1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Hinatazaka46 1st [Hinatazaka] (2020/09/23)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Aug 1, 2020.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Dude, it does sound like a Kpop song but holy moly, I love it :eek:
    Can't wait to see this live. Can already picture the Kpop-ish choreo to go along with it :lol:

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I personally don't like the Type A cover. It feels like Nao is the center of this album. Human eyes naturally see the top and right area of photo first. So, design-wise, this is not a good placement for the center.
    Moreover, Miipan photo is also covered by the text. Plus, compared to other members in the cover, only Nao look straight to the front, to our eyes. It make her different and standout more than Miipan who should get that.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    My fans sounds great! The covers are nice, but I agree with MasToppu, it does give the impression of a Nao-centered album.

Bit disappointed with only 7 (6 if you don't count Hinatazaka) new songs, but if they're all as good as My fans then it's fine.

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope they perform "My Fans" on HinaAi.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Ugh, I'm gonna have to get both types for the full concert experience. At least the song split between the two types will make it worth it, too.

6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    OMG beautiful! Love the cover, but like @Kumosayi said, the focus because of the pic order is weird.
    REALLY love the new website design <3 Sad they delivers us only a few new songs;)

8. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Got a high res version: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    As much as I love all of this, my wallet is not happy with me for all the good idol stuff coming out right now that I just can't say no to. Some of which I could easily pass up, but Hinatazaka? I have to support them any way I can.

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Tada gamushara ni was released in yuugata paradise.

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

About the song ...
    Credits to @theblueslope

the song "tada, gamusharani" is said to serve as a sequel for yakusoku no tamago and references to the "running" they've started in hashiridasu shunkan. the lyrics are about them continuing to run forward despite not knowing where it'll take them.

the lyrics of the chorus (rough tl):

"until the day we give up on our uniforms*
    we'll keep on going down the path
    we don't know how far
    we've come we don't even know where we're heading to we don't know, but there's no choice but to keep on going"

*as in graduating from school/from the grou

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nice song! It is not as catchy as "Azato" and "My fans". It feels lighter and relaxing. But, I love the chord progression in this song. I think most of Hinatazaka song has the well-structured chords progression, which makes it nice to play with the guitar. And, the raw band sound is also a perfect sound for my taste. :1st:

Oh, the "See Through" (song by Nao and Miku) will be first aired on the "Hinatazaka no Hi", September 6th, at 18:30 JST.
    Source: https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/M00513?ima=0000

• Like Like x 1
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I love it! It's my favorite so far. I like it more than Yakusoku no tamago who is a bit long for my taste.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think I know why Miipan was chosen as the center for Azato. AkiP gives a big hint in the first line of the lyrics. The first line is "釣られてしまいました" (Tsurarete shimaimashita). From this line, we can see it use "釣" kanji, which means fishing. And, guess what, who loves real fishing among members. The answer is Miipan!!! :D:D:D

• Like Like x 3
  14. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

That song remembering me to "Sharin ga kishimu you ni kimi ga naku" from Hashiridasu shunkan :hehe:
    Credits to the uploader

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Naomiku duet see through was released in hinatazaka no hi

Credits to the uploader

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yyyeah, I could take about a minute of that before wanting to stop it- definitely one to skip for me. I can't stand processed vocals in songs, and - with the occasional exception - I like EDM even less. I think this is my least favourite Hinatazaka/Hiragana song. Instantly. Each to their own, though, at least there's something for everybody with this group, and the other new songs are great.

17. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    I think I'll need to hear See through on the album before making up my mind, the mastering seemed iffy, but it might just be because it's a radio rip of the song.

Tada Gamushara ni is amazing though. Feels like an old movie soundtrack (in a very good way!). Very glad they're experimenting with different styles too.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I really like it. It is a perfect song for Kosha and Miku voice type. And, once again, the chord progression is also great. More importantly, the lyrics! The lyrics for new songs in this album is amazing. I can feel the rebellious feeling in it. Beautiful!:cute:

I'm very happy that Hinata got so many genre in their discography. Rather than stick to one sound sample and overuse it, production team explore more sound for these girls to try. :1st:

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I really like it but yeah it does it sound like a bad radio rip.

20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Hinataception. And appropriately this is about the most Hinatazaka-sounding Hinatazaka song yet.

• Agree Agree x 4