1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    The recent GIRLS LOCKS!. Pretty funny to hear, her laugh always made me smile because I can saw her in my mind with some nostalgia.

if the video does not show watch the video here

(I didn't recorded the "School of Locks!" with TAKAHIRO-sensei but I will try to find it and share).

• Like Like x 4
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On that Girls Locks they announced Hirate had signed up for another year hosting the show! This doesn't necessarily make it certain that she intends to continue with Keyaki, but it makes it very likely, it seems to me.

In that great little video posted above by @Hirashin, she seems relaxed and together. Hirate's outfit is fun. Her co-star's dress is lovely. Those are Hirate, the director Tsukikawa Shou, and her co-star Ayaka Wilson, the Japanese/Canadian actress who plays her friend and rival. Tsukikawa-sensei makes sure to mention that on a day when they were showing Hibiki running at school, he and she raced against each other...and he won. I do recall that in that early athletic meet in late 2015, Techi ran "like an athletic boy," but was actually not that fast.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Is it referring to Keyakitte Kakenai? Because if yes, Tecchan was fast tho. She was the 2nd fastest if I'm not mistaken, and one of the members who helped reduce the gap in the relay race.

It's quite surprising considering Tecchan is quite athletic even before joining Keyaki, but the possibility is endless. Maybe she has gotten slow, she didn't feel like it, she was sick, or is it because of age? Lol [hehe]

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for forcing me to go back and look at those great KeyaKake episodes, #7 and #8. In the first athletic meet (KeyaKake #7-151115) Hirate was top 3 in the high jump, hop-step-jump, and bridge, and ran the 50m in 8.34s, which was 4th, so better than I thought. She did catch up to Nijika in the relay, but Nijika ran the 50m in over 10s. I was thinking of Memi, Akanen and Katoshi, all of whom have run it in under 8 seconds.

As for the director, he doesn't seem that old, so adult male leg muscles may count. Techi is all-round athletic, but running does not seem her strongest suit. Anyway, Techi was higher in the group than I remembered.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  5. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thanks, you confirmed it for me [hehe]

Oh she indeed didn't catch up to Nijika, but she helped to maintain the gap as close as possible after the great action of Shingeki no Habu lol!

6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi really helps akanen team tho. If techi didn't faster her running akanen team will lose instantly with so many gaps. (I hope you understand it the moment between habu and techi).

• Like Like x 1
  7. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes, that's what I mean :D

8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I was replying ukifune post, but forgot to tag his/her name too. Hehe

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anna997

Anna997 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    is this keyakake? whats episode?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Episode 7 and 8 :)

11. Anna997

Anna997 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i mean, when techi helps akanen team. i never watch techi join sports festival at relay race

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    It's nice to see Techi not looking like she hates being there or hiding like at times in the past on music shows.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes, it's episode 8. You may skip to 23:20 to watch it :)

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a great little interview (in Japanese) with the members of Sekai no Owari talking about the Stargazer MV. They worked on the song for a long time, then finally did the special MV with Techi. They said that she really gave them a lot, produced something really great with her superb ability to communicate emotion. She actually danced for about twenty minutes and they ended up working with seven minutes of it. Saori says she found herself weeping during it: she wasn't sad, it was just that Hirate's expressiveness had such a powerful effect. For the shots with the moon, they were shooting from a distance and kept worrying that the clouds wouldn't lift or that they had calculated wrongly where the moon would appear. But in the end, it came out right.

That early athletic meet in November 2015 (eps 7-8) was great. Memorable KeyaKake episodes (as were all the first 9-10 episodes, really). Here's a YouTube playlist of the first 25 eps. Another top early ep was Neru's arrival in ep9. As a Neru fan, I've rewatched that many times. In the athletic meet, one of the most impressive things was how far Shida could throw a softball (around a hundred feet).

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate Yurina will have interview on NTV today talking about her winning (?) One of best new comer Japan Academy Award

Stream here (the program will started at 10.30 am (JST)
    https://mov3.co/en/ntv/

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Wait a minute. Techi picture on a member's blog ?! And She is not making a shy face ?! I don't remember the last time something like this happenned lol. Its maybe a sign that she is feeling good right now.

• Like Like x 4
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

They've released promos for the Keyaki House video extra from the new release and it seems fabulous: they put everyone (including Techi) in a beautiful big house, either last summer or in a warm climate -- without script or staff (except cameras) -- and let them have a big party. Techi was smiling and smiling. She once said she wished they could all live in a big house together, so she had to take part. More info and videos (unfortunately region-blocked) here.

EDIT: Non-region-blocked from bilibili (China):
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av44444307

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  19. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    and from Oda's blog (trans: sakamichidailynews)

I could take a pictures with Techi for the first time in a while
    techioda001.jpg
    When I take pictures with her, she always gives me a cold look. So…
    Everytime, I feel I want to touch her cheeks.
    I touched it while saying “it is cute. it is cute” haha
    techioda002.jpg

too adorable :cute: <3

• Like Like x 13
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    This single seems like a must-buy for Keyaki fans. I had a smile on my face watching the Keyaki House clips, and it's so nice to see Techi having fun with the members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1