Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Baby Techi is a real angel :cute:

2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan pictures from TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2019 AUTUMN & WINTER.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Tonight, there will be an announcement about Keyaki Senbatsu.

To be honest, I just can't find myself to like this system. But who am I to say?

I just hope all the best for Tecchan, be it one of the selected members, a center, or even non selected members. She can get a total rest for a while if she doesn't participate in the 9th single, though I will really miss her for sure.

What about you guys?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

https://sakamichidailynews.com/keya...for-9th-single-was-announced-this-members-are

So it appears she's the center again. I'm feeling ambivalent with this news. I want to make her have a full recovery, but I also want to see her again in an MV.

Management please, I don't want more haters and problems for our kid.

I'm a bit sad that they have now applied the senbatsu system. I will miss one of the charms of Keyaki where everyone is always together in a single. But the only thing permanent in this world is change anyway, so gotta deal with it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Unpopular opinion:

ED26C_4U0AAaU9L.jpg dea61fa4-5eb2-42fb-9a80-00db8a986eb6_1.8de088e35e11952f0427332d62b18c7e.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @chiskeyk Sadly I saw many people complain in my groups and even some people who just quit from them. I read and talked with Keyakizaka fans from the begining of the group who told me they will just stop to follow the group.

Is sad because is not Techi-chan fault but I saw this coming. Now the 'antis' are everywhere.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm shocked, truly shocked and conflicted about the formation. They're putting gen 2 members in between 1st gen members. I didn't expect that many (7 out of 9) gen 2 to be in the senbatsu. Mmg is really pushing gen 2 with this single. And Mon? Why is she not in the main senbatsu? She's their 2nd best performer after Techi. Are they making her center of the Unders? So many questions ahhhh. Based on the formation, I guess this single will have a softer, more elegant concept. May only the best be with them.

And congrats baby Techi on her center position. Take care baby. Seeing her with arm bandage hurts my heart.

We know people will use this to hate on her gain when it’s not even her fault. Techi knows that too that’s why she works hard to deliver through Keyaki’s songs. We Techi oshis must support her and Keyaki even harder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

As with every senbatsu announcement, brace yourselves guys and try not to read Twitter/forums too much because predictably peeps are not happy. Hoping this thread at least can stay somewhat positive and engaging.

Anyway, my thoughts - I'm a bit disappointed that Techi was selected center again. Not because I don't think she'll do great but because I think a center change was necessary for the group to move forward and evolve. And also because I didn't want to give haters more reason to hate; like, this will only cause a greater schism within the fandom. And lastly, because she's FAR from recovered health-wise, and this will only stagnate her recovery unless they sing a dance-less ballad or something. Just smh at management..

On the other hand, wow - 9th consecutive center. And something tells me her streak if far from over lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Her speech in KeyaKake after being selected as the center again... she knows the hate she will receive.

My feelings are complicated. I feel relieved and happy since Tecchan has always done a spectacular job. But I equally feel anxious, because of her injuries, her mental condition, and most worrisome: Fans' reaction. I know from the very start, she will definitely be one of the target for some fans to shift their anger with.

At this point, I actually wonder if management wants fans to hate Tecchan lol.

Anyway! Enough with negativity. I've decided some time ago to just keep supporting Tecchan and not bother with hateful comments. I look forward for the 9th single and as always, I hope she is healthy. Her behaviour in the last KeyaKake is a good sign, I think. At least she can speak and wear different expression. Ganbare, Tecchan!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    When will Tecchi ever get the rest she deserves?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This is the classic post-single-announcement-days Techi Oshi go through each time, put on you armor and walk straight. People frustrated with mngmnt choice are gonna complaint and haters are gonna have a field trip on it.
    I've already wrote my take on senbatsu on the official thread, but let me say I'm surprised by how many people are thinking this will be a softer concept. They may be right, but it's not something I feel watching the formation.

I hope in a good song, good mv, a Pon solo and a lot of outside jobs for everyone, and even a bit of interaction between Techi and 2ki since we have a lot on senbatsu, but I would have seen Techi better in the middle of the formation, to make it clear that, yes, mngmnt thinks she needs to be in, but also giving others (Pon) the chance to center this single and perhaps the next. It's a change we are walking towards anyway... I wish we could do with a well rested Techi and not with her keeping being in pain

There's a great take on this senbatsu and on Techi by @valerien in the official Single thread, page 1 or 2, can't remember right now, I think we all should read it if we got time. it's under the spoiler tag

12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’m glad Techi was able to work with Nylon, they took so many great photos of her. Also Techi is so photogenic that she looks good in anything :cute:

The photographer is someone who has worked with her on many occasions. The interview environment seems really warm too. I hope Techi can continue to work with Nylon in the future. And I just know that the moment baby otter announces her photobook will be the end of me :omg:

Tokyo Dome and SOL are already around the corner. Let’s brace ourselves for more Techi updates.

14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Dill I dont know whether the song this time will be softer or not, but based on the length of her hair and she seems decide to grow it longer after senbatsu announment, I think it will have a light dance at least. I think there is only one way mngm could do to convine her to stand as center after remove nearly half of her sisters: showing her how good the a-side song is. I think we might be have a Syncronicity-like song but ofc in Keyaki-style (I guess it simply because Techi like it a lot). They always have some methods to give audiences performances which is so Keyaki then I am looking forward to new song a lot.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  16. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Long haired Techi is <3

17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    No more elbow sling for Techi :)

18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan in the recent Girls Locks!. Really entertaining.

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Girls Locks! 19.09.17 Backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

NOTE: Because Tokyo Dome concerts, I wouldn't be able to record/edit radio shows but my friends would. In case I don't share the audio, please be free to enter to the channel and share here.

Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sort of unrelated to Techi but HAVE FUN!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @Dill Know why is entertaining? Because you can know much more about Techi-chan and not everyday the people can see that aspect of her, listening Techi-chan being worried and give advice to who needed her, is a sign of her quality as person. I hope this episode of Girls Locks, can remain in the heart of her fans and admire her great human side even much more.

As I said some time ago, she really love to talk and hear her fans.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1