Event / Concert HKT48 2016 Summer Hall Tour ~Will HKT break away from the AKB48 Group? Referendum Concerts~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Jul 3, 2016.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Like back in 2014, HKT48 is doing another Hall Tour during the summer months this year. This time around they are also visiting cities in Chugoku and Shikoku. Dates:
    • July 11, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Fukuoka Prefecture - Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall (福岡サンパレスホール) (Anai Chihiro's final concert)
    • July 12, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Fukuoka Prefecture - Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall (福岡サンパレスホール)
    • July 22, 2016 (13:00 & 18:00 JST)-Yamaguchi Prefecture - Shunan Cultural Center (周南市文化会館)
    • July 26, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Ehime Prefecture - Matsuyama Civic Center (松山市民会館)
    • July 27, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Kochi Prefecture - Kochi Prefectural Culture Hall's Orange Hall (高知県立高知文化ホール オレンジホール)
      Line-up: Team TII, 4th gen, Meru, Mio, Mao, Nako, Miku
    • July 28, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Tottori Prefecture - Tottori Torigin Cultural Center's Rika Hall (とりぎん文化会館 梨花ホール)
      Line-up: Team TII, 4th gen, Meru, Mio, Mao, Nako, Miku
    • July 31, 2016 (13:00 JST & 18:30 JST) - Hiroshima Prefecture - Hiroshima Cultural School's HBG Hall (広島文化学園 HBGホール)
    • August 3, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Nagasaki Prefecture - Nagasaki Brick Hall (長崎ブリックホール)
    • August 5, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Miyazaki Prefecture - Miyazaki Civic Cultural Hall (宮崎市民文化ホール)
    • August 15, 2016 (13:00 & 18:00 JST) - Oita Prefecture - Oita iichiko Grand Theater (iichikoグランシアタ)
    For the dates that have been confirmed right now (ones with an hour next to them), all members will be present, except for two of them.
    I'll update as it goes on.

As you can see it also has an interesting title, clearly influenced by current events around the Brexit.
    They joke around about it in the text, saying that it's totally not influenced by that lol. They refer to the fact that the 'Youngest team' now has 3 people in SSK senbatsu ect.

The way it works is that for each concert, the crowd get a paper with on one side Remain and on the other side Leave. After the units they put it up in the air, and vote. If Remain wins, they continue the rest of the concert with a setlist that includes songs from other 48 groups, if Leave wins, they continue with a setlist that includes only HKT songs.

In case of the following concerts, it was announced that these would be special ones with a limited line-up of Team TII, 4th gen, Meru, Mio, Mao, Nako, Miku:
    July 26, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Ehime Prefecture
    July 27, 2016 (18:30 JST)- Kochi Prefecture

Alongside those concerts there will be extra features:
    - A great Matsuri planned by members will be implemented!
    - Every guest that attended the Kochi and Tottori concerts will get a special gift to take home.
    - All the members will come and see everyone off at the end of the concert!
    - Lastly everyone in the audience will receive a written pledge… to bring to a special event exactly one year later!

Seems that the concert & these events were based off of proposals by Team TII members. Kurihara Sae talked about it here.

Setlists & MC transcripts if available:
    July 11, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Fukuoka Prefecture - Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall (福岡サンパレスホール) (Anai Chihiro's final concert) ---> Here
    (Leave win)
    July 12, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Fukuoka Prefecture - Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall (福岡サンパレスホール) ---> Here (Leave win)

July 22, 2016 (13:00 & 18:00 JST)- Yamaguchi Prefecture - Shunan Cultural Center (周南市文化会館) --> Here (Leave win & Remain win)
    July 26, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Ehime Prefecture - Matsuyama Civic Center (松山市民会館) --> See the Yamaguchi Leave setlist, it is exactly the same. (Leave win)
    July 27, 2016(18:30 JST)- Kochi Prefecture - Kochi Prefectural Culture Hall's Orange Hall (高知県立高知文化ホール オレンジホール)
    Line-up: Team TII, 4th gen, Meru, Mio, Mao, Nako, Miku --> Here (Special 'freshmen' concert, no referendum)
    July 28, 2016(18:30 JST) - Tottori Prefecture - Tottori Torigin Cultural Center's Rika Hall (とりぎん文化会館 梨花ホール)
    Line-up: Team TII, 4th gen, Meru, Mio, Mao, Nako, Miku -> Same setlist as the Kochi concert.
    (Special 'freshmen' concert, no referendum)
    July 31, 2016 (13:00 JST & 18:30 JST) - Hiroshima Prefecture - Hiroshima Cultural School's HBG Hall (広島文化学園 HBGホール) (Leave win & Remain win)
    August 3, 2016 (18:30 JST) - Nagasaki Prefecture - Nagasaki Brick Hall (長崎ブリックホール) (Remain win)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yass, new single please :corr:
    Just strolling on SNH thread then watching this and thought, "Oh, not HKT too :cry:"
    And realized it can't be(?)

