1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I think that the last one is photoshoped
    The light blue kimono is beautiful. She looks really pretty with that kimono .

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate Yurina will get featured in "ViVi" magazine September issue which will be released on July 21, 2020. There will be 16 special pages of her like "Kyaro Techi, Sleeping Techi, etc.." with long interview.

More details and bonuses:
    • The bonus included 3 variety of pin up "Techi" written on it by Techi herself.
    • Long interview focusing in her on and off self.
    • Big volume of Kyaro Techi and Sleeping Techi.
    Credit: Shuukan Keyaki
    F3BB2A89-E5DC-4664-B52C-76AFB2649238.jpeg

Update: Link to HMV store: https://bit.ly/2YUoUXy (currently “sold out”, probably because they haven’t actually sell it yet) -> you can start pre-order now but only domestic shipping. They’re halting international shipping because of the virus

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'll pretend I'd never read your reply and believe she really did a shoot like that [hehe]
    The thought it could be fake passed my mind, but you never know, Techi did this kind of cool looking shoots often, I may have missed some.

Do someone know if it's possible buy Vivi directly on the site for Europeans or we need to go on CDJapan or Amazon? (if it would even be available there, that is)

Meanwhile... I wanted to know about her future jobs, and we get this!!!!!!
    Mrs. GREEN APPLE- WanteD! WanteD!

if the video does not show watch the video here

I can't listen the music but I played ninja enough to watch half video.... she's SO GOOD!!!! And I'm SO HAPPY!!!!

• Like Like x 8
  4. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I love the MV, EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT. A collaboration we didn’t see coming but very much needed. The dancing on the beach though, she looks so free and could careless about anything in this world aside from herself. I got startled by the music a bit since it’s not my usual go-to genre, but it does get better after every listen

I was checking Amazon and they didn’t allow me to make pre-order and ship internationally. I’ve been trying everything I could but nope. *Sigh* I really want this though, so I’m counting my luck on the release date. Have never tried CDJapan so I can’t say anything about it.

———————
    English translation of WANTED! WANTED!

Slowly, easily
    The heart gets broken
    The willingness to do it because I got hurt
    “Ah, I quit.”

WANTED! WANTED!
    We are running away
    WANTED! WANTED!
    Because of our own weaknesses
    We pretend to be idiots
    Uncertainly living
    Nobody knows
    Where our destination is

Gradually, it becomes a pleasant feeling
    Even if I’m a boring adult
    I’m noble and conservative, yeah?
    But first, let’s dance

I messily apply make-up
    I get entangled in a dangerous night
    I don’t wanna do… trap of love
    Well, I don’t care

WANTED! WANTED!
    We are running away
    WANTED! WANTED!
    I’m jealous from the bottom of my heart
    That girl is stupid
    Living a smooth life
    “The moon is pretty”
    The shape of happiness…

Blame something
    You can only play right now, you know
    You don’t have to hurry
    It’s okay to realise things one at a time

WANTED! WANTED!
    We are alive
    WANTED! WANTED!
    While making mistakes too
    Get used to running away
    I have become unaware of love
    When will it become beautiful, I wonder?
    Can I become an adult, I wonder?

Credit: SAYURI
    Link: https://www.google.com.vn/amp/s/flo...2018/05/10/mrs-green-apple-wanted-wanted/amp/

Update: #平手友梨奈 is trending on Twitter

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thanks for the lyrics and the Amazon update @DelicateEmpress

I missed Techi Trending Hours, but I watched the MV and I have to agree with all I read about.... I did love it from start to end!
    Maybe for us fans, MV would have been perfect regardless of the kind of music, and Techi's performance/comunication skills are still so high one has to stop and just watch, but I like the song too and it's gonna be on my playlist right near Stargazer lol

Ah, this girl!
    I really don't know what to do with myself when she gives us stuff like this!
    I'm so hyped now lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    She looks so happy :cute: I am happy too, for her. Oh and the song is good as well!

7. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

A wave of euphoria crash over me now that I finally see her smiling and performing again. The aesthetic is amazing. :cute:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I hope she would collaborate more MVs from various of artists in the future.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Techi did not lose a step at all. Amazing :worthy:

I love a girl in a kimono, and Techi really looks super cute in one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    B1A49D2B-6A75-425C-BA05-B18BEB7E4FA6.jpeg
    Definitely the highlight for me. Such a tender hug she was giving to Aoi. Men could seriously learn some tips from Techi on how to treat a girl.

I watched the streaming without understanding anything lol, but my eyes automatically trailed after Techi whenever she showed up. I’m glad we’re at least getting ROK2019 because that means more Techi content for us (*cough* I’m Out and Bathroom Travel *cough*). I also expected documentary premiere date :hmm:, one thing at a time I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched the music video of "WanteD! WanteD!" with Techi and wow, she is just amazing! as always! She looks so cool in the red and blue clothes, I love those scenes. The way she walks, her class <3 and I love the dancing scenes too where she's in white! Her dancing is perfect, she really knows how to express herself through dancing. She looks so free and happy... Love the parts when she smiles... I'm really glad to see her like this. and can I say that this hair length is simply perfect for her, this hairstyle looks so good! <3 I enjoyed every second of this! I'm so glad to get new content from Techi. She is so beautiful and talented... I look forward to her new movie too!

• Like Like x 2
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    WanteD! WanteD! MV surpasses 1 million views. Congrats to both Techi and Mrs. Green Apple :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Woah that’s a lot of creative freedom, trust and respect they have there for Techi. I especially want to know the choreographer (Stargazer flashback *wink*) because I love the dance. It’s explosive and emotional. And how cute that Motoki referred to Techi as Techi-chan.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    New Sankaku trailer

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  15. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

The trailer is so cool <3 It's cleverly hiding a message, but I can't read Japanese. T_T

The characters/letters are altering subtly as Techi (Erika) narrates. I wonder what it means.

