Single HKT48 14th [Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai] (2021/05/12)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 31, 2020.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    thanks for posting @Mana new infos! :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@patapataful You're welcome, I'm glad that it's appreciated! :blush:

I was thinking about it and I wonder when we will get the MV? I checked for 3-2, the MV was 15 days before the release of the single. We're now at 16 days from the release for the 14th single so maybe we can expect the MV very soon o_o I can't wait! I hope that it's a fresh MV outdoor, with a lot of bright colors. and I want them to do a lot of promotions everywhere <3

I posted the video of the festival on the previous page but if anyone wants to see only the short part of Nappi and Miku singing a preview of Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai, you can watch here!

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The most recent update on the members' sales for events here, it's from a week ago but I didn't see any update since then, and since I didn't share this update yet, I'm posting it! This time there are also the sales for "online talk" (for everyone except Madoka) and for additional slots (only the best selling members have this). I'll post all the numbers! This time there are almost no increase for the sales of the initial events, only a +1 for Takeda Tomoka. I guess it's because fans applied for other things now. Some members sold some of their online talk and some are sold out, same for additional slots. Nappi sold out everything, congrats! Miku is close to be sold out in all too. I hope there are more rounds and that more members can sell, it would be great for the girls and for the single!

04/22 update

Member - Sales - Online talk - Additional slots

Unjo Hirona 27/27 [Sold Out] - 6/6 [Sold Out] - 3/3 [Sold Out]
    Tanaka Miku 27/27 [Sold Out] - 6/6 [Sold Out] - 1/3
    Matsuoka Hana 20/27 - 5/5 [Sold Out] - 0/1
    Jitoe Nene 13/26 - 4/5 - 0/1
    Matsuoka Natsumi 12/26 - 0/5 - 0/1
    Takeda Tomoka 12/26 (+1) - 1/5
    Tashima Meru 2/26 - 0/5
    Sakai Moeka 15/25 - 0/5
    Kojina Yui 11/25 - 0/5
    Fuchigami Mai 6/25 - 0/5

Kurihara Sae 4/24 - 0/5
    Motomura Aoi 4/23 - 0/4
    Kamijima Kaede 4/23 - 1/4
    Oda Ayaka 2/22 - 0/4
    Takemoto Kurumi 2/21 - 0/3
    Sakaguchi Riko 5/20 - 0/3
    Sakamoto Erena 4/20 - 0/3

Toyonaga Aki 9/18 - 1/5
    Ishibashi Ibuki 11/17 - 1/2
    Matsumoto Hinata 4/17 - 0/2
    Watanabe Akari 4/16 - 0/3

Ueno Haruka 13/13 [Sold Out] - 0/3 - 0/1
    Yamashita Emiri 1/13 - 0/2
    Murakawa Bibian 0/12 - 0/2
    Mizukami Rimika 4/11 - 1/1 [Sold Out]
    Murashige Anna 1/11 - 0/1

Akiyoshi Yuka 10/10 [Sold Out] - 0/2 - 0/1
    Ichimura Airi 9/10 - 1/1 [Sold Out] - 0/1
    Goto Hinano 9/10 - 0/1 - 0/1
    Shimono Yuki 7/10 - 0/1 - 0/1
    Miyazaki Sono 3/10 - 0/1
    Aramaki Misaki 2/10 - 1/1 [Sold Out]
    Imada Mina 2/10 - 0/1
    Hokazono Hazuki 1/10 - 0/2
    Baba Sayaka 1/10 - 0/1
    Shimizu Rio 0/10 - 0/1

Yamauchi Yuuna 4/7 - 0/1 - 0/1
    Imamura Maria 3/7 - 0/1
    Kumazawa Serina 1/7 - 0/1

Sakamoto Rino 5/5 [Sold Out] - 0/1 - 0/1
    Kuriyama Rina 5/5 [Sold Out] - 0/1 - 0/1
    Tanaka Iori 5/5 [Sold Out] - 0/1 - 0/1
    Nagano Miyabi 4/5 - 0/1 - 0/1
    Ito Yueru 2/5 - 0/1 - 0/1
    Murakami Wakana 2/5 - 0/1
    Seki Ai 0/5 - 0/1
    Kawahira Hijiri 0/5 - 0/1

