Single Hinatazaka46 3rd [Konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no?] (2019/10/02)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, Aug 17, 2019.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, definitely mixed on this one - Nao as centre again is fine because as I've said here before it's not like the centre hogs the whole song/MV - everyone gets fair exposure in the song/MV. And Nao is good. But I think we're all ready for a new centre for the 4th single. For the variety, to take the pressure off Nao and just, frankly, for the fairness of giving other people a bloody shot at being centre.

On the negative, Hina and Nibu shouldn't be anywhere near the back row. Ever. Especially not with them now covering centre positions live.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am disappointed...no new center :( I thought they might rotate... Maybe finally for the 4th single.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This situation looks so familiar. Hopefully a change in the title track and some good coupling songs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm getting tired of nao as center,even though i like her
    i don't understand nibu&hina on 3rd row after being next to center on 2nd single,but i'm happy that konoka made 2nd row

• Like Like x 1
  5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    BTW, the one out of senbatsu is Hiyori, since she's still on hiatus, right?

6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Screentime shouldn’t make everyone settle for the possibility of a perma centre ....

I just have hope for the 4th/5th singles for rotation.

Apparently this song is very “emo” so I’m excited for a sad fall ballad with a nostalgic mv.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    what is center based on and who decides it? this is something that i never understood

i often hear people say, Keya for example, that Suzumoto is the best dancer or Oda Nana or Kobayashi are the best singers, yet the center is never any of those 3 people. and for Hinatazaka, i always hear that it's Miipan or Saito Kyoko, yet neither of them seem to be center either.

so what is it based on? looks? popularity?

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Lots of things. Aura, charisma, likability. Mainstream appeal. Wota appeal. Whether or not their image fits with the image management wants to portray for the single or the group as a whole. Management whim. Haircut. Singing and dancing ability are both low on the list of things that matter.

Also, who told you Oda Nana is Keyaki's best singer?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Somehow it makes me sad to hear many fans say that they are bored of Nao, I don't know ... seeing the face she put on when she knew she would be center again hurt me. Fans act as if she had been the center of Hinatazaka for ten years, when she also didn't even get all the attention either in MVs or in the choreographies.

But whatever :| Go Nao!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  10. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Nao as center is fine for me. And konoka in second row!! But why is hina and nibu being thrown to 3rd row? It annoys me, even if I do not specially like that. I would have thought they would start putting hinano in second row but oh well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If Ikoma could be center for 5 singles straight until a center rotation happened I would be fine with that. But let's worry when they announce Nao as center for 6th single. As of now, we need to have patience, it's only a 3rd single and even if it's boring we can't do much about it. Mngmt seems to know what they are doing.

• Like Like x 3
  12. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    oda is keyakizaka's hidden song bird. obviously she nerfs her voice to not take the limelight from kobayui and zumiko

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I wish you could have the opportunity to meet Nao-chan personally. She is an adorable and very sweet girl. I'm not her fan but as @Siniy wrote, is sad to read you are bored of her. Not even her few antis in my groups has said something like that.

Please consider her feelings and other members feelings, stop being selfishness. Didn't you saw her face?. The last thing she deserves is to be attacked. She needs the support and respect from all ohisama if we want the group to grow and to care her mental health.

Seems to me, like this announcement was totally unexpected to them. And don't understand Kage-chan actual status, because her pictures (until now) have not been taken in Okinawa.

Sometimes it hurts to read some comments.

Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Personally, I think I'll be fine even if they put anyone anywhere how many times. (except Mao center, but maybe that would be fun.. But again, no o_o)

I just hope the managers help direct the girls to keep supporting each other, make sure their working environment is healthy, etc.
    Basically backstage stuff, since they can control it more than whimsical reactions of fans.

