1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 14th [Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai] (2021/05/12)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 31, 2020.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Must say, I wouldn't be mad if they plan to release this single without iZ*ONE participation.
    Let other members shine and rise in fandom. The two already have their fanbase. :flower:<3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Wait... no Emiri?
    She was Kami 7 last single, and now they just remove her from the lineup.
    That's mad.
    There were that much controversial choices in this lineup (to make Tsuzuki Rika her honor)
    But no place for Emiri?
    They are literally pushing her to announce graduation.

3. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Dudes, can You tell me where can I find information about centers? Because I checked official news and also announcement Tweet and there's no information that Miku and Hirona are centers. Maybe I was flashed too much when I played Valorant o_O

• Like Like x 1
  4. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The whole announcement is on youtube:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Is not an official video so I don't know if it is going to be there for very long.

Also announced a request hour best 50 on 7-24.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I did not mention in the OP, but the theater editions are tied with a real meet and talk event.
    It's not a handshake since the gilrs will be behind a plexiglass shield, but the experience is the closest they can do IMO.
    It should have a positive effect on the sales.
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2021/03/7230

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm so happy! especially for Nappi! I really wanted her to get another center, because I love 3-2 and also because I'm sad that 3-2 received no promotion at all, I think she deserves new chances, and I'm sure she will do well <3 Miki is a great choice as well, I said it yesterday but she works hard for HKT so she deserves this! I'm glad that they did wSenbatsu so we have 2 different centers to make more fans happy ;D

About Sakura and Nako, when you think about it, if the single is released early May, then it means the MV and some promo will happen before that date. I think it makes sense that they aren't part of it because they'll be in Korea until at least the end of April. That will be long after HKT records the MV etc. they can't participate. Hopefully HKT have other releases soon so they can have the single to welcome Sakura and Nako back.

I'm wondering though, for double senbatsu, I only saw this once before with STU and it was for the same song, so I guess this time too it will be just one a-side but with 2 versions and 2 music videos? and how about promotions? Only 1 of the 2 senbatsus will do the promotions? Hm...

• Like Like x 1
  7. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    so happy about nappi centering again!! miku is also a solid choice for center. i'm a little sad that bibian didn't make either senbatsu, but well idk what i was expecting lol. super excited for this single, especially nappi's side of it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    maybe it is already decided?
    PLEASE NO!!!!!

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's really good to hear that meet and greets will be up and running. Not that it effects me one bit, but it will be good for the fans and girls to interact again.

So there is like two senbatsu's? Like what we did with Bokutachi wa Tatakawani? Happy for Miku. And glad to see Anna in A-senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is it not a double A-side? If it's not, I guess it's more like STU's 5th Single or SKE's 1st than Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai. That was 32nin senbatsu but only 16 got in the actual MV. Whereas the rest got another song and MV, undergirls style.

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    oh if it's a double A-side that's cool. That's not common at all in the 48 group (very Hello!Project). I just didn't really think they would go that route, but with less songs these days I guess they gotta change the marketing a bit.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  12. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Based on the CDJapan tracklistings, it looks to be something like a double A side. Maybe? It's not clear either way if it's two versions of the same song (as has been done before) or two songs, but I'd probably guess the former.

未定 / つばめ選抜
    未定 / みずほ選抜
    Undecided / Tsubame selection
    Undecided / Mizuho selection
    (by the way, the order of the first two tracks seems to be the same on each type, as the OP says, rather than the Tsubame track first on the Tsubame types and Mizuho on Mizuho)

And then it looks like the video content is for Tsubame for two of the types and Mizuho for the other two, so maybe not a double A side as such because you only get the music video for one senbatsu? For example from Type A:

未定 (14thシングル) [CD+DVD/TYPE-A] / HKT48
    HKT48、14thシングルは、グループ初のW選抜メンバー! TYPE AのDVDには、「未定」つばめ選抜 Music Video & つばめ選抜 Music Video Making Movieを収録。
    HKT48 to release the 14th single. This version features "Tsubame" selected members. This edition includes a bonus DVD with music video and making-of, each featuring "Tsubame" selected members.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UPCH-80553?s_ssid=e462256056f6f0185d

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, I imagine they will clear it up in due time, but it does seem to lead towards double A-side. Idk how they'll plan to promote this single, but Double A-sides have always been weird imo. Worse was when H!P did a slew of Triple A-sides like...what's the point really? lol. U can't promote all those songs. So, here's hoping HKT's management knows what's up.

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I guess it's gon be like STU's Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou (1 A-side, but with 2 senbatsu). Another examples like I said, are SKE's Tsuyoki Mono yo (although this one only have 1 MV and basically only 1 senbatsu). Agreed, double A-side or more is weird. So far in AKB we only have 1 double A-side and that was because of a huge tie-in. JKT also had 1 double A-side single and believe me 1 of them was criminally underpromoted even though it was like the highlight of the single when 1st announced so I hope that's not the case with this single.

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  16. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    It looks like the title is "Mado-chan no Uta" (not sure though, only due to the use of 「」which usually describes a title), while dekimashita is probably talking about how the song is done composed and written.

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That seems to be a song that Madoka wrote herself? I don't think it will be the song on the single, but we'll see!

So I was on Twitter and I found a tweet from 26th March where it says the status of sales for the real "meet and talk" event.
    I'm not sure where to find an updated version of this, does someone know a good japanese site that give these information?

For now here is how the sales were up to 26th March (Source)

Unjo Hirona 25/27
    Tanaka Miku 11/27
    Matsuoka Hana 9/27
    Jitoe Nene 1/26
    Akiyoshi Yuka 1/7
    Sakamoto Rino 1/5

Nappi is doing so amazing!!! ;w; I'm so happy for her, I didn't think she would sell so much and so fast wow this is great <3
    I also saw from this tweet of a fan that Nappi completely sold out on 29th March, her fans congratulated her :3 Congrats!!!

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Hirona is doing amazing, also *yikes* Miku. [I low-key feel so bad for her, this is her first solo center and it isn't really a solo center]

I guess Meru's time has passed for real real this time :/ [I always had hope she would come back strong]

Glad Hirona is working out, I accept her as a center, hoping for great sales.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Mana I've found some 'meet and talk' sales results dated today (4/6) at two different sources. They're in different formats, they do agree with each other, however the figures for the top 3 members are lower than before. My guess is that they're for a 'resale' round, i.e. unpaid tickets for earlier rounds have been removed.

This page has the figures as a text list (scroll down to entry #324):
    http://asukyann.blog.jp/archives/84415192.html

The top sellers are Nappi (20/27), Hana (10/27), Mikurin (6/27), Mokachan (5/26), Nene (4/26) and Natsu (3/26).

The other version is in a table at this link but I've attached it below:

a686c9177f3e670953667cb12cc79f3df8dc551d.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 3
  20. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^thanks like always @David61 and @Mana :blush:
    I am carving for some single news! I hope they throw some info bones at us the next days:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1