Moriyasu Madoka 18/18 [Sold Out]

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    First teaser, with Mikurin and Nappi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The music video is like what I wanted, outdoor and same location as the covers! it looks so nice and refreshing <3 and for the song, I LOVE the piano intro, it sounds so beautiful, it's the same melody as the little preview that we got from Nappi and Miku during the festival, it's the melody of the chorus, and it's so good <3 and the music after sounds so upbeat! Nappi and Miku both look pretty. I love everything \^o^/ I can't wait to see the full music video(s). (I wonder if there will be more teasers since they wrote "Vol 1"? I want the full MV soon >.<)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for this single, they already have a performance scheduled!
    This will be the first performance of the song and it's on the show J-Melo!

NHK World Japan: 16th May
    NHK BS Premium: 22nd May

All 24 members will perform!

Really excited for this \^o^/

(HKT tweet)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Teaser vol. 2

It sounds good!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The second music video preview looks great >.< it looks like the members all have a different location? That's good, everyone can shine better like this especially if they all have a lot of close-up. also, Kaede looks so cute in yellow with headphones <3 and yes the song sounds very good, it sounds very HKT, I hope it's a happy song full of energy!

Seems like HKT announced that the full music videos (both versions) will be released on May 5 00:00 JST, which I think is in a little less than 17 hours from now? So excited for it <3<3<3

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mizuho senbatsu mv

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tsubame senbatsu MV:

• Like Like x 7
  11. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    • Like Like x 4
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Some trivias:
    The MVs are directed by the movies director Hayakawa Chie.
    Miku plays a train driver, Hirona a traveller, each MV are from each of the center point of view, until they meet.
    Thanks to the collaboration with JR Kyushu, theses MVs wouldn't have been possible, especially the scenes from the kumamoto rail vehicules center.
    The girls are wearing authentic rail employees uniforms / working outfits.
    Miku starts her journey in Kumamoto Station
    The 2 grils meet each other in Sankaku Misumi station (thanks @David61 )
    There's a 3rd station in the MV, with the view on the sea, Chiwata station (Nagasaki prefecture) on the Omura line. It is known for being unmaned.
    The danse scenes were filmed in Sekitan Kinen koen, a park near another rail station in Fukuoka prefecture: Tagawaita.

And they opened an instagram account: @kimitodokokaeikitai where you can find some photos from 3 of the girls : Unjo Hirona, Watanabe Akari and Kamijima Kaede.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2192449/full/

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 9
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Although '三角' could be literally translated as 'sankaku' or 'triangle', the station name is actually Misumi:
    https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/三角駅

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Thank you! This emphasizes how beautifully these MVs had been made <3
    Actually, there is so much to say that I don't know where to start. But I love how they connected the two MVs simply but with a variation of emotions (like ... what is this? A love story? A nostalgic this-could-have-been-me story?). Nappi's and Miku's encounter are at the same time in each MV, even though the ending has a bit of a shift in timing. And they even altered the choreos to fit the "mature" and "younger" image!
    (Plus, there are two stunning Kurumi shots, which makes me really happy :cute:)
    It's clear what kind of experiment they are doing here and tbh, I don't even know which outcome I would like better.

But personally, I like the younger version better, not because of the MV, but because of the voices. Especially Nappi's voice in the first line sounds so soft and soothing, it was a pleasure to listen! I'm not sure about the song yet, though. One the one hand, it sounds a bit plain to me and I don't think that I can love it as much as I love e.g. 3-2. On the other hand, it had me almost tear up twice at the end, because it has such a positive and bright and somehow nostalgic vibe.

• Like Like x 2
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm probably in the minority here but I didn't love the song. It sounds quite similar to #SukiNanda, which is a shame cause it seems lazy to me. It's a bit too soft for HKT48 in my opinion as well. Their best a-sides are like Melon Juice, Suki Suki Skip, 12byou, Saikou ka yo and Hayaokuri Calendar. All of them are a lot more upbeat. This song would have fit better with STU48's image, I think. It's still a happy and upbeat song but in a soft way. Not sure if this makes sense to anyone but myself.

