1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album HKT48 1st [092] (2017/12/27)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2017.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's not trolling.. relax. :rolleyes: Then be more open minded. My oshi is Sasshi and just not too long ago in the AKB new single thread, there were people who called her ugly/not very pretty. Did you see any Sasshi's oshis get crazy? People entitled to their opinions... and I havent read anything nasty about hana here... just people (including me) joking the new album will have a solo cover/song/pv for Hana which let be honest is not out of possibility

hit the report button and let the mod review the posts

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Have you seen any Hana-oshi's go crazy? No, you have not.

People are entitled to their opinions. But there is a difference between sharing your opinion, and what has been going around this site when it comes to Hana. Unfortunately, it has long since moved from opinion to trolling for many of these people.

Don't like her push, free to say it and move on.

3. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Well. you're certainly acting all high and mighty here and accusing people of trolling (regardless if Hana is your oshimen or not)

I don't know what are you talking about. I'm just talking about this thread. I don't see anyone trolling or any hate for Hana. Esp the few posts before and after my original post. Again, Hana getting a solo pv/song/album is not out of possibility. If you think this is trolling, that's on you.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I have no issues with Hana's push in HKT and the limited participation she has in AKB singles. I don't dislike her but I don't exactly care for her too. Neutral.

These posts are no different than the posts some members made wishing Yuria had a grad concert/single/pv before she left hoping it would annoy her haters... So, again how is wanting/hoping Hana gets her solo cover/single/song trolling or hate? If anything we said what we said because it'll be hilarious how her haters (not me) will react if this actually happens.

4. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ ^ ^
    Sasshi oshi go crazy at least once a year since 2013 :1st::1st::1st::1st: , , ,

5. Lionheart

Lionheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Isnt that flamebait which is an act of trolling?

6. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So what, we are suddenly not allowed to disagree with management's decisions? I will not agree with Hana's push until she somehow validates it.

Currently I do not find her worthy to center HKT (or be included in AKB senbatsu) considering there are a lot of other girls that deserve it more.
    And the truth is, she is not a public friendly figure and it hurts HKT. Its all about Hana these days, but nobody really knows or cares about her outside of the fanbase where most people are angry at her push. It drives people away.
    Keep her in senbatsu, keep her in front row if you want, but please stop making her the total center of attention.

I would really prefer someone else to center this album, but I already know she will be in the Top 3 and Im not even hyped.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    the only way for Hana to be top 3 on this album is if she's the center
    if Haruppi is center than Sasshi and Sakura will be by her side

8. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Or Haruppi might be pushed aside for Hana?
    Hana's push won't stop anytime soon. AKB's U-17 MV made it quite clear. Hana and Yuiyui get equal amounts of screentime, despite Yuiyui being the center (hidden W-center?) Hana is unstoppable lol

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  9. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Im optimist Sakura,Haruppi,Sasshi will be the top 3 in this album;)

Kinda rude if any of them drop from top 3 for new gen knowing this is their 1st album

10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I love the Sasshi in your icon!!

I didn't know they'll be releasing an album! So close to Mayuyu's as well. I hope it'll have unit songs like AKB albums and not be like NMB's.... That will make up for their lack of stages.

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont mind if people make jokes now and again but Hana's jab is getting so repetitive and frequent its already annoying.

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Since I'm undecided on which ones to get,I went back to see which members on each cds again and I randomly looked at Aki's director and it's seem like he mainly did action/sci-fi movies (as an actor and stuntman as well) so I guess we should expect her to have an action-ish short film!I think it could be nice!

At this point I might as well just get all of them!

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    In my experience antis are generally more annoying about a girl than the fans themselves XD I see bashing for many girls in different parts of the forum, but the fans of these girls usually know better than to go argue with them... they normally keep to themselves and defend their oshi or rant about the haters in their own thread instead. I understand why that is, anti comments don't feel very welcome in a thread that is about documenting a girl's activities and branches into praise and character study, but a release thread feels like a friendlier place for such criticism. You can criticize a girl for her shortcomings and her fans will agree with you wholeheartedly, but straight up hate is unusual in such places, I guess because an oshi's thread is a lion's den for an anti and it's more trouble than it's worth in something that it's supposed to be fun XD A recent exception would be Riripon's thread which went nuclear 5 seconds after her ranking.

Back to the album, I fully expect a Shinkansen or Sasshi center. Bonus points if it's a Sasshi center tbh. I keep my fingers crossed.

14. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ueki? lol
    i really don't mind at all who the center is i just hope we get at least one awesome song.

15. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    shinkansen is sakuruppi's random group name.
    sakura and kodama are the name of train service. (from akbingo! episode)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Never forget AKBingo :awesome: To me t's the only acceptable nickname for that duo

17. Erythrocytes

Erythrocytes Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Does anyone know if the album comes with other photos other than the 1 out of 48 mentioned?

18. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    So I bought a couple types in hope to win the lottery for the preview event on Friday. I was indeed incredibly lucky and got to not only attend a preview on Friday evening, but it also meant I get to enter the theatre. I ended up doing an all-nighter in the very place I never thought I'd be able get to watch my favourite idols dance.

Anyway, my Japanese is basic so I wasn't able to get the full potential out of it. But it was an incredible experience. I saw half of the b sides, and they were a lot longer than I expected. I think between 10 and 15 minutes but I can't be sure.

I don't want to post spoilers but if you want to know about specific members, DM me and I'll write up what I remember.

Just to clarify, each member got their own short film. They weren't solo acting, other professional actors were involved but didn't take the spotlight. It was a very personal experience for each member that I watched. There were various genres, and it was all very well written. Honestly, I hope everyone enjoys it and if you can purchase a copy, it's really good to show management it's worth doing this kind of thing. Rather than members cooking a meal at home.
    (/rant thanks for reading)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    but i love members cooking at home!!!!

20. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    If you love that, you need to get ready for some premium content!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk