1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Hiragana really riding the waves here! Looks promising, I hope they'll be a success. Next: the album release and after a solo single

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune you are welcome and hope more fans will get a chance to see Audrey interacting with Team8 and now with Hiragana soon

4. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Another show to add to my list! I feel like I still don't know the Hiragana girls that well, so this show will definitely help.

5. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Will this show be aired on NTV??.

6. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    TV Tokyo 01.05 JST (after KeyaKake show)

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    First episode is done airing :blush:
    The studio is so cute~

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I may be biased... but I'm already liking the show very much
    I think that is the most we heard Manafi talk since Hiragana debut [hehe] and well... Memi too :cute::cute::cute:

10. glsone

glsone Member

What a great show. So much fun and energy. Even knowing the girls pretty well already I'm enjoying their intro stuff.

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Already loving the show

12. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    question is, will our lord subber GEES sama sub it?

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    If he does it...

DON'T POST THE VIDEO HERE!!!!, THE MORE THAT PEOPLE SHARE IN OBVIOUS WAYS HIS VIDEOS, THE MORE LIKELY THAT THE VIDEO IS GONNA BE TAKEN DOWN

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good start. Audrey really work together well, and seem like good guys. Maybe the group is acting a bit too much like normal idols for me, but it was a very good show. Highly amusing.

I was just looking at a couple of early KeyaKake shows, however, and thought how good they were, too. I liked them much more than recent shows. I think the hosts have gotten a bit bored with it, and the members are no longer so natural and unsure. But the new hosts are still really into GanaOshi, and the members took no time to find their feet, and were mostly natural. Manafi's translating was excellent. Great to see her somewhat featured. And Memi's English pronunciation wasn't so bad, either, and was super-cute. I hate to see Kage-chan limited to soccer, but she is looking good these days. None of the members they introduced were shown to their best, but it all worked. I like the feeling of the set, too (colours, patterns, layout).

They might be able to get through all the remaining members next week, since they won't have all the "who are the hosts?" stuff to do.

Someone posted counts of tweets for the three shows that are on in succession: Nogi 25,000, Kanji 9,000, Hiragana 12,000. Possibly accurate, since I saw another count that was about the same.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Well, both NogiUC and Hiragana Oshi are trending on twitter right now so they are making noise, which is always good.
    I think they are going with basic stuff for now, so Kage's soccer show was pretty much a given (I liked that they made her to do it instead of just talk about it though) and I loved Memi and Manafi, of course.
    Can't wait for next episode, meanwhile my hope for the new Bingo suddenly went up [hehe]

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

just watched 1st episode and i felt like i was watching an old episode of Keyakake on 1st gen Hiragana. Its going to take few episodes to introduce all the members.

screencaps : link

backup for episode 1

http://48videodouga.net/video/7148

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That was a cute intro -- the way they made them guess who the MC was going to be... then we're back into introductions.

AGAIN?

Like how many do they need considering who would be watching the episodes. I'm not sure if I feel sadness or anger know that it's been 2 years since 1st Gen Hiragana SHOWROOMs and they still need to be introduced. WTF management?

Anyhow I'm hoping for good things for the members. I found Sasaki's title for the show rather amusing. I'm gonna bet that GEES will sub this one first -- Kanji's show was meh and Nogis was okay so it gets in at the end as always.

18. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ Introductions are fine with me personally, It seems that they’re starting from scratch and building individual characters.

Hiragana peeps are actually more active (at least reaction wise) than the Kanjis when they were starting out on Keyakake, less awkward and more relaxed. The 2nd gens are also a bit passive than usual most probably because of their seniors, but I see you Tomita xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Kageyama can do a rainbow flick, but I can barely do it.. feels bad man

• Funny Funny x 2