1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I think they are tin washing tubs, which are light so people can carry water in them by hand.

Weight isn’t so important as is the material and speed. It probably hurts quite a bit. They need to generate a reaction beyond having lost the challenge after all.

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was crazy. :D
    Kage's part was interesting. It reminds me of the time when I was a huge fan of Detective Conan, before finally giving up because this manga is just too long. I understand why Kage uses the love relationship topic in this manga, so members can easily get into the topic. But, I think it would be much more interesting if Kage use a different approach, such as explaining the gadgets Conan uses or letting the members and Kasuga solve a case from Conan.
    Naccho's part was educational. I don't mind if they make her presentation as a segment of a whole episode. For example, they can create a segment that allows Hinatazaka to learn to be a more idol-like group rather than the current geinin-like group through this segment.
    Then, we have the MVP here. Marie did it again. The whole chaotic full of boke presentation was just hilarious. This girl finally shows her true colors. Too bad, her big sister, Manamo Senpai didn't participate in this episode. :( (I keep replaying Marie's part because it is just too funny:D).

Next week! We got the second part of Tensai Marie presentation.:D And, we also can learn more about how to use Kansai dialect and how to be a Kansai people from Manafi Sensei. Can't wait!:banana: Oh, and I hope 4ki appears on HinaAi sooner!!!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ja night audrey is a new program that follows audrey in their shows
    The 1st program was about hinai

【じゃないとオードリー 221013 超過酷企画「オフゼロオードリー」『日向坂で会いましょう』の収録日1日中オンの2人に密着!】

• Like Like x 4
  4. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Just a bit of details. First of all, this is the second episode, the first aired in March this year.

The program is not about HinaAi. The program used a HinaAi recording day to inflitrate and record Audrey under the pretense of filming a documentary. The producer had the cooperation of the HinaAi staff for this. I don't think this is the correct place to post but it is what it is.

The context is that other comedians and even Hinata members, in Achi Kochi, complain that Audrey is very different when the camera is rolling and when it isn't. In this episode and the next airing 20 Oct, it will be about them always being "on" i.e. always having their on-screen persona at all times.

What I think is relevant to this thread is this board Waka held up. It shows that they shoot 3 episodes with one episode of HinaA taking 90 mins. We all know that is reduced to 20+mins in the broadcasted episode. Wow, that is a lot of cut scenes! [hehe]

rsz_1fe9izomakaaquuo.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Also, I want to add more. The recording starts at around 2 pm and finishes at around 11:50 pm or almost midnight. I think that won't be a problem because all members are already at the age that allows working late, at least until 4ki joins the recording. Maybe, 4 ki will only participate in the first two slots of recording.
    What hit me the most was what Wakabayashi said at the end of the episode. If I am not mistaken, he said how people can change that much with us being a bit more kind to them. So, I expect we can see a bit different HinaAi and members' reactions for the next episode, maybe? :)
    And, I see how members really happy when Audrey has a different/better attitude. It shows how much they love and respect the MC.

• Like Like x 3
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Next week! 4ki episode!!!
    IMG_20221024_063658.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Okay. Now we're getting somewhere with 4th Gen. It's a very nice introduction for the six so far. Senpai doing a good job too. Looking forward to next week's show.

8. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    [​IMG]

1. Some light diss ー me berry like
    2. Would be funny if someone trips
    3-4. Rina's drawing were said to often be made fun of but it's super decent
    5. Nanami so stoic with perfect features but feels odd, reminds me of Ogawa Aya PV impression
    6. Youko next week!

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    One of the best episode. Can't stop smilling!:D
    Tamachan
    She is so smol compared to Suzy next to her.
    I love her expression when she found out that Suzy also attended same cheerleading school as her.
    Rio
    I know why mngmnt choose her as center. She is so charming.
    She is also loud.:D
    And, she wrote IKEA as Kasuga nickname on her questionnaire.:rofl:
    Micchan
    Oh my God! Her low tone voice is so sexy.:inlove:
    And, she recieved first tsukkomi from Waka.:lol:
    Berina
    Waka: Things you won't lose to any members.
    Rina: my youth!:D
    She is Savage!!! :D
    Konishin
    She is not human. She is a robot. Her stiff no expression face was so funny. That will be useful for reacting when Kasuga throw joke bomb.:D
    And, she is so beautiful. Her smile is so sweet.:inlove:
    Kishiho
    Laughed so hard when she appear super nerveous.:D
    We have another crazy girl here.:D
    On Marie SR, she said one of 4ki members subscribe her mobame and know all crazy stuff she sent there. Is that member Kishiho?:D

Btw, narator call Marie geki yabaii paisen. So, is that her official nickname other than Tensai? :D
    And, it seems that Hiyotan wrote something on her hand for her presentation.:D
    Screenshot_2022-10-31-14-27-17-39_f2cb81fb7cf38af7978f186f2a61634a.jpg
    Next week, Gen-chan!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I just watched episode 183 (the first of the 4th gen intros). Their intros feel rushed to me. I think introducing, at most, four of them per episode and stretching it out over 3-4 episodes would have been better.

