1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I would never have thought that I'd hear a "cute" rendition of the Imperial March prior to today's episode.

• Like Like x 2
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The Hell segment, for most of the members. I love how hard they try to fake their burikko. Miipan is the MVP with her suicidal burikko which ended up putting her in the big embarrassing moment.[hehe]
    The only burikko act that makes my heart flutter was Paruyo's. I don't know why, but when she slides and said that line, I just couldn't contain my feeling. She is soooo cute!!!:inlove:
    My Konoka showed her crazy side, which then awaken the sadistic side of Wakabayashi. :D
    And, that legendary "Hai~" scream!!! Even 3rd gen has the talent to do that! Nice!:1st:
    In short, this show made me smile and laugh for 25 minutes and 15 seconds straight! Good episode!:1st:

Next week, can't wait to see the pissed off Nao-chan!:inlove:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hahaha it was very funny

Miipan was the mvp of the episode. Yes, kosakana will be angry in the next episode . The 3rd gens members were very funny

the twitter account of the program says that there will be a surprise announcement, maybe about the prize of the winner

Some references in the episode
    Credits to @littleohisama15

Egr3rX_UcAICtib.jpeg Egr3qgpUcAEp_F3.jpeg rps20200831_034935.jpg rps20200831_034836.jpg

Source:
    https://twitter.com/littleohisama15/status/1300123861371899904?s=20

• Like Like x 3
  4. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Warning!! Paruyo will become your oshi breaker, i know what do you feel bcos i like that scene too (couldn't tell how many times i replay that part)[hehe].

and this i found (maybe) a clue who is the winner for next week eps, and become 2nd burikko queen,
    winner.jpg
    Im not sure who own this silhouette? but this is a familiar editing scene from HinaAi staff, so maybe they add a clue who is the winner next eps in a silhooutte.

My bet is Hinano

• Like Like x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope Nao win the competition, so we can always see her getting angry all the time, because she need to act burikko.[hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Just finished ep 72 with subs

Less than 5 minutes in and my kokoro was already at 100 dokidokis per minute only with the fake team response. That was massively cute!!

This is the second episode Wakabayashi comments on Takahashi's height. Now I want to see her stand side by side with the MC's. Could she become the tallest member of sakamichi? Surpassing Habu and Umezawa?

This ep definitely enters my favorite list

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Kosakana is my oshi but Miipan really made me enjoy episode 72 XD

Cheers!

8. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

So close, my winner prediction from last week is Hinano, but she only get the top 3, good job Nano-chan haha...

Just want to make a meme of Miho,

Miho in Past Campaign:
    "Dont give up! Believe me WE can do it, until the end"
    Screenshot_20200907-032941_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200907-032720_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200907-032558_Chrome.jpg

Miho in Next Campaign:
    "Good luck! Believe me YOU can do it, until the end"
    Screenshot_20200907-033215_YouTube.jpg

9. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    I think I watched too much variety shows but this week's episode is too funny to me. What really makes this episode great to me is the fact that if I have to connect the last episode with this week's episode the whole segment was only here to decide the members and the ultimate goal is to have a hit campaign for Hinatazaka's first album single. What a genius plot, a masterful plan, and the reward for the winner of being the most cutest is fishing gear with a trophy. To combine the idea of fishing the fans, the audience, and to do actual fishing in the process as the end result is nothing but genius. What a smart idea killing two birds with one stone. Next week is the hit campaign and I very much look forward to it.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yeah, similar to BBQ dokkiri plot.:D

11. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Scene from Snack Mao almost two years ago and now Mirei is doing a fishing trip for a Hit Campain. :) Speaking of quite hard - All it needed was for her to become Center for a 1st Album two times. :lol:

Fishing.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    It's been a long time since the release of the last hit campaign or any hit campaign this year (it feels like the days are running slow) but moving forward the campaign trip for Hinatazaka's album Azato Kawaii is fishing. The best highlights for me is Sasaki Kumi playing the One Piece intro when the fishing units of Hinatazaka departs and the participation of the trio third gens participating in their very first hit campaign along with Kageyama Yuuka's return after being away for a time. Next week is the continuation of the hit campaign.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Just finished watching ep73 and Mii-pan had me dying :D

14. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Miipan had me in stitches, too XD The 2nd burikko wars episodes are so rewatchable.

Cheers!

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode. I like how the staff insert some of parody (?) of other shows in this episode (the sushi boat part). But, I don't what kind of show they are parodying.:p Need to wait somone post the usual HinaAi "reference" here.:D
    This group has unique ability to spread energy to people surrounding them. It is amazing how they can pull people in their flow.
    And, Tensai, even it was only a second, she looks super beautiful in the scene when she cook for members.:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    The conclusion for the hit album prayer campaign is finished and my biggest highlight for me is Kamimura Hinano catching a big fish. The hit campaign wasn't completed in one setting but given another chance, the Hinatazaka girls give it their all to reach the end goal which leads into a 2 day setting whereas compared to previous campaign hits it would normally take one. The persistence of the Hinatazaka girls is very admirable. I love their persistence to continue forward and to not give up. For next week the episode looks like it'll be fun.

• Like Like x 1
  17. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

It's "The Before and After" a TV program about reconstruction, rebuild or renovate a house, school, or shop which have problems with, such as its construction, interior and exterior, etc, and change it into a dramatic changes. And also helps its occupants to solve their problems which come prior the change.

If I remember correctly, Tomita said that she loves to watch this program.

Yeah, the usual "presentations" about before and after the change is spot on with their boats.
    I automatically grin when I see this since I occasionally watch "The Before and After".

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Kumi is big fans of Luffy, she said that in Sakamichi TV, when she talk about "Captain image" with Reika and Yuka.

19. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    And the final sushi boat has a type of "lion", like de boat of Luffy. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen: