1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    In my opinion, from what i heard in "ima ni mite iro", 3 front row members (kyonko, katoshi, mirei), all of them have a nice voice. And for katoshi, i am amazed how she's good at everything (has model looks and good at sports, variety, and singing).

To think about which member has a good voice make me sad, because there is lack of tv performance for hiragana, for me judging from the audio only is not enough, because i haven't recognized every member's voice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. AriAditya_

AriAditya_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Don't forget about Kageyama, She really good singer

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nao sang a lot, and well, in her Showroom auditions. And Kage-chan sings well on her Showrooms, too. But I agree, it has been really frustrating not to be able to hear the Gana-chans clearly. Even Memi sounded pretty good a capella on KeyaKake, but they would have given her more solo lines in Imanimiteiro if she was really dependable, I think. I think Mirei and Kyouko are the most dependable singers right now, but if Katoshi can get over the nervousness that makes her look angry when she's just nervous, I think she will end up the best in the group -- at least among the 1gens. She really is a talent in so many ways.

4. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    tbh this is the first time i watch a hiragana show. i've been wanting to know more about the girls but haven't really got the time.

i just finished the first 3 episodes and haven't watch the 4th one, and i have to say that ushio really change my perception on her! based on her appearance i thought she was someone who is like a big sister? but turns out she's more shy and innocent, im not sure if those are the right words to describe her. i really like the way she talks and her voice!

i think 2nd gen introduction is really fun and full of laughter in general. and personally, i think they're better at portraying reaction too compared to the 1st gen. but maybe its just because they're eager to show themselves since they're new.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Both Mirei and Kage have strong voices, Kage knows how to use it better at this point.
    I quite like what I heard from Sarina and Ayaka, Manafi too is not bad those rare times she let her voice out.
    Memi and Katoshi, I'm not sure about. Need to hear them more.
    I'm also not sure, except for Kyoko (I presume and hope), who is currently training her voice professionally.
    Is this something mngmnt organize for them or members have to take private lesson somewhere else?

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

we only got a small sample of Nao's singing from her showroom

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode is pretty much fun. I love when Kyoko lose her cool.:D
    Nibu and Miku show up in the middle of the episode.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I really like the show. The harmony between hosts and the girls is really good and I am glad they re-introduced all of them again as I had the feeling they kinda got the short end of the stick usually.
    I am still learning to allocate all their names, but at least now I can connect their faces to their personality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a blog post translating the full personal questionnaires filled out by members before the first episode and used by Kasuga in introducing them. Some interesting info that will no doubt be referred to later on the show.

@Lusankya -- My "K46 Members Chart" is a single page with pic and a bit of info for all Kanji and Hiragana members. Like a cheat sheet, lol.

Before a new GanaOshi show comes in two days, I wanted to say how much I appreciated the last one. Kyonko, in particular, was great in her reserved and ironic reactions to having the details of her life exposed. You could tell she was upset, but she held it all together and made entertainment. Konoka was horrified and in a panic, but had the strength to just keep going with a smile. And Paripi mentioning "natto terror" really gave life to Konoka's segment. Paripi is certainly coming through as the variety performer she expected to be. But she's more than that.

And I'm watching and rewatching the studio Ima ni Miteiro. There's an elegance to it I really appreciate. And I love being able to see who is singing...as I think we do, up to a point. It's pretty clear for some lines, but I'm not sure how exact they were in always showing the member who was actually singing. I'm interested in getting to hear Memi, and she usually seemed to be singing with Ayaka, as the second group (Toshi-Kyonko-Mirei, then Ayaka-Memi). If you really could hear her singing between 22:02 and 22:09, I like the quality of her voice -- although I think it was technically assisted, perhaps mainly for volume in Memi's case, as well as making the tonality more exact, as seems to be done for everyone. The a capella ep of KeyaKake was quite revealing as to how no-one was right in tune, not even Kyonko or Pon, who were closest. Memi is getting a bit of a push, it seems to me: in this case, she had that full five seconds as the main singer on-screen. But there were lots of good moment from others: Kage, MiiPan, etc.

It was the whole song done live, but perhaps the singing wasn't all live. I think they did sing and then their singing was adjusted and blended in with the original sound. Is that how it seems to others?

