1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKT Variety 48 (2012/06/24 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by x_lambs, Apr 11, 2013.

1. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

also the thing is 2nd gen of HKT, while they might still be kks, are going to be the next team in hkt pretty soon. it's not like they're just kks like in AKB who are trainees to get into one of the 3 teams, these girls are going to BE one of the three teams. and what i like in HKT at the moment is they seem to be trying to balance the popularity so we don't end up with the kind of situation you got with for example NMB team BII or AKB team B when they first started. it's important we include them as much as possible

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Oh, I'm agreeing with that, But that is not the argument here though. I don't oppose KKS on TV, I just have that specific issue with Sadia23's comment that HKT KKS are "not being featured enough" part.

I mean if you're going to make that generalization then top HKT KKS that are everywhere needs to be that conversation too. And if we now dipping into the backend of KKS specifically, then what make them so special over the back ends of Team H?

To me there really are not much difference between KKS and lower tier regular member so I don't see the point of preferring KKS instead lessor featured members, especially when Variety 48 was never coined as a KKS show. That said, I am on the side of there should be a difference in treatment between a regular member and KKS, if there isn't then get rid of KKS system all together since if that is the case, KKS system would be pointless and meaningless. Besides until recently the only differences between a regular member and KKS were the few TV appearances and additional solo works that low regular member get and you want to take that away as well? Then who in there right mind want to be a regular member anymore?

On the subject of last two KKS episodes, I agree they are fun and I enjoy them a lot as well, but that didn't change the issue that the ones that did good and stood out in those episodes are mostly the same KKS who are active on other HKT shows. So I really don't see this "KKS are not featured" argument coming from.

Now what's happening in Team B way back was whole another conversation all together and I don't think it's applies here since TB for all intent an purpose was a product of direction change that wasn't part of the original plan, besides they fix TB issue rather quickly with 4th and 5th gen, AKB + 10 show and the rise of Mayuyu and Yukirin.

Team M, Team BII, and Team E are whole other story, and probably more similar, but in my opinion that's just part of growing pain. With that said, I think the biggest issue with NMB is that they expanded too quickly. That not AKS's problem it's Yoshimoto, besides while they might not be as famous on TV scenes, they probably have much less of worries when it comes to works and compares to other sister group considering NMB members are also features heavily in Yoshimoto's comedy theaters and Yoshimoto don't have much issue finding works for thems. That is more then I can say for lower-tier member in SKE of HKT.

3. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    131027 HKT Variety 48 - 『コンとおばちゃんのどうでもいい悩み?相談室』

Participating members: Yamada Marina, Ueno Haruka, Inoue Yuriya, Tanaka Natsumi, Wakatabe Haruka, Tanaka Yuuka, Ito Raira, Sakaguchi Riko

[dm]kUtMhWofyZ5ON64PvTZ[/dm]

The kissing attack from Raira on Mio was cute [hehe]

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Oh god what an episode.

Mariri worring about her face getting outpoken features like that old lady when she laughs or Haruka being bad with Kanji (don't we all know this problem? lol).
    Yuriya stunning me again with her huge princess aura. :cute: And don't get me started on her voice.

Yeah it seems like she's a bit worried about her hentai-image, going around kissing members and touching their hips and butt lol.

And lastly Rikopi being hilarious & actually looking pretty good showing off her "huge" forehead. :awesome:

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2013.11.24 Actress Academy + MC Chori and tiny 3rd gen members.
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM5MzEwMzA4.html[/youku]

6. Half

Half Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    HalfAssedSubs
  7. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Thank you so much for this, Half! Great to have English sub for HKT stuffs from you again:)

8. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
  9. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz

Soz. but this deserves it's own entry.

A Capella song battle Kumazawa Rinu, Akiyoshi Yuka, Murashige Anya, Okamoto Naopon, Inoue Yuriya, Tanaka Boss, MC: Goto Izumi. Plus EPIC danso.
    DM
    [dm]x1dcpyf[/dm]

Uploaded by HORNET-SHO

10. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I was about to to the same thing, thanks x_lambs!

This is a very good episode, Naopon, Riinu :awesome: and the other a-cappella singing girls were great, also the Danso part was truly EPIC :D :D :D

11. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That episode was great! Nice MC from Iichan, I really liked her member and song introductions. Naopon's Evangelion Opening was amazing.
    The danso was epic too, I liked Moripo's better than Natsu's.

12. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2014.03.30 ChiyoriMari Roast
    [dm]x1kq7d5[/dm]

13. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Just when we thought Odekake was the only show left for HKT48 (until goboten starts next week)
    ep23
    DAILYMOTION
    YOUKU
    Finally someone mentioned captain's bright hair. Unless it was brought up during stages and I missed it.
    Plus Nako-chan!

NOTE: I started to update some of the broken links but it's よだき!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  14. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Maachan's wotagei was awesome!
    TomiPii's Miyazaki-ben news thingy was cool too.

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    me too i tend to forget there's HKT variety around. It's because it's so low budget, it makes thing interesting only relied on HKT members.

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I haven't laughed out that loud in a while until I watched this episode LMAO. Seriously, it started all good, calm with Capt. and her classical ballet choreo..... then turned into storm of laughter when Madoka started wotagei-ing then even worse when Seriinu doing her wakame-like thing XD

Also, wow, my first time hearing Miyazaki-ben. It was really funny and both of them sounded like old ladies XD;

17. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz

2014.05.18 ep24

YOUKU
    DAILYMOTION

credit to uploader

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Oh God the Miyazaki-ben talk returns XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I really love that corner even though I have no freaking idea what they're talking about XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The adlib press conference by Rikopi is nice haha, she's really quick-witted!

And then the team performance battle... the members lineup LOL XD;
    MIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *dies*

19. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Miyazaki-ben talk corner is back! I too have no clue what they're talking about, but I really dig the sound of it. The language-school style ending of it is just lol worthy, especially with the Eminem song as BGM.

20. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    #25 2014.06.29 Rikopi Post-Senbatsu Idol Report + Guest (everyone's favorite auntie)
    and return of kage4