1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    I already shed tears after the news spread, been in denial for 2-3 days, torturing myself with her goodbye in SoL.
    (It's exaggerating, I know. But, the fact that it would be harder to see her everyday appearance kind of... I don't know, it's hard to explain. Sorry for blabbering.)
    Now, I'm starting to accept that she's no longer Techi. She is Yurina.
    Techi will always be in my heart, as a memory. Now, I'm looking forward for the girl who starts her step becoming an adult, with her real identity, as Hirate Yurina.

It doesn't matter whether she decides to leave entertainment industry, or comes back for good. However, I'm still hoping she considers way for her fans to update with her. Maybe some personal social media account etc.

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Off-topic: Was Urata Naoya's departure from AAA (popular mixed gender J-pop group; he was the leader until he left) a withdrawal/resignation or a graduation? I'm leaning more towards withdrawal/resignation similar to Techi's Keyaki departure (Urata had a assault scandal last year that led to his hiatus and eventual departure from AAA). (I know Ito Chiaki's departure from AAA last year was a 'graduation'.)

3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @ryandtw His was a withdrawal, directly correspond with his scandal. In this case, the withdrawal is more or less a punishment.

This is not the case for Techi though. I know there are some articles online suggesting internal conflicts, but those are baseless rumors that hold no credibility. They wrote those articles based on their own speculations and not facts. I believe Techi leaves on peaceful terms with the group and mmg. She has thought about graduation for quite a long time and has already discussed it with members (Yuuka confirmed on radio that members have known about the announcements for quite some time). About her wish to use “withdrawal” instead of “graduation”, I guess we just have to wait until she’s comfortable with sharing. But don’t you think it’s very Techi-like? She probably doesn’t want to drag her graduation since 1) this makes people move on quicker -> better for Keyaki 2) She’s never been the type to hold a graduation ceremony anything similar. It’s a pretty clean cut from her but even so, you can see that the impact is still enormous.

On a side note, Modelpress is just as devastating as us fans. They’re truly Techi’s biggest fan site lol. Not only do they make a headline with everything that related to Techi, they also repost all Techi articles they have since Keyaki pre-debut era.

https://toomuchidea.blogspot.com/2020/01/beyond-eternity-born-from-overlapping.html?spref=tw
    Also, this is a wonderful read from BLT. They’re really fond of the girls. A good chunk of the article is about or related to Techi so definitely give it a read.

I also remembered reading about Techi and Pon eating out together but didn’t know about the “implementing elements of sword fights into live performance”. I wonder if they had done that and if yes, when and where? It can’t be Arena19 because the theme was dumpsite and time loop right? Could it be? I mean the sentence itself is kinda vague.

There’s one thing I’m really sad about is that we probably would never be able to see Jibun No Hitsugi and Yoake Made live. I was counting on UniAir for Arena clips, but with Techi leaving I don’t think they would include those songs anymore. To make it even sadder, they’d probably remove her chibi too (has they done it? I haven’t played in a long time).

• Like Like x 3
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I read a bit of Techi's numero interview and she's so cute Such a jk, totally be opposed to her photoshot. Because numero is a high-end mode magazine (same high-end line with ginza, elle japon, vogue jp and haper baazar), Techi has a chance to wear luxury clothes again. She looks so gorgeous and elegant. It's a must-buy for Techi's fan

It may sound "ridiculous" and "biased" to you but after calming down, watching TKD dome, then thinking about her leaving and how she insisted on using the term, I must say that I think this action could prove how much she loves Keyaki. I will wait more to see how things happen before explain why. Now, I only say I think maybe there isnt conflict between her and mngm or she is forced to leave, it's like sometimes, you need to leave your beloved family & home to give space for others to build up this place. And then, the "rebirth" theme seems not only for new Keyaki but also for Techi herself.

When numero interview happened, she still didnt know or be sure what she would do, retirement, take center exam, or continue in this ent world, but I must say she herself had everything prepared beforehand so that whichever choice she made, she could do it well.

• Like Like x 4
  5. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Are there any grounds to the rumor about people spotting Techi filming something in a school uniform in Yokohama? Saw people speculating it's for a live action of a BL manga with Okada Masaki and Shison Jun but pretty sure filming process for that will start in February, so a) time frame doesn't match, b) even if it was for that isn't it too early to be back to working lol

Don't really know if I want Yurina to remain under seed&flower if she's taking a solo artist/actress route, there are many much better agencies that actually get their artists job to do instead of waiting for some offers to come knocking. avex, HoriPro, Stardust etc.

Wonder if Techi took university exams...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The rumor started by a man tweeted that he saw Techi filming something (did he also say that she’s cute?). I really cannot remember all the details. The SA movie is all speculation though, as the female char looks pretty similar to Techi (short black hair and such). But I won’t believe it until it get confirmed.