• Like Like x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats to nao for the center position and konoka for her position in 2nd row. I think nao is doing a great job like hinatazaka center and the mv are not focused only in her, all the members have a fair screentime. I think other members will have the opportunity in the center position because this group has a lot of potential.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Congratulations to Nao, as fans have said before, to be the center of 3 consecutive singles is needed to create a Hinatazaka image to the general public.
    I think the row didn't really determine the amount of screen time that was obtained for each member, considering Hinano was always the middle in the 3rd rows but she got a lot of attention in some choreographies too, especially during the Tokimeki-sou where she got a solo dance portion.
    With the selected 3 members in the 1st row, I think it also depends on the choreography of the song, there could be a movement that connects it with 3 people in the middle of the 3rd row. I'm sure Nibu, Kawata, and Hinano will get some special spotlight in this single.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I’m bummmed. Hiyo-tan and Kage-chan still on hiatus, no new center, a first row trio (yes to Kyoko & Kato but why only 3?? So many girls shoved in the back..). Boku wa yada, lol.

I agree with @hiraganatwice that it doesn’t matter how even the screentime is, the center position is symbolic more than anything to me, not to mention it gives you more media attention & opportunities/castings in the industry. Some of the 1st gen girls (like Kyoko, Kato, Mirei, Memi .-.) are fan favorites, have the “it factor”, and are just superstars all around. Tbh, I don’t get that from Nao, she’s a stable center but I’m still waiting for her to stun me in a performance, any performance. I did like Nao for Kyun, and she was OK in Doremi but I thought some of the more chirpier girls like Kato or Kyoko could’ve done a LOT better. Maybe this new song would match Nao’s vibe more but in any case, it would’ve been super, super nice to see a new fresh face at center.

Still going to support them though, as long as the song doesn’t disappoint.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Summarised my thoughts perfectly wow.

When I say I’m bored of Nao I don’t mean it on a personal level as she’s still a member I love but she’s been a consecutive centre since Joyful Love. So not only Hinata but the last 3 Hiragana songs too and the 2ki songs during Hiragana days. That’s what I mean when I say I’m bored by her centre when I’ve seen it one too many times. She’s yet to give me that “wow” moment as a centre. Hopefully that changes with this single. However I hope she does her best and all that jazz.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, I'm in agreement with those not having been wowed by Nao. I like her, but I don't get the. . . spark from her I get from many of the other members. She doesn't stand out to me in any way, whether it's MV's, lives, variety which sort of makes her an anomaly in 2nd gen who were ALL really great from the get-go. Like I forget there are three gens in the group because of how seamlessly they fit together as a group, but I feel like Nao is one of them members - if not THE member - I've gotten the least entertainment from. I'd not say I was bored of her, I do like her but were she to announce her graduation tomorrow I don't think it'd be a massive blow in the way someone like Memi's was. Or Kyonko and Katoshi's would be.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The thing about Nao is it hasn't even been a year since Joyful Love was released. It was released like December something right? 2018? its not even September 2019 yet.
    Its not really fair to compare her to Techi. Techi has been perma-center for over 3 years now. Even Ikoma was only center for like 1.5 years. And Nao doesn't hog the spotlight like Techi does. She's center but other members still get their chance to shine. That's actually what really impressed me about the Kyun video was each member got a chance to shine with at least one good solo shot. Which is very different from like Keyaki's ambivalent video where half the members weren't even in it or liek Nogi's most recent video (Yoake) where third row members have as much face time than the hired extras. I absolutely love the new Nogi video but the one thing I don't like about is not enough spotlight for 3rd row. I've never got that feeling from Hinata. Hinata feels like the most egalitarian of all the groups and it sucks that Nao has to have so much negativity thrown her way by people on this board when she's literally done nothing wrong. It makes sense that management wants to have a consistent face for Hinata's first year. Its not like Nao campaigned for this.
    Just give her a chance and don't bring negativity where its unwanted.
    Like, this isn't a KPop fansite. Toxicity and negativity and hate isn't really what we do at Stage48, at least not on the Sakamichi boards. Or at least it shouldn't be.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    • Agree x 9
    • Winner x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1