1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 4th [Sonna Koto Nai yo] (2020/02/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Jan 8, 2020.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I was wondering that too. The first scenes of the MV for SKE48's Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai has Jurina standing at a very similarly quiet Shibuya Crossing. Presumably it must be soon after dawn on a Sunday morning?

3. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Hinatazaka's fourth single Sonna Koto Nai Yo is a song that I like. It has a very energetic energy that gives you energy to start the day and it does exactly that to me. I actually like the MV more than the song and the choreography is excellent. It's actually very fast and I love the hand gestures that they do in the MV it is very nice. I find it interesting that when each of the girls have a solo shot in the MVs the third row Hinatazaka members are all paired up with each other in pairs or triplets. Well done Hinatazaka.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Fun fact!
    I read Konoka's Blog, she watch Sona Koto Nai Yo MV in 0.5x speed and make a cathpoint for the MV. After that I do it the same and found the song has been slow down and still good for listening, just like Sonna Koto Nai Yo Acoustic Version (lol).

Try it everyone!
    hmm... how about 1.5x speed?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    This is the most exciting a-side I’ve heard from a 48/46 group in a long time.

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    CD jacket covers revealed
    4a.jpg 4b.jpg 4c.jpg 4r.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I love everything about this single. The energy, the songs, the mv (did ya'll see how almost every girl got a good amount of screentime??), the outfits, the choreo.. err, maybe not the choreo for Sonna Koto, it's a little too much for me, and I worry that the girls will feel immensely tired and out-of-breath during lives.

I am also so, so happy to see the HS results. Seriously, even the usual stragglers are going to sell out within 3-4 rounds at this rate. Hinata fandom is growing crazy fast, and I'm thrilled to see that the girls' hard work is really paying off. After all, it seems like they haven't really rested at all since the birth of their rebranded group (':

Nao-chan as center is also really growing on me. She's working so, so hard, and it really tells. I feel for her, because she seems like a super introverted girl like me, so to be constantly in front, representing the group as its face, must be mentally tough and anxiety-inducing. Such a strong girl, and if anyone feels resentful towards her being center, I suggest reading her blog post about her feelings on the 4th senbatsu announcement. So much self-awareness and grace.

On the other hand, Mii-pan on third row... :( I would love to see Kyoko, Toshi, and Mirei become Hinata's perma-front members. Such a dangerous trio..

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Man, this single. . . I think it might be their best so far, the coupling tracks we've heard have all been top notch. I love the retro cover art too.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Mado o is amazing. I love the song. It sound rich. The MV is also unique, with its one-shot trick. The scene that was blown me away is when Nao change into Katoshi (4:04). I thought she was Nao, because the way she walk is just like Nao, and when she turn around, I am surprised.[hehe]
    One more thing, all of them look beeautiful, especially Miipan.:inlove:

For this MV, I give it 4/5.
    Currently, this is my favorite MV of all released MV for 4th single. Now waiting for Naze.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

for me that is a little bit scared when I see Katoshi face (not Nao) :shock:, but in 0:58 is scared too, where is Kyoko and Miho? I did not see them in the mirror lol.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  14. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    The release of Mado wo Hirakenakute mo is so innocent and cute. The song is very light and relaxing to listen too. In the MV the main highlight to me is the transition effects that make the MV very enjoyable to watch. I like how they used overhead shots in the MV and it worked really well in contrast to the girls. The ending was a surprise and it caught me off guard Nao switching with Katoshi. Good job Hinatazaka! It's another good MV.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. NogiOver9k

NogiOver9k Kenkyuusei

Miyata Manamo is so sexy in that Regular edition Cover. Love the 4th single. 650-700k sales. I think they release 4th single 1st gen song in HinaAi "OMG".

16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Hinatazaka46 4th single ("Sonna Koto Nai yo") 3rd round HS sales result
    EPbIlLZUcAAg603.jpg

30/30 (+00) Kato Shiho (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Kanemura Miku (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Kosaka Nao (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Saito Kyoko (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Sasaki Mirei (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Nibu Akari (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Higashimura Mei (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Matsuda Konoka (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Watanabe Miho (1st round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Kawata Hina (2nd round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Miyata Manamo (2nd round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Kamimura Hinano (2nd round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Tomita Suzuka (2nd round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Takamoto Ayaka (2nd round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Sasaki Kumi (2nd round sold out)
    30/30 (+00) Ushio Sarina (2nd round sold out)
    30/30 (+04) Hamagishi Hiyori (3rd round sold out)
    24/30 (+16) Takase Mana

Total
    : 534/540 [99%]
    1st Gen: 234/240 (+16) [97.5%]
    2nd Gen: 270/270 (+04) [100%]
    3rd Gen: 30/30 [100%]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    this single has been quite meh. yes the songs are good but the mvs stays boring and uninspired. can they stop working with the same director the aside mv is literally kyun & doremi 2.0 just different setting. i have been begging for a story line mv since kyun but seed & flower stay disappointing. the stagnation of senbatsu doesn’t really help this single either. there’s this continued meh feeling around hinata releases because of it (as well as the copy and paste mvs). the mv for the dasada ost is also ...bad. takahiro’s awful mismatched choreography and the yet again choreography focused theme of the mv doesn’t help things. regardless nice songs so far (although the main cast unit song is a bit of a snoozer) and let’s go 5th single! hopefully they’ll start shaking things up. also the covers are ...debatable.

also i would take hinata hs results with a pinch of salt. they’re not really good as popularity measurements. will wait till they add 3.5 gen and see how the results finally have some diversity.

the seifuku for this single is nice at least they’re improving slightly. i have a bit of a problem with how katoshi has been sidelined since the 3rd single but that’s another discussion.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    There's always one. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

Why should we take the hs results with "a pinch of salt" when we could instead be happy that they are doing well and keep improving each single??? when was the last time a group sold 534/540 slots in just 3 rounds and probably completely sell out by the next or 5th round...
    Most of us aren't using this as a metric to measure their exact overall/general public popularity anyway... This is seriously the first time I've seen someone asking for "diversity" in hs sales
    In what way has she been "sidelined" other than not being center? hasn't she been in the front row for 4 consecutive singles, has outside work like modelling and even hosting a show? she's pretty much one of the main faces of hinata

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    #1 lucky girl 2020

and @bondy good luck getting closer to Nao-chan. I'll be cheering your chara on in Dasada

• Like Like x 1