1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Audition Showroom Impressions

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by makerjinx, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

#3 all the way!
    I just love her soft voice and how well behaved she is despite being faceless
    The way she speaks is just so calming to me that it's fun to listen to her. (Coming form the guy who barely watches faceless Showrooms)

There were a number of auditionees that were really good too but I was just looking for something I wasn't used to I guess and #3 just got me hooked :)

2. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Some stats

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Nice To see #12 rank so high
    Now we Just Wait for an Official Announcement

4. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I just so curious about #6 comment that she doesn't know Zukkyu or not. Found the full video of her SR. It's around 8:52. Watch and judge her by yourself.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Having a boyfriend before you enter the group is not considered a problem by management, supposedly. There is no scandal here. Especially in the pic of #17, which is like sitting at lunchtime with a couple of fellow-students around (though there are other less ambivalent pics of her).

As for #6, she's one of only two free spirits among the candidates, as far as I can tell, and the one most like Naako. If they only accept the most normal of girls, the group will become boring. And I don't care whether she knows zukkyun or not. She's trying out to become a performer, not a fan. I can't tell for sure from that clip whether she knows zukkyun or not -- how did they spell it? was she just thinking of something else? -- but probably she didn't know. I'm not sure if she ever said she was a Nogi fan or not. Someone wrote that she just said she liked them, in which case there's no special reason to expect her to know these things. And I'm not sure why one wouldn't post the pic of #6. The pic I've seen is nothing special, just a date at the beginning of July; and the note on it says it involved two couples.

Anyway, I've got to defend #6 because she's my favorite personality in the bunch. Fast-talking professionals are not Keyakizaka to me. Weird girls who do what they feel like are more in the Keyakizaka spirit. If weird girls weren't accepted, we wouldn't have either Naako or Shida. If girls we have pictures of with boyfriends weren't allowed, we wouldn't have Habu or Neru.

Anyway, this whole "scandal" business is fairly creepy in itself (fascinating as it is, lol). One poster in a negative thread on 2channel makes the point that it is unlikely that many of the candidates over 15 who are accepted will not have had a boyfriend, even some that seem "well-behaved" or "pure".

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  7. glsone

glsone Member

I don't think it's the actual lack of knowledge that's putting people off so much as it's an indicator that she is willing to be fake in order to appeal. I don't blame her for it though; this is probably something she wants really badly and yeah is willing to do whatever it takes in order to get it now that it's so close. And on the flip side I can't blame the people who aren't interested in following a girl who may not be genuine towards them.

8. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

In the clip that I posted, around 7:20 (if I understand correctly) she said the reason she autioned is because she likes Nogizakar6 and Keyakizaka46, so she want to become them too.

I'm not trying to blame her anything, just searching for things that really occure in the SR. I have no negative feeling for her, including after seeing that scandal-which doesn't make sense much.

There are level of 'like': she can just like by watching their MV or seeing their performance on TV, unlike us fans who watch every episodes of their TV shows. People are too judging with little information.

9. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

So when do you guys think will find out the results??

10. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I think it's tomorrow or the day after that . No reason for management to keep it long

11. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Mmm sorry if i make ruckuss but...

Just be carefull guys unknown-2.png

12. glsone

glsone Member

The 21st of August has traditionally been the day the Sakamichi group announces those types of things. But IIRC nogis third gen announcement was later in August so who knows if they will still do it.

13. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

@makerjinx and @glsone Thanks for the replies I was actually thinking they mind do it tomorrow. I checked the side about the auditions and found out that Showroom was the 3rd stage of the Audtions then At the end of they list it said something about either Friday or Sunday will be the the judgement day and since friday was the last day of the SR(Showroom) I'm taking a guess that it could be tomorrow. Again these are just some possibilities so don't take me seriously hihi [hehe]

it would be nice if we can see the result right away tho. I actually nervous for who might get it :cute::omfg:

14. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Just realize that the annoucement is today at 18:30 japan time via showroom

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  15. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

So... All 3 of the scandalous girls got accepted? Damn, I hope they know how to behave so they won't affect the group. I don't really care about their past thou

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    For now I only saw #3, #5, and #7. I don't think any of them had any twitter/photos leak in the last few days?

17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    am now watching #11 who was one of the two I liked most. She's in. (Not that I had time to watch many of them, it was a mixture of what happened to be on when I had time, with recommendations from y'all here.)

Edit: seems they're going in order? 15min each? Then I'll be waiting here a looong time to find out if 23-chan made it

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  18. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Wait, if the numbers that got accepted like this. Was it mean number 1 and 6 already out?

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Maybe? At #3 and #5 I thought it was only a coincidence. But then #7 and #11 came online.

EDIT:
    Yeah, seems so. #12 right now.

20. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    #13 and #14 are in too!