And this reminds me, hopefully they go back to the top 100 game they were playing in episode 181. That also felt like there was much more that was left out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

We'll all have to buy the eventual Blu ray that will come out I guess

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So. We get to another of the episodes filmed for that Ja Night Audrey show. I was excited to have recognized it.

13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Never bet against Mei when it comes to athletics :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was so entertaining. :D
    Some of the highlights
    • Wakabayashi-san said Kyoko and Naccho's outfit was their outfit when they had an actual date. [hehe]
    • Yamashita's question was so funny, yet so real. And, I like how Wakabayashi-san responded to her question.
    • Rio in this episode looks so cute. She showed different expressions that I never thought she had. Lovely!:inlove:
    Let me guess the member behind the mask.
    Student Group
    1. Mikunin<3 (was revealed for the 2nd skit with Haruyo)
    2. Suzuka (almost messed up on her breakdance part[hehe])
    3. Marie (I feel that this guy has a speaking style similar to Marie).
    4. Manafi
    College Group
    1. Captain (was revealed for the 1st skit with Konoka<3)
    2. Hiyotan
    3. Ayaka
    • I also like how Wakabayashi-san communicates with 4ki. It feels so close and makes 4ki feel more comfortable. Love when he didn't believe Sumire had a good test score. Nanami<3 admitted she is Baka, was also funny.:D
    • Yoko<3 becomes the character in the guide read by the narrator. That was cute.:)
    • As for the skit, the first one (Kumi and Konoka<3) was interesting. But, I love the 2nd skit the most (Mikunin<3 and Haruyo). The 2nd skit felt more natural. Maybe because they are close and from 3ki. Also, it seems that Haruyo's role in this skit is similar to her role in Koeharu. So, she might have the experience to play this role.
    • One thing that I also notice here, is that do not give Hinatazaka members the freedom to adlib or outdoor recording. They will go crazy. This week's episode has many of those moments. From Kumi's job as a watcher/catcher for a shoplifter to the number 2 college student as an Idol, who might create controversy. Also, Junya-san now has more jobs to do and her cafe name also has changed following the new operational hours.[hehe]
    • And, Suzuka has a very good naming sense. Previously, Sakurai Tengen. On this episode, Surugawa Ouji. :D
    • One more thing, Nanami's smile is the sweetest smile!!!:inlove:
    Can't wait for the next week's episode. From the summary, it said that the Geki Yabai Senpai is going to get wild!!!:D

• Like Like x 3
  15. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Hilarious episode especially the last segment. lol

Cheers!

