Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Keyaki isnt the only idols in RIJ and CDJ, i'm not sure but NGT48 or STU48 used to perform at those events, but Keyaki is the 1st idol group.

I'm not fond of the dropping Keyaki Republic idea. This event is held because of Techi, it came from Techi's idea, she was even in charge of creating some corners so sometimes, I see Keyaki Republic as ... Techi's 1st child. She loves this event so much. Any groups can hold a Xmas live but only Keyaki do the kind of Republic. I hope mngm can adapt concert/ tour schedule for Techi health but dropping Keyaki Republic like cutting a part of Keyaki.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on the recent Girls Locks!
    Emotive program today. I love it.

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    she looks like detective conan.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Do you have any suggestion what they should do this year regarded Techi's health?

I personally think a second album is not on the radar yet due to 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th single were old Keyakizaka46 where Gana had 2 tracks for each single. First album had two Gana tracks in the regular edition and when they now disappeared and become Hinata it seems to me that Keyaki need at least two more singles to fill up with more songs than what they have now. Type A and Type B for second album won't be enough of songs from Kanji period.

Albums are usually released January, April, May or June. Release two more singles this year with 2gen and Aoi and they can release their second album in January next year.

9th and 10th single will surprise people by Techi being a non-center. She deserves a good rest after pressure with 8 singles.

5. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Rev4 For your questions, I dont think I can give you any "right" answers. This is mngm's jobs. Maybe they can reduce the appearances of Techi, even let her out of summer tour, only perform her solo song. I dont know, I just hope they wont drop Keyaki Republic, a specific show of Keyaki.

Contrary to your opinion, I think they will release 2nd album before 9th single. They can release more songs for Keyaki / 1st gen / 2nd gen / unit to cover up Hiragana songs, its not a big deal. You also forget that Keyaki also need new songs to hold a zenkoku tour. If they dont release 2nd album (or 9th single) before July, how can they organize a tour with only 2 new songs from 8th? And 2 new singles for a tour is also too few so I think an album is resonable. Finally, an album is a need to sum up an old era and to open new era, sth a lot of people call " the end of absolutely center".

This is what I see, but well, mngm have their own thought. They are professional in this field so I will sit down and wait.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on the recent Girls Locks!.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

2gen might not want them to drop Republic this year either. That's where their military ceremony gets held. Not anywhere else. Keyaki's image is military.

I was in your camp before I questioning it. But it makes sense to bring out a second album now. 2gen joined the group in Nov 2018 they can't have been doing nothing especially 1gen. Aki-P gets inspiration every day for a new song which fits each group he works with. One song he got inspired in January when someone told him about Roppongi and Shibuya represent West Coast Tokyo. If you look at songs Keyaki dominates with Shibuya in the lyrics because they are based in Roppongi hill.

If mngm wants to do similar to Gana last year where Omotenashi kai for 2nd gen get pushed and an album release in June because the old era is coming to an end. It's good for Keyaki's image to bring distraction to Bunshun which Techi already seems to do with SOL and coming back to Keyakake. That stole fans attention.

I expect they announce their second album on the last day at Budokan.

8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on the recent Girls Locks!

• Like Like x 4
  9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Omg @ Techi's SOL pics T_T That curly short hair + glasses look.. can't deal with this level of cuteness :x

After seeing Risa's and Oda's recent mobame talks, I now want to see all the rest of the members take turns kissing Techi :hehe:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I thought Techi seemed generally a bit on the periphery on KeyaKake, not able to get into what was going on. But then she smiled:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Step by step.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

It's wonderful to see Techi seemingly enjoying herself in a Keyakake episode, even if it was for a brief moment. I, too expected her to just sit in the background quietly.

When she won the "Queen of the Fastball" challenge and joyfully celebrate, I felt that everything is fine* and I'm glad she's back. This is the Techi that I missed so much.

* - I'm unsure of her physical condition or injuries currently. Also unsure of the timeline between this episode and that footage when she's in the wheelchair.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    We already know Techi-chan will be cover girl on ROCKIN'ON JAPAN magazine.
    Well, they published a short promo article and the first offshot. The interview on the magazine lasted 2 and half hours.

[​IMG]
    Looks like she was on a fight under a bridge. [hehe]

ROCKIN'ON JAPAN article.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Isn't that her MV outfit for Kuroi Hitsuji? lol it seems familiar.

• Like Like x 2
  15. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Tecchan is trying to gather even more fangirls :D

16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yes, it is. Since Rockin On isn't a fashion magazine they usually use clothes already worn by Techi (in her previous appearances she wore the Futari Saison uniform, the Kaze ni suit and the Kuroi Hitsuji performance outfit).

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @miwa I see...

[​IMG]

There's this cover. Which is in the majo outfit lol

• Like Like x 5
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Ah! I love the cover. She looks great. It's still crazy to me that she's the first idol to be on the cover of that magazine.

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it feels like a clickbait to me. They're saying they'll cover all parts of her until Keyakizaka. But before keyaki is her private life, and she was always (and legitimately) very quiet about it.

The hidden part of her life is most likely what fans want to know more about her. But i don't think we should disclose if she doesn't want to. I Accept only what yurina is willing to give. Don't want to investigate further to sell more magazine.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@gocchisama -- I trust this magazine to do a good article. I've translated two previous Hirate Rockin On pieces, and they were very strong and respectful, as well as revealing of Techi's thinking. I trust Techi to tell us only what she wants to, as well. I expect the pre-Keyaki part will be clickbait in the sense that it will not be very detailed or extensive. All we know now is that's she's from somewhere in Aichi, played basketball (I think), has a good-looking and kind elder brother, and never talks about her family or her life before Keyaki.

The magazine's editor-in-chief was totally impressed with the rock-like aspects of her/their performances in 2017 and made them the first idol group he considered rockers, inviting them to the magazine's rock festival.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019