1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Amazing job and performance this week in acting for the Hinatazaka girls. There's so much that I liked in this episode that my favorite highlight is the entire episode this week. There's too many to choose from as I had a big laughing fit watching this. This is absolutely an all star episode and next week even more laughs and fun on the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Another hilarious episode. This show keep getting interesting.:1st:
    This telops is funny.
    IMG_20201210_122615.jpg
    You can see the real age of Captain Kumi.[hehe]
    In this episode, Audrey also mentioned that 10 years ago, they appeared on SASUKE show. Here is the clip.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    And here is the solo performance by Kasuga.:D

Credit to uploader

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Very funny and entertaining episode. Last week the opening and this week the second part of Tanaka dokkiri was superb. The girls did great job following the plan and the mastermind crazy command. Maybe the BBQ episode take big part on improving their dokkiri teamwork. :1st:
    And, whenever they need to break the law, Kawata will do it.:D

This is what I like about HinaAi and Hinatazaka. This show doesn't feels like an idol show. It is more like a real geinin variety show.:1st:

Next week, the last part of the dokkiri. It seems that this dokkiri can be one of the legendary episode.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    It's been a while since I saw a HinaAi episode. Pranking Tanaka with all wasabi-included sushi was funny as. When he suspected something was up, the staff crew and some girls did a relay with his plate, running around the studio to keep it away from him. All while his nose was also running. I've seen him on other shows before, but this may be my favourite appearance of him.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I just watched HinaAi 87 and 88. The girls never fail to make me laugh and I look forward to the show every week. Such a nice relief from all the stuff at work.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NogiOver9k

NogiOver9k Kenkyuusei

I'm disappointed that they are not wearing kimono. It's kimono episode in saku and nogi.

7. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

I guess Saito Kyoko's complaints are still on hold. Apparently, Hinaai still like the show for athletes and middle-aged men, instead of idol like show, lol. They show up often enough in their training track suits and/or just suits. That's the price for being "homey" show. :chuffed:

The only member who wore kimono during Hinaai and Hiraoshi is Matsuda Konoka in her 20s ceremony (seijin shiki) eps. Until now I think they never wore kimonos in their main show for new year party (2019-2020).

They wore kimonos in Hinabingo and Keyakake tho.

I hope they would wear kimonos in future episodes.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  8. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I just want to voice my appreciation for the whole Ungirls Tanaka Prank Saga (HinaAi episodes 87-89) that escalates and escalates and culminated in a hilarious (to me, at least) meltdown from poor Tanaka. I had a tough time at work lately, and I felt that the recent episodes made me laugh so hard. What a great way to end the 2020 episodes.

Happy new year (haha, it's late, I know) to all my fellow forum members, and stay safe.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Chidori reacting to Hinatazaka46.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    This show is something else. Couldn't stop laughing from the episode. Luckily they didn't wear Furisodes.

The find the "ushi" game was so funny and shows how close the members are when they can be guessed just by their actions alone

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Very funny episode. It is the best way to start my day. :D
    Mari's voice, though. It was so low, it's surprised me. So, when member said she has two type of voice, that was true.[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Watched ep 91 and I could not stop laughing. XD

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Isaac H

Some observations from the latest Hina Ai last night, looks to be another 3-ki focused episode:
    - Mikakunin's baby pic is so cute.
    - So, Marii-chan was born/grown up in France? Have hidden kendo talent? Love that the Star Wars theme in the background during the Kasuga vs Morimoto battle.
    - Did I understand that correctly, Nibu-chan is 3rd dan in Kendo? Anyways, I love watching Nibu-chan just going bananas attacking Kasuga while smiling all the way.
    - it's silly, I know, but I wish for a dream sakamichi kendo match - Nibu-chan vs Momoko (Nogi 3-ki)

• Like Like x 2
  14. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I can't remember exactly when, but it was revealed Nibu-chan is a 3rd dan in kendo some years ago (probably her introduction on KeyaKake). I remember being impressed that she was higher ranked than Momochan and Kasumin.
    Also I swear it was revealed somewhere that Marii had taken kendo too, but I can't find where. I usually favor the kendo girls, and I remember that was one of the reasons I liked Marii. So I was surprised that everyone was surprised by it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Isaac H

Probably mentioned in some other show like HinaChoi, maybe? I must admit, I miss some episodes of that one...so can't really confirm. I do like kendo girls too. :)
    At any rate, knowing she learned kendo and growing up France just peaked my interest in Marii-chan. She seem prety funny also, seeing from the "hidden camera in the backroom" episode. Gonna keep my eyes on her development.

On Nibu-chan: for someone not doing much kendo in the last 3 years - she still have the composure. The stance and movement looks solid. And that's her not going all out/somewhat rusty.

---

The latest HinaAi...it's about habits/rules of the members? I usually struggle with the more..."talky" episodes like this one (barely knew much Nihongo). I'll patiently wait for the subbed version to understand it better.

16. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Sorry Kato, I ended up laughing hard at you while also feeling a little sorry for you.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Another great episode. Last week, there were many interesting parts that I can't get enough with. Manafi retort, Nao<3 on the bed, and Audrey speak Kansai-ben were so funny. [hehe]
    This week was also funny. Members roasted Kyoko, Katoshi & capt wild imagination when riding the minibus, Hinano SASUKE, and many more. Can't stop replaying this episode.:D But, the highlight of the show to me is when Wakabayashi hit Katoshi's head with a slipper. Finally, she got what she wanted. I believe Oshushi and the captain feel jealous of that.:D
    What I saw from the last two episodes is how these members were good in conversation. Or, even if it mostly was scripted, they executed it almost flawlessly. It shows that they are not only good at doing the crazy variety stuff but for Idol-like segments like this week and the previous week's episode, they did it perfectly. Good show to watch before starting my work.
    Next week, the dansho valentine episode. And, my baby Matsu<3 return!!!:banana:

• Like Like x 3
  18. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Next week is a danso episode right? I've been waiting for one for a long time and it's making me really excited!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    [hehe] tanaka still mad for the wasabi prank

20. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Bild 4.jpg

Announced at the end of todays Hinaai episode:

Hiragana Oshi Blu-ray Box: release March 31st 2021
    The box comes like the Nogizaka Under Constuction box in different versions. Each version contains up to five episodes recommended by Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Kumi, Sasaki Mirei and Takamoto Ayaka. Bonus is unreleased material, a member discussion and the studio lives. Price: 5,500 Yen

Hinatazaka46 Homepage

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1