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week was also very funny!
    Here is my favorite parts
    • I keep replaying the part when Kirari coughs/clears her throat when reading about her skit character. I don't know why, but that was really funny.:D
    • Wakabayashi-san had a brain freeze because of Suzu's pose and comment. That was hilarious. :)
    • Hiyotan and Otake mess up and panic because suddenly the camera shot them was also funny. These members are really... [hehe]
    • Audrey Wham's skit was also funny.
    • I love how Wakabayashi-san called Tamaki by her first name.
    • In the last two episodes, Hinano shines. I don't know if it is because of her uniform. But, she looks so beautiful. She grows beautifully.
    • Oh, of course, Konoka<3, Mikunin<3, Nanami<3 and Yoko<3 are the cutest and sweetest. Love them all!!!:inlove:
    Now, for the skits.
    1st skit
    It was so good. When Miku whisper in Suzu's ear, "Watashi mo dayo", oh my God, my heart skip a beat. Suzu act was also good, even though her close-up shot was hilarious.:D
    2nd skit
    Bijin meets Bijin. Katoshi looks so beautiful and Marie is so handsome. I can say that Marie is the most handsome dansho of all Sakamichi. The skit was funny. I love how Katoshi interpreted the narration with gestures. Moreover, the staff also add sound effects to each of her gestures making it much funnier. Also...I was a bit jealous because there is too many skinship in this skit. :blush:
    3rd skit
    This one was super hilarious. I love how Kasuga-san overacting act. It reminds me of the previous Christmas or maybe the valentine's episode (the episode when "Nibu dayo" quote was born). That makes it more hilarious.
    Moreover, the first scene with Kasuga sitting in a seiza position on the table also was funny. Then, he also use "Washi" to call himself. This character is extraordinary.:rofl: And, I also agree with Manafi. I want to hear Kasuga-san sing Shimanchu no Takara.:) Please, Kmax staff, make a karaoke episode! I also want to sing along!:worthy:
    Then, this scene was so funny, just can't stop laughing at it. It was when Kasuga-san's expression changed from being embarrassed because he have said something to Hina that he shouldn't say...
    Screenshot_2022-12-28-07-10-41-20_f2cb81fb7cf38af7978f186f2a61634a.jpg
    ...to this I-want-to-poop expression in a second.:rofl:
    Screenshot_2022-12-28-07-11-41-59_f2cb81fb7cf38af7978f186f2a61634a.jpg
    Of course, the muffler scene. The Psycho sound effect + Kasuga-san expression make it even more hilarious.:rofl:
    Overall, one of the best ways to end this amazing year.:1st:
    Next episode (which will be aired on Jan 8) will be not the usual lucky girl segment. It means no Love Me Do Sensei appearance. [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week was another good episode.
    My favorite parts
    • Konoka<3 looked very beautiful here. Maybe it was her hairstyle, especially her bangs. Or, the lights, especially when she spends time in the pantry washing dishes to pay her debt.[hehe] I don't know why, but she looked charming.
    • It was funny when Kumi asked Kasuga-san to re-read the title again based on the M Data ranking. I also thought Kasuga-san was 1st in TV appearance in 2022 from a clip on YouTube. So, it is from a different source. (For anyone who are interested in the ranking, you can see it here)
    • Love me Do sensei also went crazy with his fortune-telling.:D Kahorin seems to be his next target![hehe]
    • And, it's been a while since I saw Wakabayashi-san and Kosakana<3 moments. She looked beautiful, especially when embarrassed because of Suki~ SE from Wakabayashi-san. Marie! How dare you not ask Kosha<3 for a two-shot even after 3 years of joining Hinatazaka! This girl is indeed yabaii!!!:D
    • Yoko's<3 story was also interesting. I can't imagine how many flies in her story. [hehe]
    • Marie's story about watching a baseball match and don't know anything about the rule was also funny.
    • Oh, and the Hinano sock incident!!! The last part was funny.
    • One more thing. Nanami's<3 smile is the sweetest!:inlove:
    Next week is the jersey episode. That means it will be another Godly interesting episode! Can't wait!!!:banana:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  18. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I may be biased....but of course Konoka is always beautiful :) I think the wavy parts of her hairstyle is different and suits her well.
    And, as you said a few posts ago, I agree. Watching Hinano becoming prettier by the day makes me feel somehow old. Lol

---
    Somewhat related to HinaAi. What if Audrey's oshimen are counted by the number of times they call on the member?
    Kasuga's oshimen is Nibuchan~~ while Wakabayashi's is Hina :lol:

FmBL4F4aMAEe4RL.jpg

Credit to: https://twitter.com/V4fOW3VidOs4SpY/status/1612372137360392192

• Like Like x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    About Konoka. Yes, she is beautiful. And, apparently, she didn't remove her mole on above her lips. I saw she still has it on the Christmas episode. Maybe, she only put some makeup that make it looks faded.
    ----
    Hmm... Wakabayashi-san called Kasuga-san 317 times?! That means... [hehe]
    While Kasuga-san apparently has two Oshis.[hehe]
    Poor Rina. MC never called her name. Maybe she is too young, so it is a bit difficult to include in the HinaAi joke that as we all know, are pretty raw/mature.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Another exciting episode this week.
    Kmax has learned from their mistake on the Sushi Russian Roullete segment previously. They changed it and used Zunda Tsukimi Dango. The Zunda has successfully made the Wasabi much more challenging to notice. And, Hinata members finally couldn't cheat on this game.[hehe]
    And, as Waka-san said, this episode was recorded in Ariake Arena. Does that mean this recording was during Hinakuri last year?
    Oh, 4ki also shows their weird side in this episode, including Micchan, which I thought was normal.[hehe]
    Then, the Kokon Tozai segment was also interesting. It was funny when Waka-san yelled happily when Marie got punishment. I think we might witness the born of the new, not only Kasuga but also Audrey's rival after Miho here.:D
    I was surprised by Yoko<3 when she did the model pose for the magazine topic. She looks natural and mature. Love to see her appearance in many magazines.
    Damn, Konoka<3 looked super beautiful with her ponytail in this episode. I just realized I miss her long hair so much here...:inlove:
    Next week, is the last part of the lucky girl episode. Can't wait how 4ki perform on destroying the box!:D

• Like Like x 1