1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 5th [Kimi Shika Katan] (2021/05/26)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Mar 28, 2021.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They gave it their best in the cheerleading. Great job girls!
    Understandable that it's not really possible to get it perfect within a short time and with various issues and schedules in between.
    Katoshi needed a helper to do the backflip and slipped a bit during the dance jump just before, and Otake-Kage team fell . but those were the only 2 real 'standout' in that imo. other than that, everything else was fine

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. manamohisama

manamohisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    Ngl, that was kinda hard to watch, I’m on the edge of my seat from the start to finish. I’m scared that they might get hurt or something. I’m glad that they finished the cheerleading hit campaign without any serious injury :cry2:

You did great girls!! Get well soon miipan

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yeah, i think Katoshi was a bit winded out and hurt her leg maybe? an injury would have been bad. I think despite appearing fine, I won't be surprised if some may be carrying an injury due to the training .

5. Rae_Q

Rae_Q Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    GoriGoriDonuts
    I am glad they had each other honestly. I saw Nao holding up Miho at the end and it's clear Miho is in pain but Manamo was still making her laugh. And it's... These girls are really amazing. Nothing more to say.

6. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Numbers look good. Didn't expect that much taking into account Covid and the lack of physical handshakes. Looks like Hinata will maintain the 400k consecutive since debut record.

Table of previous releases as a comparison

E2Tp0tQUcAEnkrL.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I lost it when they started making Miipan references. TT___TT

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  8. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    It hurt seeing Miipan not there but it's very obvious her power went to the girls performing. I know there were a few noticeable slip-ups but damn, these girls got me emotional. I said they killed it, especially with the short window of time. I'm very proud of all of them. <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I also watched the Hit Campaign today. For the most part, the girls were very good, but that was to be expected, because the normal choreographies they have to learn are similarly complicated. They just had to work on the sharpness. For the flag part they had Meimei for pointers and it was very good. The biggest problems they had were in the acrobatics part. But that was definitely a training problem and it's not something you can catch up on in a month. Especially the backflip of Katoshi and her schedule. I remember how hard Miichan (AKB) and HoshiMina (Nogi) worked on it some years ago and both still needed assistance. - Knowing our girls, they are very frustrated right now and want to do the performance again with more training. I hope management let them work on it.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I kept screaming Ganbatte!!! to the girl while watching the online streaming and send supportive messages on the online chat. They worked really hard. The dance part was perfect. The acrobatic is the problem and it is reasonable as it required years of training to do it smoothly and on the floor without a safety mattress. And, I forced myself to watch them crying after the performance. One thing for sure, they worked hard and did the best!

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  11. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    I felt really sorry for them. They really didn't have to do something so difficult when they have been working so hard. I hope poor Katoshi is doing ok. The 120 km run was a piece of cake compared to this. Whoever came up with the idea to do this should be fired.

12. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Compared to the other hit campaign from other sakamichi groups combined, this is the hardest and the most complicated one, I mean executing the acrobatic part perfectly requires years of training, not to mention they are beginner at best, so it must be so frustratingly hard for them to perform this under such an immense pressure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This time management overdid it... rowing, running marathon, hiking mountains are all activities that are maybe strenous for the body and sometimes the mind but they have a beginning and an end, they just start and finish. This ordeal was too much because it contains a learning curve, a hard and repeatative process that requires not just effort but time as well, in order to reach perfection.

The girls had to do all this in too little time and at the same time keep smiling (fully in accordance with their happy aura). But what I was seeing was bitter smiles, smiles that were hidding the fact that this time managament selected a trial that was doomed to conclude to something less than perfection. The girls were aware that doing their best was simply not enough... this time.

However, this trial made all girls loom even bigger in my eyes than what they were before. Teamwork bonds and camaraderie is amazing...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    5th Single Kimi Shika Katan
    2nd day - 44,923
    IMG_20210527_164933.jpg

1st day - 384,973
    2nd day - 44,923
    Total - 429,896 copies