1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album HKT48 1st [092] (2017/12/27)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2017.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi

• Like Like x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was hoping they would have gotten Hirokazu Kore-eda considering he's directed an AKB MV before lol

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    12/27 Watanabe Mayu gradcon DVD set

It's too much for your average 48G fan to buy everything and I'll definitely have to be selective next month. I'll probably have to base my decision on which version of the new HKT album to buy solely on the CD music content.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Realizing I can only afford one between HKT48's album, Mayuyu's album, & Japan national team shirt for 2018 world cup. :(

5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    How much yall wanna bet that Hana will have a solo cover for this album?

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If she gets one we all buy 10 copies of the hkt album of that type.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Hopefully that won't happen, I think Hana is a great kid with lot of potential as an idol, but this kind of push doesn't seem to be working.

8. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    A solo album cover for hana.
    A solo song and PV for hana.
    A solo performance on Music Station for hana. :awesome:

9. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just title the album HanaKT48 and get this over it!

For real tho, I think Sakura or Sashi would be more deserving to center this album.

I also really want a Mio centered unit.

10. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Covers:
    Type A - Hana solo
    Type B - Hana with NakoMiku
    Type C - Hana with Sasshi, Sakura and Haruppi
    Type D - Hana with the rest of H(ana)KT48 in the background

Album title contains the word "Hana", like "HKT no Hana ga Saku Koro" or something similar.

Tracklist includes previously released "Hana" songs (like Saikou ka yo). New songs: Hana-centered main track, Hana solo, several Hana-centered unit songs and a tribute song, "H.M. ni Sasagu", by other members. DVD contains MVs to all songs in the album, behind the scenes with Hana, documentary, special clips, concert cuts, etc - of course, all focused on Hana.

Bonuses (not limited to first press) : Hana photocards, Hana solo photobook, lyrics booklet, giant Hana solo poster, Hana solo handshake event ticket, Hana solo concert ticket, Hana stickers, Hana calendar and whatnot.

Price: ¥ H,ANA
    Price (tax included): ¥ MA,TSU,OKA

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I dislike Hana too but I know the truth, there's no any other Team TII member as powerful as Hana. HKT48 is like still confused to name the ace of 4th gen & I dunno about upcoming D3.

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Every time I see an alert for this thread lately I come and expect a bit of album news or something but it's just a snarky Hana hate circlejerk. Come on guys, it's getting kinda sad.
    I guess it's never going to change and every new HKT center will have their own cohort of people on S48 patting themselves on the back for months over some lukewarm snark.

Anyway the main part of this album which really makes it great for me is that it provides an opportunity for all the girls who have that dream of acting to actually do a shortfilm like this. Something that normally only is reserved for a select few members. A film they can call their own and see whether acting is really the thing they imagined it to be.
    It also seems that all the shortfilms are already completely done.

For some reason I don't expect to see more new songs than that are usually in a single. I'd be fine if the title track was Xmas-y but I prefer not lol. Though it would make for easier marketing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

@DeJure well said, bro:approve:

Sometimes this kind of post annoyed me like I know some ppl dont like Hana and I feel neutral abt her but could you pls stop this guys
    Personally, I really excited for this album and anticipating what kind of news/discussion every time theres an alert for this thread

At least I hope for some center/unit discussion rather than those posts

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I wonder if the music setlist will be similar to the one for the AKB48 10 years anniversary!Like there's gonna be the main singles on each CDs but depending on the different types you'll only get 2 or 3 new different songs!Though,did they said already said how many new songs there's gonna be since there's gonna be 2 CDs for the songs?

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Tbvh the Hana's comments are already getting old and lame. Its just sad to see grown ups over making snarky remarks about a young girl over and over again.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You assume everyone is grown ups here?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm pretty certain most people who are into this fandom are at least in their 20's. It's actually hilarious if you keep that in mind while you read some of the posts in this forum.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That's the rookie mistake I made when I joined this forum back in January this year lol

19. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

it's even hilarious..... Yeah in their 20's and 30's who are following teenage japanese girls..

I don't understand the problem having a bit fun here every now and then. Everyone takes everything so seriously like their idols are their religion. You make a joke: You're a hater. You disagree with management: You're a hater. You disagree with other members: You don't have ears or you're immature. WTH? It's a forum. Relax. We're mostly a bunch of guys in their 20s and 30s who are discussing teenage japanese girls. It's not that serious.

I personally have no issues with Hana or Hana push. It's just fun to bring up Hana withe every HKT release.. it's gonna come up anyway.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It is called trolling. And is not allowed on these forums. Plain and simple.

You may find it hilarious. But the girls' fans don't. It is creating a hostile environment for those fans.

Why the mods have not stepped in yet is beyond me.