritism
    wakabayashi -> kosakana : favoritism
    hinanonano -> wakabayash : suspicious of
    hiyotan -> kasuga : in truth, actually interested in
    manafi -> kasuga : reveres <3
    suzuka -> wakabayashi : mixed feelings
    suzuka -> kasuga : mixed feelings (basically tomita is wavering between kasuga and wakabayashi in regards to which she likes best)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Guess the member 2:

upload_2019-7-5_18-30-46.png

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I know this is the Hinatazaka de Aimashou thread, but those pics remind me of an episode of Hiragana Oshi where they were doing a game where they sit on a chair that could give them a shock. hehe :)

Cheers!

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Waka-chan says the group is so talented it's scary. He posted this:

[​IMG]

"Whether it's their basic potential, or the way their battle-strength has grown, those people are a bit scary."

I agree. Scary in a good way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Totally agree with Wakabayashi. These girls reaction and how they execute the prank from Wakabayashi is flawless. From my perspective, there are several elements that made these girls has so much power in their variety show.

First of all is Kumi and Katoshi. Kumi as captain and Katoshi as unofficial vice captain. Under their leadership, Hinata members can really show off their character and break out of their shell. As we all know, Kumi and Katoshi are crazy to the core. Other members was influenced by them. Miho also works like bridge to connect these two craziness to 2nd gen.

Talent. Great job for management for picking the right girls for these group. Even the calm and shy Hinano has weird side, which matched perfectly with the group.

Their motto, happy aura. They seems really implement this motto into their show and activity. They know how to have fun in their show. And, they also realize that they must give the best entertainment for the audience. The audience here isn't only their fans, but also general public. As fans, maybe we can accept anything that these girls do, even if it is boring as long we can see our favorite members. But, general public who don't know them will lose their interest. So, it is a good thing to always show their best in every episode.

And, I believe that Audrey also has big role in Hinata members' development. I still find the tiny gap between Audrey and members. But, I believe that gap will be disappeared.

-----
    As for this week episode, it was great episode. It was packed with never ending funny scene and acts. But, it felt really short to me. There were many unaired funny scene in this episode. Someday, I hope they will release these unaired scene.:D
    Among many crazy scenes in this episode, my favorite was watching Hiyotan having fun, smiling and laughing. I will miss her a lot.:(

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I got to thinking after the end of this episode, Kasuga lost a million yen again, in reference to him losing in S3 of Documental.

Really fun episode. I'd like to see them in the type of show where it's just the girls hanging out with each other in a house minus any MCs. I think it'd be really interesting to watch.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun and interesting episode. And, I think I've found my new oshimen after Memi leave the group later.
    - I was very happy when the MC announced that Hinatachan will go to Miami for this campaign. But, it turn out... [hehe]
    - Kasuga cushion.:D
    - That girl, wearing a hat is very beautiful. I think I love her.:inlove:
    - 15 km by dragon boat is totally crazy. I hope the girls won't get any problem, especially Hiyotan that seems to have health problem on next episode.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Nice campaign concept, though not as easy and fun as they thought before.

[​IMG]

They were not so surprised to hear that the distance is 15 km, maybe this is the effect of what they felt after being able to accomplish that long and tiring marathon. The instructor also said that she had never even experienced the dragon boat rowing that long, so maybe this time Hinatazaka made a history in Japan for the longest rowing for the group of girls :1st:. And also, it's very nice to see Iguchi being noisy again, since she was so quiet during BBQ episodes and that time she seemed to focus on eating rather than talking.

The funniest part for me is when they first practiced rowing near the beach, they looked like Cleaning Service as Wakabayashi said, and also with that hat really suit them. :lol:
    [​IMG]

When the other members were worried if the ship was shaken and flipped but they were not good at swimming, Kawada-san herself said she was worried about fish in the deep sea. What a cute comment, when I think she's a girl with a unique sense. Beside that, I'm happy that they shoot member's comments with a beach background, that's really beautiful for me.

The words from Captain before they start to depart were so good. She said "We can say about our debut (single) in various places and get lots of reviews, but when it comes to the second (single) that's where our true power is tested. We cannot lose from the "debut" words, with combined strength of everyone we will strive to the top"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ Erm, Keyakizaka had one of the most brutal, badass hit prayers for their last single in case you missed it.

Anyway, what a lovely episode. I also wish they would keep the tradition of these intense, endurance-testing campaigns. Most of the girls certainly have the energy and drive for them.

I worry for Hiyo-tan in the preview (that was her laying down, if I’m correct?). I think the next episode could be the last one before her hiatus so that depresses me as well :(

• Like Like x 1
  20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    97547d7feff1c40e.jpg
    Nibuchan asking if it's Dragon ball[hehe] she even sounded like Goku

• Like Like x 5