1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 6th [tteka] (2021/10/27)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by nassux, Aug 30, 2021.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Any prediction for day 1 and first-week sale?
    My prediction is they can reach 400k for the 1st day and 460k for the first week.

• Like Like x 1
  2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    ^I'm predicting the same numbers! Seeing that almost everyone sold out their handshakes is already a good sign. I'm curious how much more the sales will increase once handshake events are in person again (or if they'll add additional days of handshake).

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Just listened to the whole single on Spotify.
    It's a safe release, but apart from Tteka and Additional Time... I don't think I'll be using much of this.

Sales should stay consistent with KimiShika.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Tteka 6th single
    1st day sales

FCsmehXWQAQdLLZ.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's a 50k drop, but a first day of +300k is good in my books.

6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Sad seeing the drop, can we say it's all because of Nad her hiatus?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm underwhelmed at the physical sales performance.

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just got my copies in the mail. I'll be binge watching the summer vacation episodes when I leave work tonight.

9. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Sad to see the 50k drop, but I think the amount of variety appearances and radio shows the girls have had lately is the best indicator of growth. Hinatazaka is really blooming, and I don't think we have anything to worry about. I noticed Nogizaka also dropped ~50k between their past two singles, and Sakurazaka stayed nearly the same (+3k).

Nao being involved definitely would have helped, as that would be another 36 full slots of meguri handshake sales. But I think this is a strong showing regardless.

Excited to watch the summer vacation episodes!! I'm looking forward to seeing the girls who went water rafting, and the grape farm looked very relaxing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Even Ohi-sama can spend their Yen only once. I can name mutiple reasons for the drop in sales numbers. End of month - Even I was thinking of pushing back my order for a week. Time span between 5th and 6th single plus the arena tour with its merch. All the other Hinatazaka related releases. Simply there was not enough time to save money.

11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's been a problem with a majority of 48/46 groups. The music just isn't up to par anymore. But I really like tteka tbh. It's a solid song in a not so solid single.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Not when Sakurazaka just released the all-killer-no-filler Nagaredama!

14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^fully deserved! The PV is a masterpiece <3

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    sis, I did not like that song much lolol. Nobody's Fault, and, Ban, were good releases though. But I know these groups can do better they've put out great songs in the past.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. moomookan

Oshimen:
    I agree, I think this is probably Hinatazaka's weakest release so far. I liked the idea of subunits, but I don't think the songs suited the members they were assigned to. For example, I would expect Ayamei to get a gentle and idoly song, maybe even something retro like Nogizaka's "Maa ii ka" (Maiyan/Manatsu duet). Instead they were given Yume wa Nansai made, which is somewhat dark and electronic.

I like Akubi Letter a lot, but the gentle upbeat girliness feels more suited for members like Kumi and Katoshi to me. Saitama Trio has an almost tomboyish charm with Bemiho and Nibu, so I found myself wanting something more spunky.

I also like Suppai Jiko Kenno, but it suffers from the "Where have I heard this before..." curse many Sakamichi B-sides do. Just in the first 15 seconds: The opening guitar is reminiscent of Yuichanzu's "Shibuyagawa", but lacks the vocal ad lib Shibuyagawa had that set the mood of that song so nicely. Then at 0:11 we get this cresendo of sound that sounds very similar to the opening of Nogizaka's "Ushinaitakunaikara". I think Suppai Jiko Kenno is missing the emotional impact that both of those songs have. It's not that Miipan family are bad singers, but more a matter of the song feeling emotionally empty. I liked the song (and loved the MV), but I don't think I'll be looping it.

Double Rainbow reminds me of an AKB B-Side from 2014, which is to say, there's nothing unique or distinctly "Hinatazaka" about it. And Nandodemo forces so many words into each line, it makes it difficult to listen to. Unlike other Hinata songs that do this intentionally, like "Kimi no Tame Nani ga Dekiru Darou" where the fast-paced words help show how the speaker is overflowing with gratitude, Nandodemo feels tiring. I'm happy for Hinano though, and the MV was beautiful.

Tteka and Additional Time are both fun and unique. I think Hinata was due for something "serious and energetic" like this after the cuteness of KimiKatan!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen: