1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The 2nd gen seems more interactive and fast to adapt than the 1st gens. In here and Bingo, they are one step forward than the 1st gen. Kosaka is really a thing tho, it's like hiragana keyaki revolves around her now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Well yeah, but considering their ages I wouldn't be surprise. Most of the 2nd gens are 15-16ish so they are little bit young and hyper, on the other hand 1st gens are 19-22 they're mature and experienced. I think it's a great balance.
    Well that's just opinion.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Holy crap, the 2nd gens are on the ball when it comes to variety.
    • Paripi-chan is really quick-witted. Not just in coming up with a freestyle rap, but in talking with the MCs and overall just being funny. She's clever.
      • On a side note, I looked up Wakabayashi's rapping and he's not half bad. Heavily rehearsed, sure, and only for a comedic collaboration with miwa, but he delivered on his performance on stage.
    • Miku too. She looks like she's also got natural variety skills.
    • Hiyori surprised me. When she was doing the introduction stuff she seemed rather shy, but when she started playing yubi-suma she was really funny.
    • On that note, Katoshi's reactions are so over-the-top and great. I love her.
    • Kage-chan had some pretty great expressions. Even in the background, she stands out because of how expressive she is. She's definitely one of those calculating types, and she combines it well with her natural cuteness.
    Overall, Hiragana Oshi has done a fantastic job of introducing the members to people who may not have seen them on KeyaKake. Some of it might be old hat for those who've been following Hiragana from the start, but Oshi's presentation is clean and well put together. It really feels like we're starting fresh with them.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    I think almost all of hiragana member has already know how to react and interract with the MC, even the most shy girl like hiyori and crybaby like mei didn't use that weakness for their trademark, they both can blend and entertain us when MC asked for

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now I love the 2gens, too. They are all strong. It took the 1gens a long time to get where the 2gens are starting. But Memi is still my favorite by far. So natural, and yet now learning to fake reactions more or less convincingly. Kage-chan seems to be a nice person, and talented, but she fakes everything, even things she really means, so she's not for me. Nao-chan is definitely the pole star around which the 2gens revolve, but I can't warm to her, she seems so cold to me. I need some real feelings, which I get from Nao-chan almost never, from Kage-chan only occasionally, and from Memi all the time, in her gentle and restrained way. Transparent skin and transparent feelings.

Just my personal preferences, but I wanted to show that another point of view existed -- from someone who was never really an idol fan before Keyaki came along. I get where people are coming from, I just don't feel it myself. Miho and Paripi are great. As is Toshi-chan. Hiyo-tan is something special; I think we're just going to see more and more from her, in all ways. And all members continue to evolve. Quickly. Hopefully my understanding of all the members will evolve, too.

In an interview about this show, Audrey says that they wanted to avoid the standard idol tropes and get something fresh, and the reactions of the members are even more natural than they hoped for. This is shaping up to be a great show.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'd wait to jump on the Nao-wagon. Roles are kind of developing right now, but i still expect some surprise from other girls.
    I like her, but I won't put all my money on her right now, especially because the push is obvious.
    Hiyo is a mistery to me. One moment she's crying, the next she's laughing, I never know what expect from her. lol.. but then I remember she's really young and it's fine like this. Seeing her "evolving" will be interesting for sure.
    I'm curious about Tomita though. If they (or herself) don't relegate her to a "variety role" I think she may surprise everyone.

Memi is Memi though ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

most of the variety shows are scripted so its rare to get a "real" reaction from members unless its a dokkirii. i disagree with @ukifune saying Kageyama fake everything. She only take advantage of the screentime and develop her variety character.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Finally watched the first episodes and up to now I love this show :cute:
    I warmed up to hiragana 1st gen only recently, but loved 2nd gen from the start. Overall, hiragana is far more my thing than kanji (althoug I seldomly like hiragana's songs:fear:), so the announcement of hiragana-only shows made really happy. It's just fun to watch them being derpy and original and interesting. Don't know if I ever heard Manafi talk so much. But this is also partly thanks to Audrey. They interact well with the girls <3
    As of now, I'm the most impressed by Tomitas outgoing personality. And Miyatas mimic while talking. (And Katoshis beauty. Isn't that girl pretty?)

