1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Sorry for the noob question, but I wonder how long in advance they record...I mean, I remember reading that they do the recordings, like, twice a month...I'm just wondering how many yet-to-be-aired episodes they might have ready, ATM...a coupla? :chuffed: More? :corr: Less? :shocku:

2. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    That is quite a difficult question to answer as nothing is made official. Here is what I can surmise

When do they record?
    They record on Tuesdays, Katoshi has mentioned that she has HinaAi recording before Recomen. The story broke when Audrey missed Wednesday Hirunandesu.

How many do they record at one time?
    Roughly from my estimates 2-5 episodes. It depends on the episodes, as some are standalone and some are 2-parters, 3-parters etc. For example, when Wakabayashi was out sick for 2 weeks, he missed 4 episodes and he mentioned he only missed one recording

What is the delay in time from recording to broadcast?
    I extrapolate from Miipan's hiatus as it is the easier to see from her absence.
    She went on hiatus on 25 May and came back on the week of 20 June.
    She last appeared on 6 June episode, went missing and came back on 11 July episode
    So it could be around 2-3 weeks.

All this of course depends on their schedules at any given moment. The members are busy, especially coming off the end of year, so they may have skipped a few recording days. Bear in mind they also just came back from holidays which was first week of Jan and possibly into second week too.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    ^ Thanks a lot for the very informative reply, nassux! :worthy:
    :1st:

4. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    What a great episode this week. No doubt in my mind that Hinata is the best group.

Thank you Caplin for all you have done! :1st:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    that was so cute and a so deserved episode for our special captain

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

HAHA what u talking about!! Hinata will be nothing without Kosaka, Miku, Kawata and Nibu chan meaning 2nd gen only.. Don’t forget that Hinata is appeared coz of Neru and successful coz of 2nd gen members..

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Wow, Kumi made 110 appearances on TV shows other than HinaAi last year!!! That was amazing! Sasuga, our Captain! She is really the embodiment of Hinatazaka. Crazy, funny, and beautiful. I believe members feel really helped with her as their leader....erm...I mean Captain...:D

My love Konoka<3 cried again in this episode. And, I laughed my ass off watching that scene. [hehe]

Next week, finally KASUKE!!! Neko will win definitely!!!:D

Edit: I just remember that Katoshi also called Kumi aibou (相棒) in her letter in this episode. That shows how close she is to Kumi.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Yeah, the aibou part was so touching. I don't think she has called her that many times.

How can you laugh at Konoka crying?! Shelooks so precious while crying. I was laughing when Miho tried to make hers emotional :lol:

Neko would probably win as she is the best all-rounder. Depending on the course, Katoshi and Miho can put up a good fight.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    What a lovely episode! :cry2:Thanks for being so great, Captain! :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  10. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    ...and if sushi-cart pulling is involved, Suzy might have a chance too, LOL :^^;::^^;::^^;:

11. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    What a good episode, Captain has been my oshi since the very beginning and still is. I have a soft spot for group leaders, like Takamina, Sakurai Reika and now Kumi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Caution new Akachan on board!

During the "Audrey no ANN" broadcast from February 6th, Wakabayashi suddenly, like his marriage, announced that he became father of a daughter. He said that is wife gave birth early January. The Hinatazaka members already are sending their best wishes over their blogs.

ORICON News (Audrey)
    ORICON News (Hinatazaka46)

Gratulation to Wakabayashi and his wife!
    :ome:

• Like Like x 4
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was hoping for a better prize at the end of the Kasuke course, but that's like a really good meal somewhere.

14. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    I still haven't watched the "Kasuke" finale, but following the (imho) unexplainable bento choice of last week's episode (Nanja sore ya, Audrey-san?! :shocku: How could you not choose Suzy's Kinnikuman? :cold:) I'm officially embracing Tomita as my kami oshi also as a way to protest that decision, LOL :^^;::^^;::^^;:
    (needless to say, I still <3 Matsuda as well as all other members of course! :flower:)

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Hinano: Saitei! Saitei! SAITEI!!! :rofl:
    It seems Kumi initiated that, Paru try to stop her but failed, she is a true curveball.:D

16. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if were to be told that the Japanese word for "cheapskate" is actually "kasuga", LOL :^^;::^^;::^^;:

17. tranny

tranny Kenkyuusei

What happened to Audrey-san this week?

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Covid.

19. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Hinamashou for 2022/02/27

Golf clap for substitute MC Kishi Manabu-san for making Kawata Hina blush. Kawata was nervous during her mission, despite that she still won Manabu's heart.
    Manabu: "To put it simply, Kawata's face is cute" *Hina turns tomato red*

Kawata also released her photobook a while ago, shes pretty much on fire recently.

Manabu-san also impressed Takamoto Aya with a suave comment. "I don't adore idols, I love/like them".
    This guy is the closest casanova character to come on the show.

• Like Like x 3
  20. zmanreal

zmanreal Kenkyuusei

So you guys recall the fortune-telling episodes where Miho Watanabe was predicted to guest in a Kamen Rider show?
    Well, the "Kamen Rider show but not really" trailer just dropped.

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's called Good Morning Sleeping Lion and it stars Seiji Takaiwa aka. THE Kamen Rider suit actor opposite Watanabe.

Notable cameos include:

Shun Nishime (Kamen Rider Ghost)
    Masahiro Inoue (Kamen Rider Decade)
    Takayuki Tsubaki (Kamen Rider Blade)
    Gaku Sano (Kamen Rider Gaim)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1