Edit: Been searching at the net just to know what it means but only found this tweet. Someone also noticed it.

I just got more confused, oof

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 1
  17. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Alright so in my excitement for the Sankaku Mado movie I bought all 6 available volumes and I read them all in the past week or so since the first poster came out.

I wanted to summarize the plot of the manga (at least what is available in English) for those who are curious.

The story revolves around two guys, Mikado and Hiyakawa who are both able to see ghosts. Mikado (the guy with glasses played by Shison Jun) has a heightened ability to see the ghosts, while Hiyakawa (played by Okada Masaki) is able to exorcise them. If you were wondering why the two guys are always standing super close in the trailers, it's because Hiyakawa does the exorcism through Mikado (it's a generally intimate affair which is why the whole story kind of crosses into the BL territory, it is not explicit or sexual though). The "tricornered window" I believe, is the small triangular space Hiyakawa is able to create that could keep out the ghosts and curses.

Who is Hiura Erika?

During the investigation of the triple homicide, Mikado and Hiyakawa hear something from one of the ghosts "Hiura Erika tricked me."

Did she kill anyone? No, rather she has the ability to curse people through the powers she gains while accepting the dead into her body. Kind of like a necromancer. Erika's father is part of the Yakuza and became infatuated with a guy called "The Professor" who is associated with a religious cult. So he ends up forcing her to curse people at the Professor's bidding. This religious cult is also associated with Hiyakawa, as he was the son of the former leader and considered a "God" of theirs because of his abilities. It seems that Erika wants to escape them and redeem herself for the bad things she did.

Also the "disappearing characters" you see during the trailer is kind of how Erika's powers works. She verbally says something that the victim will hear, while cursing them with a "silent voice".

That's a brief summary of the main plot. I feel like the film may diverge from the manga some, since the trailer seemed a lot more "horror" than I feel the manga has been thus far. But I think the end result will be a very interesting story regardless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Judging from the story and trailers, I think Techi will really shine in this role! I'm looking forward to it :)

• Informative Informative x 6
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Some updates:
    • Techi on ViVi’s cover for September issue. AND SHE HAS A CROWN
    Link:https://twitter.com/vivi_magazine/status/1282819112742211584?s=21 (also on ViVi’s Story on Instagram)
    https://vivi.tv/post134105/?utm_content=3488302230 (this includes a short preview of the interview)​
    • WanteD!WanteD! MV surpassed 2M views
    • Da-iCE Taiki Kudo recommended W!W! MV with Techi on his radio. He mentioned how rare it is for Techi to make an appearance lol
    Cre:https://twitter.com/zardnabe/status/1282317363430531074?s=21
    • Sankaku has started to introduce all the characters one by one. They started with Masaki yesterday so Techi should be introduced tomorrow

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • BTS from ViVi:
    Techi showed up in big black hood, like that one scene from Hibiki movie. She took it off when she notice the staff, greeted them "good morning". Then she checked the costumes and says that they are all cute, liking them all. Her first shot is to wear a long dress with sneakers. Te showed her playful side by posing a kung fu pose directed to her manager between cuts. When the camera is rolling again, she does a ballerina and spun around. Each time she did, her skirt flew up and gives a dramatic sight. Last time she appeared with a big bear that is well received by fans, so this time they prepared a large amount of stuffed dolls in which Techi will be covered in.

At first Te is confused, saying "what to do...." as she wear the crown and surrounded by the dolls. Then she did various poses, like holding the dolls, facing the dolls, or lying down.

One of those cute picture is included as a special pin up.

From production side: The editorial team didn't think of a techi wearing a crown for the cover, but when techi wears the crown they think that she made the toy-like crown into something akin of a fashion statement. That overwhelming aura of her made them choose that cut as the cover for the magazine.

The interview lasted nearly 2 hours. She talked about both her work and private life. In the middle of the interview, Techi said "I came here today because I want to talk about this" and paused as she looks down and forming the words, she said, "the world right now is in a difficult time. You can't meet your friends or your loved ones even if you want to, can't experience entrance or graduation ceremonies, Koshien being canceled I think that there are a lot of people who have been robbed of a precious time they only have now. I hope that this work could be something that made those people look up, push their backs, that makes them feel like they can enjoy their life from now on.”

What she talked about is WanteD! WanteD! side story MV that was released not long ago. In this magazine, Te will answer the questions asked by readers & also talk about her future activities. After the interview is over and they were leaving, the staffs carries a lot of luggage. Te quickly came by, casually taking one and bringing it out with her.(Cre: TMI)

• 5230E9B6-8B6D-4EB3-AB49-8E523529A549.jpeg B916F875-D48B-4B0B-885F-32E430579C1E.jpeg
    Off-shoots from ViVi. They called these “Techi playing with stuffed animals” and “Dreaming Techi” (Yumemiru Techi)

[oversize image]
    • Hiura Erika's profile:
    "A high school girl with the power of necromancy. She works at the order of her father, and her outside appearance is that of an ordinary girl."

Techi's comment:
    "The girl named Hiura Erika cannot be an ordinary young girl because she have an ability like Hiekawa and Mikado, and she struggled with that fact. A part of me could sympathize with that lonely feeling. What will happen to Hiura Erika's heart from meeting Hiekawa and Mikado? It'd be happy if you could pay attention that part. Personally, the part where she first uses her power is also a highlight to me.” (Cre: TMI)
    https://twitter.com/sankakumadoeiga/status/1283325440342384640?s=21

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 4