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If you know more about Kage-chan, you will know how great she really is. Her SR, ReMind behind the scene and on HiraOshi 1st episode, you can see how 2nd gen react to her. That make her become one of important members of Hiragana. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    2nd gen is OP :fear:
    Honestly, what got me into Hiragana is 2nd gen visual. :^O^::fear:

But after watching the show, 1st gen is just as charming and unique. (and cute) :fear:

Hiragana's theme itself is "Happy Aura", it fits their more outgoing personality, compared to kanji(which is a group of self-acclaimed shy/timid person :^^;:)

Fake..
    I don't get the meaning of this word when it refers to someone I see trying hard on their objective.
    Like Kage trying to livened up the show

If it refers to someone doing a thing contrary to their objective, that's fake.
    Like politician saying their citizen is smart when the citizen is in dire need of better education system :fear:

But it varies, definition and view and all. Human. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    In my opinion, i don't mind if their reaction is scripted, so far i didn't see any obvious forced reaction.

Soon after they're getting used to variety, i hope they didn't take manatsu way of reacting.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    So next week is going to be a bag check! But on a more brutal level than Kanji's. lol it's going to be done in the waiting room while the members are in the studio. Reminds me of Ijiri and AKBINGO early days. lol

Source

13. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    hiyori is the best for me for these 4 episodes, her reaction is always funny and very innocent.

14. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I...I think Miho had been 'nerfed'.

Early Keyakake version - overpowered/SSGSS
    Keyabingo 4 and Hira Oshi version - patched and balanced out.

Proof: she's melting so easily for mou-kame in KeyaBingo4, and loses the 1-on-1 with Kasuga (and traumatized afterwards). Then again, Kasuga seems to be built like a tank.

I'm mostly joking here, people. That was another good episode for me, and Matsuda always seem like a poised, consistent performer in this episode and back then with the wadaiko drum and guitar in her keyakake intro.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Sawabe was a bench warmer.
    Kasuga is the real deal. [hehe]

That's all :^O^:

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for that. I agree that she's an important member, and well-liked both within the group and outside it. After saying too much, I'm watching her more. She has always been very smart, quite talented as far as I can tell, especially as a singer, and does seem to have a nice personality. And she definitely makes efforts to help the group, like her Dortmund idol Marco Reus, whose contribution to his team she said early on she wanted to emulate. Maybe it's because I'm not as used to the traditional idol ways. The more idoly style Hiragana is adopting may teach me eventually.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  17. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Open question: who are the good singer(s) in Hiragana? I vaguely recall Kyonko singing karaoke well in one Keyakake episode but that's it.

In Kanji, it's usually the Yui-chans...and probably some others I'm forgetting. I don't see much of Hiragana-chan performances or Showrooms, so I have no idea how to gauge their vocal abilities.

Edit: I also like Techi's voice in some of her solo songs, especially the latest one (yoake no kodoku is the title, I think).

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    H 2nd gen interact really well with the mc, especially Suzuka. :1st: And I love how the mc can put themselves in lower position than members. This'll make members can easily speak up their mind. And, the result is interesting show like we can watch in HiraOshi. I hope they can maintain this fun until later episodes. :)
    For me, from these 4 episodes of self introduction, the member that grab most of my attention is, from 1st gen, Memi with her "I'm 16 years old" (okay, I'm little bit biased here:D) and from 2nd gen, Konoka with her ballet and monomane. :D
    Can't wait for next week episode! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Katoshi also has a nice voice. Too bad she was not in the Karaoke battle

20. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

@Isaac H
    I recently looked into it. Here's what I found. I don't know what the consensus is around here though.

Hiragana: Kyoko, Kageyama, Katoshi, Ayaka, Sarina, Memi, Kumi
    These girls are often given solo parts. Some sing in Chinmoku which is one of the more difficult songs. I don't know about second gen. I liked Miho's voice on Hanbun no Kioku.

Kanji: Imaizumi, Kobayashi
    That's about it really. I see Yonetani and Oda Nana mentioned as well. Kanji is generally considered to have low vocal ability even for an idol group. I suppose this is why they avoid singing live.

Hiragana is doing Imanimiteiro next week maybe we'll get to hear them sing.

• Informative Informative x 1