1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I can imagine if Kage didn't take hiatus, and join this one-shot PV campaign, she will do ball lifting, then do bicycle kick and score a goal. Or, she can try to kick the ball and put it in a drum or something like that. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

Is there an episode 21?

3. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Don't think it's subbed yet probably.

4. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

Sakamichistation team has subbed it in Indonesia. I don't know whether they will translate it into English.

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Quoting from third single thread:

It includes scenes that were left off from the televised (episode 25) broadcast.

EDIT 10/23: Sorry for being a day late, but I heard it was taken down by...TV Tokyo!? :censored:
    http://keyakizaka46ch.jp/event/post-115563/

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  6. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    A location shoot for this week's episode and their really pushing the baseball theme pretty hard. It's an enjoyable episode and it seems that they've got some inspiration from Nogizaka to conduct bat spins in the beach. I always like watching these as it's entertaining each time. Next week I look forward to the continuation of their location shoot. Forgot to mention this but seeing Otake fall down after the game hurt me inside but I know she has a big heart.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    This practically changed to a Baseball themed idol show...

8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    lol they even put in some "24" [hehe]

2398928492.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    They use Kouhaku style to divide the team member. Is this a hint?;)
    Konoka and Nao look beautiful in this episode. I love them soooo much!!! :inlove:

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    [hehe] Funny episode

EH8bqsPVAAAL7kG.jpeg
    Tartare chicken was trending #1 in yahoo search word.

EH5ii0eU8AErdjR.jpeg

And konoka was #10
    EH8YUJ-UcAEJiYy.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode was crazy. The Suzuka incident, chicken tartar and Kasuga overly biased to Nibu quiz bell that left Konoka dumbfounded, and of course, how these girls act annoying towards Audrey as usual. A full package of craziness and fun episode. :1st:
    Of course, I am also happy my oshi, Naochan got a lot of screen time in quiz segment. Loved how cute she is when she got beaten by members. :D

I can say HinaAi is one of amazing idol shows. It is not only entertaining. More than that, every episode has high possibility to create a historical moment and meme. Kudos to the staff that created the segment+script, members who can play it well and enjoy it, and MC that connect really well with the girls. :1st:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Wow I'm surprised. The Hinatazaka girls are going to many places and the activities their doing is only getting higher and higher. The biggest surprise to me is that Kasuga's wife actually showed up in this episode to join in. A very rare moment to see.

• Like Like x 4
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good episode. The sexy phrase segment destroyed me, especially Miho's part and Konoka's wink.:D
    I also like the part when Kasuga's wife come, the staff uses a light bulb and 93 to cover her face. It's similar to the episode when Konoka and Miho play reporter at Kasuga house and he smooches light bulb that he uses to replace his wife. the 93 is self-explanatory. :)

However, the part that gives me goosebumps was at the end of the SSA concert, they said "Arigatou gozaimashita" in sync and full confidence, then did 90 degrees bow. I can feel how they really appreciate the Ohisama that went to that concert. I almost cried from this short scene... :^^;:
    Their enjin also reminds me of earlier days Nogizaka when they perform at AKB event. They were still small back then and with fewer members compared to huge enjin that AKB made beside them. When Hinatazaka gets new members, maybe next year, they will grow bigger and hopefully can keep raise to the top.

• Like Like x 7
  14. 3091013ss

3091013ss Kenkyuusei

Sexy phrase game(?) is not complete without queen manamo :cry::cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. tulipnohana

tulipnohana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    well the Miyazaki episodes were really great! As I expected from the Roke Episodes, Hinatazaka chans were really funny, if I could say this (and obviously that BBQ Roke) is the funniest episode from HinaMashou so far LOL

in ep 31 we can see how tired they are of baseball theme episode LOL
    the bonds between hinatazaka chan and Audrey has reached the new level LOL

• Like Like x 1
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Hoping their complain will get them to stop baseball and Kinnikuman episodes. It's not like all baseball episodes were even bad, but you could see some a lot of members were uninterested despite trying their best.

19. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Next week will be 1 Hour SP episode, lol I can't wait for that :v, and I hope Kosakana and Otake maintain their position :XD:

1. Please change the schedule to Saturday night lol, this program is very funny and interesting I think saturday night is a best time to watch the best show, and another reason, tomorrow is Monday (start to work) I'm always fall asleep before watching HinaAi :shock:.

or
    2. Just make it one hour program every week, because a lot of gold scenes are "cut":cry2:, I hope they realese a DVD soon with a lot cut scene, I'm really want to buy it :v.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

Whether they are talking...
    Kinnikuman
    Baseball
    Showa Metaphor (Segawa Eiko, etc)
    Sasazuka, Ginza, Roppongi Girl's Bar Girls :hehe:
    Yamaguchi's tradition: tooth brush vs rain
    Adachi Mitsuru Sensei's Touch
    Or next... Pom Pom Purin...
    As long as they keep their show homey, I have no complaints at all. :cute:

I don't even know nor familiar :confused:with all those things before watching this show. And Baseball is not favorite sport in my country, even most of us don't know about it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1