1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 1st [Kyun] [2019/03/27]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 11, 2019.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The song makes me think of a H!P song (in a good way).

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Not sure if I heard it clearly but it seems like Katoshi is singing the first line and Miipan the second line. Maybe it's a toshi center?

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I was thinking about that based in how they were sat on the showroom, but, Nao-chan and Miipan in third row is a bit hard for me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Katoshi centre? I believe in this

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm hoping to see the line-up on GanaOshi in 23 hours. If not then, we will know Tuesday, after the live. Or even Monday, if they release the MV then.

For anyone who doesn't know, you can watch GanaOshi live on YouTube. Search for ”ひらがな推し” on YouTube and then Filter to sort by Upload Date. At least a couple of LIVE broadcasts will show up near the top of the list. The broadcasts actually include all three of NogiChuu, KeyaKake and GanaOshi. NogiChuu starts at midnight Sundays, Japan time, with KeyaKake following it a half-hour later, and GanaOshi a half-hour after that.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
  6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm glad for Hiragana, I never believed there is any point in the Sakamichi series having Undergirls of any sort.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a matome post pointing out how Sarina and Nao (back left) were all over each other from time to time in the Showroom:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They weren't the only ones. Early on, Miho was moving Nano-chan's arms for her. Miku and Suzu-chan talked physically as well as verbally. And at one point, Ayaka leaned down and draped her arms around Hina-chan. I said quite a while ago that I thought Memi's idea of a perfect group atmosphere was a tumble of happy puppies crawling all over each other. This show took us a couple of steps down that road.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Senbatsu formation reveal today hopefully

9. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Nao Kosaka center!

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Senbatsu Formation
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Wow, solo center, and my favourite 2nd gen somemore.
    Now, let's hope the MV and song are great!
    And the best part is all my favourites are in front row, but kinda expected it since they are perhaps the most popular members so far.

• Like Like x 3
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Um I’m quite disappointed ngl. Was hoping it would be a 1st gen centre for obvious reasons. Bit bored of the Nao centre since it’s been happening since Joyful Love. Hopefully we’re not going to have a Ikoma/Techi situation. However congratulations regardless. Hina Meimei & Ayaka 2nd row finally!:2nd:

Okay now I’m a bit more neutral about the centre I understand why. Nao does make a great centre

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    LMAO, I remembered @Xiphyas mentioned about a fortune teller telling Nao-chan that "her dreams will come true" or something along that line.
    They were hinting all these while, lol.
    I will never look at fortune telling the same way anymore haha.
    Now, where can I find that fortune teller haha [hehe]

I am also really happy Ayaka is 2nd row middle with Hina. Ayaka is one of my favs too!
    Hinano middle last row lol, maybe during certain segments of the choreo, she can come to the center? That will be great!

• Like Like x 4
  14. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    yeah I thought 1st gen would be the center, but Nao is a fine choice. the front row looks strong and most are my favorites too. can't wait for the PV.

• Like Like x 2
  15. DT46

DT46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Honestly, I'm surprised that there was a decent amount of not "Pseudo-Kami 8" are in the first 2 rows. Good on management to put 3 other members in the first 2 rows. Just unfortunate that so many members are in 3rd row, and it's easy to know who will make the first 2, at least for me.

Edit: Listening to the preview for the song, and I'm happy it's not like the Hiragana coupling songs on Keyaki's singles. It isn't overly cute, which I appreciate a lot.

16. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Like in this video - the start of all cat videos :):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I have good feelings with the formation.

The first row is perfect for old and new fans, very solid and strong, good singers, powerful dancers and beautiful girls (well... all the girls are beautiful). Let me share a point someone on my groups said about the first row I found interesting: "I think is a clever movement to put 3 models on the first row (...) that can attract more media attention and more fans (both genders), also more and new jobs for all".

The second row have 2 super strong dancers (Mei-chan and Sasaku-chan) who are perfect to extract the full potential of the entire row, because if you saw live presentation or concerts, you know what Otake-chan, Buu-chan, Hina-chan and Bemiho-chan can do. They can combine sweetness with furious dancing movements (Is hard for me to erase Hina-chan dance and her "eternal smile").

The third row is great for the girls with less experience because the "ballet girls" are there and can help the girls who can't learn the dance fast. Also, Nacho-chan and Nobuko-chan are really amazing in freestyle dance. I think this row is pretty strong and I predict some graceful and slow dance with some fast movements here.

I'm looking forward... can't wait for the MV.

-------------

@Edward900 you made reference to this post where I made a comparision between what the Fortune teller said (GanaOshi #38) and the new era on (now) Hinatazaka46. Yes, is pretty crazy.

• Like Like x 6
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Would have been nice to have been nice to have a 1st gen center (esp. Memi center) but management probably wants to have continuity from the last couple of Hiragana songs (Joyful Love, Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto) through the first few Hinatazaka singles. I wouldn't be surprised if Nao is center for at least the first three or four singles.

19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    That is too much

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now we find out if Nao can really reach a large audience. Seems a good bet, especially surrounded by those highly capable and popular "senior" 1gens. Maybe they thought better of an all-young front line, but Nao and Memi are still there. Four 1gens to one 2gen, so I don't think 1gen fans can complain too much. Of course, I'd rather Memi were center, but as long as she's visible and continuing to develop in all ways, as she is, I'm happy. And I'm sure this group will end up rotating centres, once they have Nao's popularity established firmly.

What are Hinatazaka's strengths: attractive looks, strong singing, moving performance, personality and variety. That'll do. Now to get people who aren't fans yet to see how good they are. I look at the third line and think 3 or 4 of them could do the job up front (Miku, Sarina, Kono-chan, Suzu-chan...). And the entire second line could. This is a strong group. No need to rush Hinanonano or Hiyo-tan. But their time will come.

EDIT: I see some Japanese posts pointing out that the entire front line has experience at centre. Good point. A solid group for their first single, minimizing possible problems due to nervousness.

• Agree Agree x 5