1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 2nd [Doremisolasido] (2019/07/17)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, May 31, 2019.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yasashisa ga Jama wo Suru mv

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Streamable mirror

• Winner Winner x 6
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The song is not my cup of tea. But the MV is amazing. It is masterpiece. I can easily say this MV is the most aesthetically beautiful MV in this group's 3 years of history. Great job MV production team!:1st::1st::1st:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This might end up as my favorite for this single. Can't say enough about Katoshi. Nano can only get better but I'm already fan. Switch her and Mao's voice, that's how initially I imagine it. Everything is simply beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Very good song and MV. Three of them looks beautiful with their own colors, red Katoshi, blue Miho, and pink Hinano. As MasToppu said that this is the most aesthetically beautiful MV from this group.

Yes, sadly they didn't mention Hiragana Keyaki, only mentioning that they were part of sakamichi groups other than Nogizaka and Keyakizaka and gave brief introduction to the group. I thought that will be a common thing considering the time that given was quite short, and there's a pressure during the live show on TV which I saw Kumi being a little nervous at the beginning when asked by the MC, moreover there's Nogizaka-san right beside them.

But during their first single, I remember that they always said the group was formed as the Keyakizaka46 sister group that just debuted this year almost on every music show where they performed. But some of it was their solo concert and also pre-recorded introduction before the performance, so they have enough time to tell it.

6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I love this song so much. It has just given me my favourite Hinata MV finally. The aesthetics are just too much. I also love the uniforms the girls are rocking. The vocals as said before are heavenly and I really do hope they bring back this unit for future singles. Who knew we needed this unit in our lives.

045FEAFA-A105-4670-8944-079171BF2D97.jpeg CF13C6BD-4E7C-44E8-8EB0-E519481D7AFD.jpeg CBEB5816-22A1-4330-ADD3-BB90A0E7983D.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hinatazaka46's 2nd single (Doremisolasido) 3rd round HS sales result
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name
    hina2-3.png
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Kanemura Miku (1st round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Sasaki Mirei (1st round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nibu Akari (1st round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Matsuda Konoka (1st round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Miho (1st round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Higashimura Mei (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Kamimura Hinano (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Saito Kyoko (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Kawata Hina (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Miyata Manamo (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Kato Shiho (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Kosaka Nao (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Ushio Sarina (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Tomita Suzuka (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Takamoto Ayaka (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 24/24 (+00) Sasaki Kumi (2nd round sold out!)
    17. (17.) 24/24 (+19) Hamagishi Hiyori (3rd round sold out!)
    18. (18.) 13/24 (+10) Takase Mana
    00. (00.) 00/24 (+00) Iguchi Mao
    Total: 397/432 (+29 since 2nd round) [91.9%]
    1st Gen: 181/216 (+10) [83.8%]
    2nd Gen: 192/192 (+19) [100%]
    3rd Gen: 24/24 (+0) [100%]
    400/456 (- 3) last single (increase/decrease over 1st single 3rd round)

NB: If u wondered why I scratched Hiyori, well.....it(her hiatus) effective immediately, so her slot, by nature, is cancelled and refunded. Memi already pulled herself out from this single since 1st round otoh.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Cage is the song I was waiting for and I deeply love it.

10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Gotta get used to the talking bits

11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Please enjoy Doremisolasido coupling song cage. A really beautiful song.

Listen cage here.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think this is the very first time I completely change my opinion about any 48 or 46 song while listening to it. I was already thinking how much I dislike this song then suddenly chorus and boom. I can only laugh at myself, this song awesome.

Edit: I made a mistake listening on my phone without even using an earpiece. After listening using my headphone, this song is magical, so many things going on. It's like watching one of those 80's classic fantasy film, a musical. One of the most beautiful song I heard from an idol group. They sang better than I initially thought, the girl's did really great. I can't stop listening over and over. Easily my favorite right now.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    The intro talking parts then the sudden singing reminded me of something like a stage play/musical,

and when the chorus hits it reminds me of those 90's->early 2000s Japanese songs.
    overall it's a pretty interesting and unpredictable song, the lyrics seem really good too.
    I ended up really enjoying it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A really beautiful song about realizing you have wings and flying free of your self-imposed imaginary but comfortable cage of rules and "common sense," and off toward the dangers and wonders of the far horizon.

As a Japanese poster says, I've fallen into the habit of imagining these lyrics all as referring to Memi, lol. First Yasashisa, now this. I'm also imagining Aki-P remembering how he started writing for TV during high-school and then quit college partway through to go professional full-time. Breaking free of his cage.

I think this release is going to blow the doors off and make a big jump in sales. Hinatazaka shows its versatility.

The expression of hesitation over the spoken words makes this feel like Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai all over again, lol. I understand, for sure, although I personally like these even more than I liked those.

Here's a Japanese transcription of (most of) the words.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Remylittlechef

Wow, unit song "Cage" give different colors to this single, poetry song with the musical element by members that I haven't been thought could perform this kind of song.
    I really like the intro with piano and expect something unique from the MV :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 5
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

So I finally had a chance to catch up on the coupling songs, and oh my, I loooooove Kitsune. So upbeat, it's like the perfect summer song. Even like it more than Doremi. Got some major AKB/NBM48 vibes from the song and MV but I love it better because it's Hinata [hehe] Also glad that Hiyo-tan was in the MV, though she hardly got any screentime as usual.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @keyak All members has said that they were worried because Hiyotan-chan worked really hard even with her poor physical condition. And she also participated in this single campaign. That girl is admirable and that strong spirit will make her character stronger.

This single is so refreshing and all the songs are really good. I'm looking forward.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Remylittlechef

Next week, 1st Gen song [My God] will broadcast in recomen, July 9, and probably [cage] MV will be released tomorrow July 4 or next Tuesday July 9.. anyway can't wait for it
    https://twitter.com/reco_oshirase/status/1146073485212389376

Thanks for confirmation @Xiphyas , Hiyotan worries me so much and it's okay if she's already suspended her mobame so she can fully rest without any burden.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    "Cage" music video

Streamable mirror

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2