Speaking of Techi and manga/LA, I also heard the lead in AkiP’s newly produced movie/drama/anime (not really sure) resembles Techi as well. But if you really wants to find Techi in manga, then there’s Sayonara Miniskirt. It’s freaking huge in Japan right now (some Keyaki members already read it, and they’re making the Live Action as well) and the lead is clearly inspired (read duplicate) by Techi (I think the author confirmed her inspiration was Techi). Everything from the hs accident, the ikemen outfit, appearance, attitude from outsider perspective etc.

In Numero interview, Techi said she’s focusing on studying these days. Although she hates studying (typical Techi lol), she can only be a 3rd grade high school student once so she wants to try. Also, Techi wants to do well on exams so that she’ll have more options (university maybe?)

Tbh, I have my hopes quite high for her future career, but I would expect nothing before March when she’ll be having her exams. I also expect at least a few months of break so if she decides that she wants to stay in the industry, I’d say we’ll hear sth in the third quarter of 2020. Not sure if she’s going to have magazine features in between. Feb SOL is confirmed and I hope she won’t leave SOL after that, this is the only place that we can directly hear from her. When is Principle Tokuyama leaving again?

I’m not familiar with Japanese agency so I can’t really say what’s better for her. But S&F is only a subsidiary of Sony isn’t it? I think if she stays with Sony then they’ll move her to another division. And Techi also seems fond of the staffs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@newromantics the outside filming for this movie started from 15th Jan to Feb, Techi was seen shooting stm on 16th Jan so the time do match.

@DelicateEmpress As I remember, I saw the news about this national center exam (Senta shiken) on Sarturday 18th Jan, later same day, Techi had schedule recording SOL (a fan said on twitter he had a phone call from sol this night). But she might not take this exam because it's kinda hard and for students who want to apply public universities. There is another easier exam later for those who pursue private schools. After that, on Feb, there is an additional test organized by each university separately.

I find it "weird" seeing some recomend Techi acting on Sayonara Miniskirt. It's a good manga but do you think Techi will fine to act attacking scene and all the depression? I really want to bury this hs accident 6 feet under.

If she stays, I hope she will move to Sony music artist, the same agency with Nishino Kana, Tsuchiya Tao, Nikaidou Fumi, LiSA, Hashimoto Ai,...

8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @miyabi I don’t even want to start the manga because it resembles Techi too much lol. And I don’t want her to act in it either, it’s like forcing her to relive that horrible experience. In no ways I want to see that happen. I’d rather her acting an optimistic role so that it positively influences her thoughts, or a character with more self-love and confidence.

Somehow, I always have this imagery of Techi majoring in staging or acting, or at least something related to the arts and performance. I can’t really see her going to any academic field. How weird it would be to see Techi as an office worker or a researcher lol, although to be fair, marketing might suits her. Art schools usually have their own schedule (applications, exams and such) don’t they?

I didn’t know that Sony has so many popular artists under their label (but again, expected). I actually could careless about where she signs, as long as her agency treats her well and properly supports her career.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@DelicateEmpress I've just seen a bit more of Techi's numero interview, she said her life started since the day she joined Keyaki. She had chance to meet a lot of people and experience many interesting things. Hence, she want to know more. This answer somehow makes her ent staying more optimistic. As long as she feel happy, I wanna support her as much as I can. Tho' most people - including a lot of those in ent world, know it is such a waste to lost her potential. I wouldnt say that recent Techi has excellent talent, there are a tons of people more talented than her, but she has huge potential and i would love to see it fully blooming someday.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

The recent graduations took me by surprise - I’ve been off the forum since early Dec 2019, handling some...personal stuff*. Allow me to ramble for a bit - or you can skip this post, because it doesn’t really matter what I say or do now. Still, I would like to say some appreciative words for the cute little otter.

Techi’s leaving the group impacted me...much more than I expected, more than I care to admit. For all intents & purposes, she is (in my opinion) the face of K46. She’s not my oshi, but her talent, presence, aura, whatever you want to call it...is undeniable.

Many, many posts ago I mentioned how I became a Keyaki fan: thru that Nogizaka Koujichuu SP episode. The beauty of Moriya and Mon drew me in….seeing the SaiMajo performance with Techi at the center solidified my decision: “I will follow this group from now on”.

And now, here we are. I’m unable to think of anything else at this point…so I’ll just say: thank you very much for all your hard work Techi. All the best to you in everything that you do, from this moment on. Take a deep breath and enjoy Life to the fullest. I wish this for all my fellow forum members too. Have a nice day.

*it’s not all bad, I also get to perform close-up magic for the first time in my X’mas company event, just like my beloved Kakki-chan in Koujichuu. Though I ‘bombed’ horribly, haha.

• Like Like x 11
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Earlier this month, Kojirabu wrote about how many female fans Techi has. He (?) did various polls on Twitter. Of 1373 people who self-identified as Techi oshis, 26% were male and 74% female. In another poll, female fans were asked what age-group they fell into: of the 2025 answers, 42% were teens, 32% in their twenties, 12% in their thirties, and 14% were over 40, including some over 50.