That being said, I agree with @wuerfel that I prefer the sound of the Mizuho senbatsu. The MV also adds a lot to the charm of the song. I adore the Mizuho senbatsu outfits they wear during the dance sequences and in general, the video has a really calming and beautiful vibe. I also like the choreography, it looks very elegant. I also like the Tsubame outfits, but not as much.

I thought they choreographies were different, but I wasn't sure until I watched the side-by-side comparison provided by @blindastaroth . This makes me wonder what choreo they'll use during performances. There are some parts that are overlapping, but not all. Also, there's two parts of the choreography where all of them start kneeling one by one while Miku/Nappi walk around them. They do this bit from opposite ends, so I would love to see that in combination with Miku and Nappi meeting in the middle. In the first bit, they're walking and in the second they're running.

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 10.55.15.jpg Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 10.54.24.jpg Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 10.54.39.jpg
    (courtesy to blindastaroth, I took the screenshots from their video)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

My opinion on the song and music videos:

For the song, I personally really LOVE it! I like the intro with piano, and I really like the instrumental, it sounds so bright and happy! The song has nice verses and the chorus is catchy (I think it helped that Miku and Nappi already sing a short part of it during the festival because I already had this melody in my head haha) I'm really happy with this song! it's not the most "energetic" that HKT has done but it's still very "HKT". while I really loved 3-2 and it's what made me notice Nappi and now follow HKT closely, I also like the general HKT "happy" sound!

For the music videos, I like them both! But I have a preference for Mizuho senbatsu (Nappi center), of course it's also because it's centered by my favorite member <3 But I also like their clothes more, the ones during the dancing part, it's so cute! Tsubame senbatsu has nice clothes too though but it feels more "mature", while Mizuho is more "fresh and cute". it's suitable with each senbatsu! Something else that I like in Mizuho version are the scenes of Nappi, Akari and Kaede! I'm glad they were together, also because I recently started liking Kaede, so I approve her being in the top 3 in this senbatsu, hehe. I like the scenes with the 3 of them and their casual clothes, the locations, it's cute! They are the "traveller" point of view, while for Tsubame version it's the train workers, so it shows them more working, and I prefer the travel side. Miku looks really cute in the working uniform though! Also for the song, both sounds different in the first solo line and I like Mizuho's one more because Nappi's voice is so nice in the solo line! Miku did a good job too. Oh and the little storyline with Miku and Nappi is nice, they seem to like each other or something? haha. I love that the 2 music videos are connected! There is also that part where they write in the book, I think Nappi wrote "I want to meet again" and Miku wrote "we will meet again"? and they did in the end ;D

Lastly the choreography, I really like it! So many cute moves, my favorite parts is when they do heart signs, when the centers walk on the side, when they dance in circle, and when the centers run (love this one!). it's a very good dance!

@blindastaroth Thanks for posting the version with 2 music videos together! After watching this, I realized that the dance moves are not the same for both versions? I'm surprised. Like some parts are really not the same at all, but some other parts are the same, I wonder how they'll do it live? There are also parts that look alike but opposite from each other, like when Nappi walks on the right, Miku walks on the left, when Nappi runs to one side, Miku runs to the other side, and when Mizuho dance in circle they're facing outside, Tsubame dance while facing each other inside the circle. I can imagine how they'll mix both for when they each walk on a different side but how are they going to do the dance in circle? the running? and the dance parts that are different? I like both versions >.< Really curious to see a 24 members version! Also I wonder which outfits they'll use, or are they going to mix both.

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We basically had the same thought [hehe]

Another thing I wanted to ask. I don't know the younger members that well. Are any members besides Nappi in the Tsubame senbatsu video? Cause I spotted Meru for a second in the Mizuho video, so I wondered whether they gave that opportunity only to her or whether they offered that to one of the young members as well.

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The only members that I saw in both versions are Nappi, Miku (of course) and Meru, Hana. I didn't notice anyone from Mizuho in Tsubame MV except Nappi...

I forgot to say in my opinion above, but in Mizuho senbatsu version, Takemoto Kurumi looks really adorable!!! especially with her hairstyle, she is too cute <3

001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Moeka and Nene also apear in both versions, they're the girls Miku and Nappi watch singing

• Informative Informative x 2