1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiramatsu Kanako (Kanakana) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about her life after graduation and her tweets about idols.

From the idol "major" group called SKE48 to the " underground" group . Kanako Hiramatsu, who has stepped on the idol stage with SKE48 and the stage-born idol unit "Nijiiro no Hikou Shoujo", is currently active as an "apparel brand producer" and "idol costume designer" away from the idol stage .

After graduating, from November 2014 to March 2018, she demonstrated her sense and skills as a producer of the young fashion brand "Honey Cinnamon" and raised it to a popular brand. After that, in June 2020, she launched her own brand "Chouette latte" .

Since September 2022, she has been posting tweets that give her opinion on the idol world entitled [To you who are pushing] . Her remarks, which she mutters while looking back on her experience during her idol days, have received a great response from her idols themselves and many fans .
    There were various interpretations of the tweets, with some people interpreting them as "yells to idols," while others countered that they " had a complaint ."

However, it can be said that the pros and cons were swirling because it was such a "truthful remark" . Why did you tweet like this? We approach Kanako Hiramatsu's true intentions.

On September 15, 2022, Kanako Hiramatsu sent out a tweet titled [To you who are pushing] to the world. The tweet received a response not only from idols, but also from Hiramatsu's fans, industry officials, and people from all walks of life, and the tweet received more than 30,000 "likes."

To all of you who have been pushing me...
    If you continue to say "I'm rooting for you behind your back,"
    If you keep saying "I'm supporting you behind your back," your guess may become "that girl you can't see anymore. We live in an age where the number of reactions is more important than the number of followers. In this age, the number of dedicated fans can make a big difference in a girl's impression and even her chances in show business.

Since then, she has continued to send out opinions to active idols and their fans, saying, "I've been writing since I was an active idol ."

img_0f67b7fad25cf6679735e4118309b033556847.jpeg

img_b44fbf61b945126aea3a19f96ff33016720725.jpeg

https://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/636359

Honey Cinnamon
    https://bunnyapartment.com/honeycinnamon/

Chouette latte
    https://chouettelatte.com/

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter: