1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

As someone who joined TKD, I would say this is indeed Hirate festival(except the falling accident, i almost had heart attack), at least in my opinion and what she brought to the stage was, no doubt, the gift from goddess.

In the past I always had problems whenever I wanna praise her because I thought I might overrate her but believe me, in real life she was even more amazing. Her solo dance in Futari was yabai, other solo dance perfromances also were yabai and btw, her skip is the cutest I've ever seen. She was born to be on stage.

• Like Like x 8
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @miyabi I’m glad you had a great time. It’s such a shame that I can’t be there, must be heaven for all Techi fans.

From what I read on Twitter, the fall during Ambiva was not even her fault though. I just hope baby is safe and sound.

https://twitter.com/noctambulist_tt/status/1174348829644091392?s=21

Some draws the new seifuku from today’s performance. They look good. I can’t wait to see the video on Keyakake.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @miyabi thank you for the small report. So good to know she gave her best and even if there's some part of me that is honestly a little envious, I'm truly happy people that could be there had such a great experience.
    Seeing so many praising Keyaki and Techi is something that warm my heart.
    I hope you will have a great time tomorrow too if you go to Tokyo Dome again

4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    But how is it possible, she is not talented and pushed by management :fear:

I'm so happy for you !! You always supported and defended her a lot here, it's so great that you were able to see her and Keyaki irl ! hope you liked it.
    You are a true soldier :worthy:[hehe]

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    From what I saw around it seems that the falling incident has been exaggerated, she didn't outright fall but stumble a bit because of Aoi not holding onto her properly.

I'm happy it seems that day one went well. Hopefully tomorrow goes well too. I really want to see a clip of Fukyouwaon asap.

6. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Tbh I didn’t expect her to be in good condition, so I’m really happy that she’s well.
    I’m relieved to know that she didn’t really fall, but I can’t help being worried for tomorrow.

7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

It was a long time since I saw Techi-chan on stage with that strong presence. Her dance was hynotizing and for moments I can't believe she was injured some time ago.

I'm not go to lie, wasn't her best performance (understable) but she do her best and everybody really enjoy and had a great time. As @miyabi said, the falling incident was almost a heart attack but she recovered really good and the best of all, she gave us some smiles.

In resume, I'm satisfied as Keyakizaka fan and happy to feel all the support Techi-chan have.

-------------------------------------------------------------

For obvious reasons I am late.

Techi-chan in Girls Locks!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Girls Locks! 19.09.18 Backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Xiphyas yes, I also dont think this is her best performance, she started a little "unstable" (sorry, i dont know how to put it on sentences) but step by step got better. Unfortunately, when everything nearly reached the top, the accident somehow hold her back.

I hope she can finish today safely and get a proper rest before the 9th promotion. I wanna see her on stage more because in my opinion, she's definitely a gifted performancer with strong stage presence. Nah, I might cry at the end of today show. Glad to join both days, never have enough Hirate lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @miyabi 彼女がうまく調整できなかった時もありました. But in overall she was fantastic. I loved her movements in Mou mori e kaerou ka? .. were beautiful.

I just want the girls do their best but taking care of their health. Especially for the heat I don't know your sit but near the stage the heat felt very strong.

• Like Like x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    So happy to see these reports, have fun you guys!

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yeah, thank you both for the reports! Hope today will be another great event and the girls will go in knowing what to expect and where they can push and where to hold back a little.
    Keyaki is such a force of nature, they push with all they have from start to end... so being a fan during concerts it means we also hope everything will go smooth all the time, from the beginning to the last tweet we can find. Worrying is part of international fan experience lol

Also you two take care and have fun today!

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    It is my dream to see Techi's Futari Saison solo dance in person, just seeing it in video form already inspires me. You guys are so lucky to be there!

I might cry when I see them live, especially Techi and Berisa.

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

In term of performance, she is goddess in human form but in term of other sides, she is honestly so cute. Nah, I love all sides of her.

Her last smile was really sincere. Eventhough she gave only the stone face during MC time (the only part that staff dont bother to film her), this showed how deep gratitude she has, to be able to perform at Tokyo Dome. Honestly, I'm even scared that this might be her graduation concert but well, what will be will be. I hope all the best to her.

(The blog from ROJ editor, he's definitely a Hirate Shinja)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The picture when she is on the piano is beautiful.

@miyabi do you have a link for the blog ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 2
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Ahhh, simply love it. No words needed - truly a masterpiece.

Cross-posting from the Keyaki thread my screencaps of the PV.

Favorite parts of PV: Techi kicking ass against the creepy male nuns(?); the two Hirates meeting each other and dancing together <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    For the first time in my life I experienced something I thought didn't exist.
    I'm gonna be completely open here and it's embarassing enough, but.... I watched the video first thing this morning, as soon as I log in twitter and found it.
    And while I watched it, for the first time ever, towards the end, I felt tears falling down. I don't felt they coming, it simply happened and it was like in the movies when there're are just 2 fake tears while usually I'm a mess while crying, more so because I try to not... but today... I really don't know... it just hit me deeply.

This is not keyaki best MV ever, but it touched something inside me nothing could touch before.
    This is not even a song I particularly liked before, I just remembered it existed yesterday... but Techi's performance gave me something that I always thought was fake or would never happen to me, that emotional involvment I read about, heard about, but never experienced.
    I'm amazed.
    I feel so blessed.
    I feel honored and grateful at the same time.

And I'm rambling... lol I'm sorry about this, but the only person I could talk about this is my girlfriend and I know she would just awww me and tease me.
    I love her but she won't really understand.

Techi fans carried an emotional weight since awhile.
    We saw this 14 old kid be chosen and grow in her position, we defend her, every single day.
    We had to. Again and again and again.
    And she was a straordinary center at first, unexpected and talented and charming, and then she fell, more than once, and we can never be sure she'd find the strenght to raise herself up again... and here we are, with a PV that is an amazing proof of her talent, of her incredible communication through movements skills, but it's also the promise of a change...

I'm not gonna watch it again until late. I want to bask in this feeling for a while and then think about the meaning behind all of this, but I'm truly amazed, truly happy.
    I feel so proud and so incredibly ecstatic that if I ever was to met Techi, the only thing I would manage to say would be "Thank you".
    She gave me more than I could ever have asked or expected when I started to follow idols and Keyaki. More than I could ever give back in a million years.
    So thank you.
    Just, thank you.

And sorry to you guys who had to endure this lol I just had to take it out.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great singing/expression/acting. Great dancing. Art. Techi. Actually, for me it may be the most powerful of all Keyaki videos. We'll see how I feel after repeated watchings.

• Like Like x 3