I'm looking forward to the 2gens' Hanbun no Kioku on Sunday. I'm more and more impressed with it as I listen to it on the single. I think the 1gens are good singers, but with a slightly harsh sound, overall. The 2gens sound a bit smoother, which should make a good blend when we finally get some all-20 songs. I think management is pushing the group partly because it sees so much talent there, in variety, in beauty, and in singing. We'll see how the dancing goes.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @ukifune I agree with you. I think, if Ima ni Miteiro is played with live orchestra, it will sound really great.

11. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Having a variety of voices like Ayaka/Kyoko/Katoshi/Sarina establishes character. It makes it easier for fans to pick out their oshi which makes the song more enjoyable and interesting. For an idol group, I think it's probably be even more important than harmony. I hope they keep at least a bit of the style of 1st gen as they add more 20-person songs.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Interesting points. Recognizability is definitely key. I hadn't realized Ayaka had that recognizable a voice (Kyonko, Mii-pan, Sarina, to some extent Katoshi, yes). Can you distinguish it from Memi's when they are apparently singing together in the studio Ima ni Miteiro? Are they actually showing us the person who is singing at any moment? I ask because I want to be able to recognize Memi's singing voice, lol.

13. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Ayaka isn't as obvious but I'd say it's recognizable. Maybe Ayaka/Katoshi stand out a bit more to me because I love Chinmoku so much. I have trouble picking out Memi's voice too. You could watch the Hiragana 46 show and try to hammer Memi's voice into your head. Particularly, Soredemo Aruiteru.

14. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    It's too bad that "ima ni miteiro" performance wasn't all live, i'm not complaining, actually it was great seeing their latest song performance. But to recognize each member's voice i think it'll be easier in full live performance.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow Katoshi carried so many cosmetic gears :worthy::worthy:she is the perfect match with Akanen :)

nice trick by Mao !!! nice hack to carry money in konbu bag [hehe]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good episode. :D
    Memi V pose. :inlove:
    Watanabe-man and the list. :rofl:
    Dissing rap by Suzuka.:rofl:
    And, Manafi novel!:1st:
    Next week, Kasuga vs members. Kumi's stare.<3

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Week after week, this show is good. Memi's cute "V" was great. I keep seeing "Memi shika" ("Memi only," i.e., sole oshi) popping up in comments about her. And Miho the bold basketball captain was so cute in her reactions to having the contents of her bag exposed: especially "Watanabe-man."

[​IMG]

Manafi's fat English novel; her slightly-off but pretty well pronounced English phrasing; and her duck lips were like scatter-gun surreal humour. Planet Fi.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

#8 was another good show -- an hour late, because of sports. The show just seems to flow so smoothly and quickly. The direction is good, the hosts are smart and funny, and the members are right there for variety. It's already a well-oiled machine, after eight shows. I was thrilled to see both generations on the same side, competing against Kasuga rather than each other. The version I watched cut the ending studio performance of No War off after a few seconds (can't play Sony music on YouTube without permission, I guess). I look forward to a complete version showing up soon.

By the way, KeyaKake was also good again this week. I see comments saying it has emerged from its doldrums and has been good recently.

There is a thread of comments about the comparative viewerships of NogiChuu, KeyaKake and GanaOshi, saying that the three are well-separated, in that order, and that GanaOshi has dropped from an early high. I didn't see any figures to confirm that last point, but ep1 was a high standard to keep reaching. The absence of posts in this thread does suggest that fewer people are watching, though.

Nevertheless, this show is continuing to be great. Entertaining every week. High level of enthusiasm from both the hosts and the members. They did the hold your breath underwater thing and Mao-chan rushing in with the towel to the face when a member gave up was hilarious. Wham! A touch of the (unconscious?) comic brilliance I saw in her auditions and haven't really seen for two years. Wakabayashi told her that for variety she should wait a second so the audience could see the member's face. Lol.

• Like Like x 4
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

where did Mao-chan learned her skill as towel girl ?:) Miipan was epic to get so many plastic ball with 1 paper scoop :worthy:

20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

• Love, love Mii-pan. She just have this bright smile everytime.
    • Ushio's karuta game is strong. Suddenly I have the urge to re-watch the Chihayafuru anime.
    • Lol Mao-chan just towel-slapped everyone.
    • Miho avenged her basketball loss to Kasuga...with a little help of her friends. [hehe] Talk about "crowd support".

• Like Like x 1