Earlier in the post, he said that Hirate's performance on the show was "explosive" (爆発的) and "dumbfounded" (度肝を抜き) people in their living rooms all around Japan. I'm not in Japan, but I was pretty dumbfounded, too, when I saw it. After the show, "Keyakizaka46," "Hirate-chan," and "Fukyouwaon" were trending, he writes.

@ryandtw -- I wondered myself if that "destruction and rebirth" text on the photo was official or fan-made, so I looked around a bit but couldn't come up with an answer. Sorry.

• Like Like x 3
  12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This is so random but do you think mmg will release Republic19 later this year or early next year? Or will they ever release it at all? There're so many good performances that it'll be a waste not releasing it. And this is just my biased feeling but Republic19 is Techi's last Republic so I want to appreciate it as much as possible, not to mention the super cute Techi in Bathroom Travel lol. I also want them to combine Osaka Live and Budokkan into a disk since they're continuous, but Keyaki has never released Anniversary DVD so Republic19 has a much greater chance than anything else.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Kado Wo Magaru exceeded 5M views woo hoo :banana::banana::banana:
    Let's watch it again and appreciate this masterpiece. Has anyone watched Kadowo TKD ver? I was honestly surprised by how stable she was. She was singing without backtrack, dancing on top of that, and still sounded freaking good??? Not to mention the performance was right after Fukyouwaon. I read some comments on Twitter from fans that were at TKD, they said the performance was even more surreal and heart-wrenching when watched live. Many also mentioned how they got confused on whether Techi was singing live or not because it was so good. She really improved a lot compared to her Yamanotesen debut days. I kinda want an updated version of Yamanotesen with choreo lol. I remember Techi came up with the choreo for Yamanotesen when they performed at Debut Countdown Live, I wonder how much she would change the choreo if she is to perform it now.

• Like Like x 7
  14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi will be leaving SOL in two months, i.e March will be her last segment. I’m really sad but can’t say that I didn’t see this coming.
    1) Techi is graduating in March so starting April, she won’t be a high schooler anymore. Technically, she won’t be fitting for the theme anymore.
    2) Principle Tooyama is also leaving after March so they’ll be graduating from SOL together (his leaving was announced several months ago).

Principle Tooyama has always been so supportive of Techi and Keyaki. I think everyone knows that he’s secretly (or not) a Techi oshi. SOL is fun and it has helped us cope with the Techi-drought so many times. But then again, it’ll be hard for Techi to continue when all of her close friends are leaving, and I think that she’ll take on another radio segment, we just need to wait for it. I believe that Techi genuinely enjoys doing radio because it allows her to talk to people without having a camera trying to pick up everything she does. If anyone wants to send her a message then please do, just be mindful of the deadlines since they usually stop receiving messages the week before radio (I’m sure someone knows more about this than me).

This is a hard time for Techi oshis but things will get better.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ LiSA's tenure at SOL - which happens the same time as Techi's but a week earlier - is also coming to an end in March as well (off-topic: the anison singer just got married to Suzuki Tatsuhisa recently).

I can't wait for Techi to go on Instagram and/or Twitter (most likely the former, not as much the latter) soon enough...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nothing Techi ever said, did or has been makes me think she'd enjoy to stay on places as toxic as socials can be.
    I'd love to keep see her and follow her and may interact with her the same way I can do with other idols, but... I dunno, it doesn't feels like something she would do if not letting her staff managing her accounts.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The chance of Techi creating SNS accounts is dim. I mean she posted mobame once a month and hasn’t updated her blog since 2017. However, if she decides to stay in the ent. world then it’s very likely for her mmg to create and and manage one (post photos, promote projects and so on) for her. That’s still fine for me, as long as I have updates on Techi. Other than that, as in Techi decides to lead a normal life, then I can’t really see her open one willingly (or if she does then it’d be super secretive).

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi's radio show continues (Mon-Thu, 3rd week of each month), but they have changed her online artist pic:

[​IMG]

This is a change from a pic in the Kuroi Hitsugi outfit:

[​IMG]

I agree that Techi + social media doesn't seem like a match, but just pics posted by management on Instagram...maaybe. However, she's still with Aki-P, I guess, so it's unlikely things will change.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think she’s still signed with S&F (or Sony). She’s made strong bonds with the staffs there so I doubt she’ll leave if she decides to debut solo.

Techi still has Girls Lock for Feb and March. I like the new photo better than Kuroi one they’ve used since last year. Techi also has a better pic in Kuroi seifuku but for whatever reason S&F didn’t want to show us. They only hang the pic at Keyaki Cafe. Techi looks more mature in the new SOL pic don’t you think? I can’t believe she’s graduating from high school already.

SakamichiTV will air the extended Vol.2 ep (the one aired after Kouhaku 2019). It’s 2 hours, in which 70 minutes will be new content. They’ll also air Fukyouwaon full performance so we can definitely see Techi. Finally a good news after those dramatic turns lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So.... Yurina and Jurina are kind of a thing now?:hehe:

• Creative Creative x 2