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah I'm fairly sure that we won't see an HKTexit lol. Maybe some thematic final concert or campaign.

And about a single, it could very well be that the announcement for it comes near the end of the tour rather than the beginning.
    The past September singles got announced mid-August, and Shekarashika even in October.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  4. moonlit

moonlit Member

shekarashika announcement was a mess as far as I remember XD
    we all were like... single? the second one for this year? like NAO? pls.
    I sure hope they release the second single this year earlier than Shekarashika.
    I kind of hope for a Yuriya senbatsu

I'm also interested in the 4th gen <3 hopefully we see them second day?
    Makes sense to me to first see Kyappu off and the next day introduce new gens.... or is it too soon?

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nope it's not, it's pretty much the expected time for them to be revealed.

The always have a big final concert after the hall dates, like at Yokohama arena, Yoyogi or outdoor in Fukuoka. I wonder where it'll be this year, I wonder if HKT could pull off a solo Saitama concert

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I applied for the Ehime one so fingers crossed!

EDIT: Got my ticket! The last concert I went to was AKBs dome tour so I'm pretty happy! Plus, it's nice to pop over to the next town rather than fly to another country lol

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

the tour has finally started!
    the last concert of Cap...

flower stands
    http://akb-audio.blog.jp/archives/1059210444.html

photos of hall before the concert
    http://akb-audio.blog.jp/archives/1059210688.html
    http://akb-audio.blog.jp/archives/1059210236.html

concert photos
    http://asukyann.blog.jp/archives/63254637.html

remain or leave? [hehe]

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG

=======

upd:
    interesting, looks like depending on how the audience vote (leave or remain) the concert have different endings.

MC2
    国民投票のお時間
    朝まで生テレビの音楽

指原莉乃「どうも、司会の指原莉乃です」
    指原莉乃「ここから先のセトリは離脱派パターンと残留派パターンの2パターンあります」

Bx1Y8Uh.jpg fRZaIZS.jpg

this time the "separatist party" won, so it looks like they performed HKT songs
    M17 Melon Juice
    M18 Otona Ressha
    M19 Wink wa 3 kai
    M20 Sakura Minna Tabeta
    M21 Chain of love
    etc.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Full setlist for the 1st day. There are also some partial transcripts for the MCs, which I'll also translate.

MC1: SSK first time rankers.
    MC2: Leave/Remain setlist vote.
    MC3.
    Sakura: So everything was HKT.
    Sasshi: Compiling this setlist didn't leave a lot of... maneuvering space.

MC4 & Chiichan, letter.
    Remember that these MCs are probably not complete at all.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Starting with Silent Majority though lol

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

NakoMiku sensei!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Full setlist for the 2nd day. MCs perhaps later if I find some.

4th gen wise, Oda Ayaka was on Goboten before, Jitoue Nene used to be a SKE 7th gen candidate andOtoshi Marisa used to be a w-street Fukuoka idol.

It seems like those Tottori & Kochi concerts are actually two legs of the tour, which will have those members only.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Wow, I was 100% sure this time they'll vote for "remain" just to see what was prepared, but it's "leave" again... Looks like pride is stronger than curiosity))

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I know! I want to see the other setlist, but the audience that votes remain might feel less "HKT-dedicated" after the other two voted leave.

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Glad to see Aoi's back to senbatsu.
    Feel bad for Boss :( woaah this Hana-girl makes me curious :)

15. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Does anyone know who centers Silent Majority?

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sashihara

17. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Of course the big dog for the big song!!

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    FYI, Silent Majority has a different choreo here, it's not the usual one. Or so I heard.

19. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Video about the July 11-12. concert:

segments: - Anai Chihiro graduation speech - 4th generation - 8th single center

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls