Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@miwa and do you know most of the people who keep attacking Aki-P and their relationship even aren't Techi's fans? Techi's (JP) fans are worrying of the chance she knows about this issue and be hurted.

How ironic it is! Some said they wanted to protect Techi and at the end of the day, their action could make her close herself off.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @rdamon42 I fixed it. Thanks

@miwa There were angry and worried Techi fans, but there were also people who completely know nothing about Techi but were just there taking things out of context. They didn’t even listen to her full radio and only focus on one sentence or one part? It’s honestly very similar to what int are doing. But after Aki-P’s explanation, Techi’s fans that I followed began to speak up for them despite staying quiet 2 days ago. Comments from matome sites (after the explanation) are 80% peaceful too. Loads of comments explaining some Techi fans were jealous of the exchange and ‘Yurina’. 2ch and 5ch are different matters since they hate everything.

I'm angry knowing this case would be brought up in future talks about Aki-P's allegedly "weird obsessions" with his centers just like how some people dig up that Sakura pic again despite Sakura fans already clearing up the issue years ago

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    My point was not about whether it was only Techi fans or not (although idk what you guys saw but I definitely saw Techi fans worried too). My point is that there's a certain group of people who are making this into a western v Japanese thing when it's not.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Techi wouldn't let fans babying her when she was in Keyaki, she probably won't let them do it now lol
    What I think will happen, like others already said, is that she will think twice next time before sharing something publicly and the more this goes on, the more she'll step back. Hopefully, someday, writing songs may become a way for her to put things out there without having to explain or justify herself

OT question: Who's the one in your picture? Looks like Habu but I'm sure enough isn't Habu

5. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I know we can always count on Modelpress aka Techi's biggest fansite :blush:
    Remember when Modelpress announced that they'd have all three of them answering questions from students, here it is. I've only skimmed through it but the atmosphere is really cute and heart-warming. I'm surprised when Techi said the eldest (Masaki) and the youngest (Techi) would bicker the most lol. They'll be like "you should eat more", "I'm eating", "not enough eat more", "I can't" (as described by Shison). The imagery is so funny in my brain lol. I'll try to find a full translation but if not then I'll do my best using Google :^^;:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  6. oooameonna

oooameonna Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    New photos of Techi as Hiura Erika

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

• Like Like x 3
  9. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Modelpress article translation. It’s a truly heartwarming interview from the three siblings.
    Reader Question: "I'm very shy and it takes time to get along with people I meet for the first time. Okada-san, Shison-kun, and Yurina-chan co-starring for the first time, but how did you get along?

Shison: It was Ma-kun (Okada), who took the lead. Ma-kun and I got along with each other quite early on.

Okada: It was early right?

Shison: But I became friends with Ma-kun so that we could team up to befriend Techi (Hirate) quickly.

Okada: I thought that communication was also important when making a movie. Our team got along really quickly! Just that everyone was really shy... The solution is that everyone must open up.

Shison: That's right. If you open your heart, everyone would accept it. Hirate how about you? Say something

Hirate: (laughs) I’m the opposite. When a person approaches me first, I’d think “We can also talk like this”, so I'd really appreciate it if the other person initiate (the conversation). I still can't do it myself ...

Shison: However, once Techi opens up, she’d be so friendly like a puppy. Therefore, when it comes to Techi, the most important thing is for you to open up first

Okada: That's right, certainly.

-Needing someone else to talk first before they can befriend, maybe this reader is similar to Hirate-san.

Shison: That's right. However, there is a possibility that the person omit an hard-to-befriend aura ...

Okada: That aura could be omitted from oneself…

Shison: So if you have an “I want to talk to you” aura, they might approach you?

-Then you’ll have this aura like “please talk to me”! Was Hirate-san happy when Okada and Shison came to talk to you?

Hirate: ... That's right. I was happy.

Shison: I don't think that's the case (laughs).

Hirate: No, no! That's not true. There weren't many scenes with them in the play, so at first the director asked me to keep a distance from them in order to portrait the role. So I thought it would be better not to approach you two. I was really happy when you talked to me first.

Reader Question: "What kind of family would you have if Masaki Okada, Jun Shison, and Yurina Hirate were real brothers and sisters?"

Okada: That's a great question (laughs).

Hirate: Amazing (laughs)! But I think the firmest one is the second son (Shison).

Shison: But when we become a family, I probably won’t look that reliable right? I think everyone is really freewheeling and would just do their own thing.

Okada: That's right. I feel like we would eat dinner together once a week.

-It's heartwarming. But according to Hirate, Shison is the most reliable one out of the three.

Hirate: When there are three people, the eldest son (Okada) and the youngest (Hirate) tend to quarrel, so the middle son would intervene saying “Mou can’t you two stop?” (Laughs).

Shison: It's more like a banter than a quarrel (laughs).

Okada: It’s because Techi won’t listen to me ...

Hirate: Eh! I did listen to you!

Shison: For example, "Techi, you should eat a little more rice" (Okada), "I'm eating" (Hirate), “Mou, eat a little more" (Okada), "I can't eat anymore" (Hirate) When they keep doing that I’d be “Maa Maa!” (Laughs).

Hirate: But then I’d say “I did eat!”

Okada: (I’d reply) “You did not!” That feeling (Laughs).

-It's already a family-like atmosphere (laughs).

Okada: I sound like a mother (laughs).

Shison: More like a relative's uncle? But Techi doesn’t rebel so strongly, right? She really listens to us.

Okada: That's right, she doesn’t rebel that much.

Hirate: What kind of image do you have of me (laughs)?

Shison: For example, if I say, "You don't have to eat rice, but drink vegetable juice every day," since after we finished shooting until today when we’re being interviewed, she’s been regularly taking pictures of vegetable juice and send it to me (laughs).

Hirate: because Jun-kun said “Remember to send me”!

Shison: That's right. I originally had this habit of drinking vegetable juice, so we all decided to drink it. But Ma-kun stopped right away (laughs).

Okada: It ended in one day (laughs).

Shison: Hirate has been doing this for a long time, and she reports to me properly.

Reader Question: "I'm worried about whether I can work properly in the future or become a proper adult. I'm not good at talking to people, and recently I've become scared of people. I hate myself. Is there a way to think positively about the future? And how can I like myself and people around me? "

Okada: There’re times when you ask yourself what’s an “adult” right?

Shison: “Proper” too, I wonder how to explain it ... Is it doing what you find fun? But I think you should live a life that you feel fun.

Okada: If you don't love yourself, you can't love others, so you have to love yourself first. There are many things you don't know yet, so there’s the fun of discover (new things), and it might become a meaningful thing in life for you, so I think it's better not to be pessimistic, but to be more positive.

Shison: But when I read the question, I think this person is very self-analytical. She may have some misunderstanding that leads her to be afraid to take a step or change the environment, so just changing the relationship with your family and people close to you will make how you think change. Even if I'm suffering, smile and continue to live then happiness will eventually come, that's the most important.

Hirate: I have the same feelings as the reader, so I can sympathize with her. I wanted to hear the advice from two people who have more life experience, so I was listening.

Okada: Has Hirate solved that problem?

Hirate: Hmm ... I may not have solved it yet, but when I heard from you two, I think that life should be fun, and I was struck by the words that if you can't love yourself, you can't love others.

Shison: "Living happily" may sound very optimistic when you only look at the words, but Maa-kun and I have experienced various unpleasant things, but we continue to enjoy making things and having fun. Playing and expanding my horizons, and I think that wonderful people will gather around me, so I think "encounters" are also important.

Inside story of the interview

This day's interview was conducted while maintaining a social distance by firmly taking measures against the infection of the new coronavirus.

It seems that it was the first time they meet again after movie shooting. When Okada and Shison, who had been in the studio earlier, saw Hirate they said, "Oh! It's been a long time! Did you grow tall?" “Have you been eating properly?" When she shoot her solo cuts, the two were watching over her and called out, "Laugh” and "Smiley face”, and the atmosphere was truly akin to real brothers and sister.

The movie has been postponed due to the influence of the new coronavirus, but I look forward to seeing the work that the three people challenged with all their might on a big screen. (Modelpress editorial department)

Also bless Jun-kun for this precious photo:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    1. Techi will be the first guest for Sakanaction Music Experimental Program "Sugar & Sugar" on September 29 and October 6, host by Sakanaction main vocalist Yamaguchi Ichiro. The program aims to "to find "a way to enjoy music unique to the new era" by taking away stereotypes about music!" The program is 30 minutes but the guest section is smaller, so expected 5-10 minutes per week. For Techi's session, they will "talk about various topics that can't be heard in other interviews."
    • Comment from Techi: "The recording passed really quickly. Yamaguchi Ichiro-san once told me that 'there're lots of similarities between us' but this is the first time that we have a proper talk. It was easy to talk to him and he has a lot of ideas that I can sympathize with. Please look forward to this talk session, we've covered various topics."
    • Yamaguchi Ichiro posted on Instagram that when they were in the studio, he and Techi forgot about the recording and talked for two hours straight
    • Some past connections: Yamaguchi was also in charged of music for Techi's ANREALAGE Concept Movie, he also talked about her during his Insta live before. One other thing that a fan noticed (but unconfirmed) that the writer for this program is also SOL's broadcast writer
    [​IMG]

2. Kado Wo Magaru has reached 7 millions views exactly one year after the release day (9/20/2019-9/20-2020)

3. Sankaku Twitter just revealed something really interesting about the changing poster: if you look really closely that this angle of the poster, there're some letters written in different front
    "The" "Tricornered" "Window" "OKADA" "HIRATE" = "eriKA" = Erika is hiding (This is brilliant tbh)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    People losing their shit with Techi-AkiP relationships.
    I'm looking at it from a professional perspective where a producer taking care of his pretty much most famous artist, I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

It's been almost two weeks since the convo, why are you bringing it up again? Everyone in this thread is just saying the same thing anyways regarding the topic which is complaining about the opinions about the fans on Twitter.

Let's move on

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    1. It’s Sankaku day again, today they bring us a photo of Techi during her discussion with the director. Discussing ideas must be one of Techi’s most favorite things ever
    [​IMG]

2. Sakanaction - “Sugar&Sugar” CM I’m really excited about the program. It’s not everyday where we can see Techi on TV :blush: The atmosphere is really warm and fun, it’s clear that they had an enjoyable time talking. Also Techi’s recent style (high-waisted pants and blazer) is totally to my liking

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Speaking of clothes, I love Erika having Hiraishin coat lol

Can't wait to see Techi's movies

16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    THE QUEEN IS GRACING THE PARIS FASHION WEEK WITH HER PRESENCE :worthy:

One year after her collaboration with Anrealage for ‘CLEAR’ concept movie, Techi will be the model for the brand’s opening video in Paris Fashion Week online show on September 29. Sound direction is also done by Yamaguchi Ichiro and Aoyama Shotaro (same as last year).

p/s: this news is so surreal tbh, I’d never imagine... But at the same time Morinaga-san (ANREALAGE founder and designer) had an interview with Techi before and he really enjoyed her presence

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Congratulations Techi! Man she looks great

She looks a bit underweight though, wish her castmates would make her eat a little more :(

18. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    It's my first reply on this thread, just because it's a few days/ week back doesn't mean I shouldn't voice my opinion regarding the matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Can’t believe there’s a day where I can see English on Techi’s website. Click on the link for streaming time and video link
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I hope Hirate-team will continue to update her activities in both Japanese and English. I find it funny that a lot Japanese fans are adding the French flag and cursive letters to their acc names lol

Shison Jim briefly talked out his relationship with Masaki and Techi. Great thanks to Kiryu for the translation:
    “He says they were really close, to the point that they were called the 'three siblings' at the filming scene. He has always watched Okada’s acting since he was young. It’s the same as what he sees on tv, how Okada is like a brother’s presence for him. He also respects him as an actor and received stimulus/encouragement from him, though Okada is a little older.

He knew Hirate's presence since she was in Keyakizaka46 and feels that she has a very strong presence. He wonders what kind of girl she is, like, perhaps a little 'unknown'? But when he actually came in contact with her, she was a indeed a true-to-life high school girl, adorable/lovely and innocent. He thinks, expressions (shown by Techi) does not depicts by age, of being younger or what...He mentions that he truly respects her.”

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

I'd like to make clear that we should be able to speak about Techi or what happens around her as late as we want or can. I think as long as no insults are added to it, since as Techi fans, we already got too many o those and too many discussions not exactly paceful, there's no deadline for talking.
    Opinions, questions, thoughts, no matter how late they are, are welcomed here.
    The worst that can happen is the matter to be dropped and not talked about once again. But that is it.
    Everyone should be free to speak their mind here.

This said, welcome Haku, and, super important, WHOA Techi made another big step!!!
    I don't know if she would have been in Paris in case COVID would't have made 2020 really problematic, BUT it wouldn't have surprised me at this point.
    I still consider her my Supernova and she never stopped burning for a single days.
    This worries me, but also makes me so, SO, proud of her.

• Like Like x 1