Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I want an adult-ish (aka not cute) song... Saechan solo center... Jiina and Natsu flanking her... Mao, Nako, Miku out... Aanya, Rinnu, Rikopi & Piichan in... 17th spot added for Non. Time to show off HKT's beauty factor. :cool:

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I wonder if "watashi wa blueberry pie" is going to be a long term thing. I also notice that this song and "おぼえて ください" is also Aramaki Misaki center.

On the other hand, they know imochu chu! unit and two of the quatuor ranked.

We can keep the current formation from Hikaeme i love you and push other members with this kind of initiative : exclusive song on D version or something

3. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

oh wow what a lineup. don't forget Minazou though! an HKT Senbatsu full of tall/mature, beautiful girls would sure be something else :D

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

There's already type C for the units since it will take many months to form team T. (Still sad the NMB doesnt have type D for units as well)

I dont who will they swap out, I cant see them dropping the mainstays + NakoMiku. That leave 3 newcomers all of which are kinda popular.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  5. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I hope NakoMiku drops out of senbatsu, nothing against them but is awkward to see them in a PV with members like Sasshi and so, and they have literally a whole life ahead, at least if they put NakoMiku in senbatsu stop there, wasn't enough? Blueberry must have a PV and not Namaiki lips (and what a PV, I have more expensive things on my desk right now than that video) well that's my opinion, Okapan and Aanya IN for god's sake, also I can see a madness like a 24nin senbatsu or things like that who knows....We need a team T!!

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt NakoMiku are going anywhere.

I see the whole "new center" thing we've had for these couple of months as a continuation of last year's janken b-sides. I expect everything going back to normal for the next ones.
    So I wouldn't be surprised if Meru gets the center position back. Plus, she really needs the push. A bunch of HKT girls ranked on their own this year (Madoka slaying, Chihiro just 50 votes behind Meru, etc.), and if they really want to make Meru a crucial member... well, she needs to step up.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    We don't have 3 teams so i don't think we're gonna get a 22 line up senbatsu.

I think we underestimate what Nakomiku brought to HKT. Thanks to the two, HKT has been on global Idol Radar even more. Putting them out of senbatsu would be illogical and certainly out of question.

If they weren't popular, that would be another question, but their handshake are doing okay so far; and as far as i'm concerned, HKT management played the safe card not skyrocketting them to Wcenter from the beginning. I think we should be grateful for not having push-shoving like we're used to live.

It's hard to find balance between resilience bringing popularity stability, and change bringing freshness. If Staff throw away someone who has been hugely push, the member loose her confidence and her fanbase get angry. If a member is getting center spot all the time without any contest, not only we risk to stagnate in comfort zone but other members get irritated to not have opportunity handed over to them.

When it comes to Nakomiku, we're more on the first case than the second one. (simply because they are not center)

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    What's the deciding factor ? How much a certain girl would benefit from a senbatsu spot? How much HKT would benefit from including that member in senbatsu? Is it a reward for hard work (lol) ? Should it be a reflection of popularity?

Personally. I think Mao and Jiina should be out.

Mao has indeed improved a lot on stage but I don't believe she will ever be popular. Just doesn't have the looks unfortunately. I do hope she keeps on improving though. In the theatre that is.
    Jiina has been pushed for months now and without any real results to show for it. For example, her calendar still sold worse than other very un-pushed girls like Inoue Yuriya in the first three weeks. There's just no excuse for things like that. It's time for management to acknowledge that this didn't work out the way they hoped and try something different. She's a great theatre girl though.

I don't know anything about Sae.

Fact is that there are a number of girls who have been popular since the fall of 2012 and apart from Nako and Miku no one has really joined their ranks despite management trying repeatedly with a number of girls. Getting a good position in senbatsu doesn't mean you will get popular instantly (Okapan, Jiina). Why is that?
    They could make jiina more popular by making her centre and going all tashima meru on her probably. But why do that? And why jiina? They could do that with almost anyone and get decent results.

Not sure who I want to be in. Maybe Mikan and Akiyoshi could add someting to senbatsu together.

@Elementaljyt I'd like to see Wakaharu in senbatsu because I like her more than most girls in senbatsu. But then it won't make me like HKT songs more. No matter who they include. All

All I want from an HKT single is that it doesn't make my oshi as frustrated with her position as last single.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My hope/prediction :
    Meru back to center alone (she must to have a push now when mio and haruppi in undergirls)
    NakoMiku with their extreme push
    anai+madoka+natsumi 3rd row :D Piichan first senbatsu:worthy: and Akiyoshi back :^O^: collage-2014-11-kk.jpg

10. plomeplome

What is that formation tho?? 1-5-5-5 :blink:

11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

^Live formation XD

12. plomeplome

I know that its live formation but its a really weird foundation

13. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    yeah I think all of team H has proven themselves quite capable (although I'm not dance critic and I'm sure they're not fantastic or anything). don't know about the other teams though.

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Also i would like to see Umakuchi Hime & Amakuchi Hime back!!
    Umakuchi with sexy concept (Haruppi & Madoka double center + Natsu Chihiron Anya Naopon Sae Jiina Yuriya Rikopi Aoi Sasshi Aika Nao Okapan Wakachan)
    Amakuchi with a cute-idolish song (Sakura & Nako double center + Maichan Yukachan Mariri Meru Mio Seriinu Maiko Boss Mao Miku Mirun Tsuttsun Eretan Non)

15. aidolatry

aidolatry Kenkyuusei

I don't think a dance single would work out well, knowing Aki-P this might a cutesy mid-tempo song but I'd prefer something that makes them look cool without requiring the members to overexert themselves too much. Their vocals were pleasant for the K4 stage, I think a song similar to those would be nice.

I'd like to see Chihiro center, I'd be surprised if they go back to quickly pushing Meru again and make her center for this. Yuriya and Piichan in senbatsu would be nice too, since there's a high possibility Kanon might be dropped

16. plomeplome

A high chance of dropping Kanon? Where did you get that from? She is the one and only kennin member and thats enough reason for them to keep her in senbatsu until her kennin is canceled

17. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    if the rotating center is gonna happen in hkt, then i bet nako/miku will be the center, or a solo nako center

i don't think sakura will be chosen as center because of her already centering kibouteki refrain.

meru/mio might not be chose either since they've already been chosen as centers multiple times.

i think madoka has one of the highest chances of being chosen center because she ranked high in senbatsu and she even made akb senbatsu. it's been a good year for her and 2015 could be even better.

i think jiina will still make senbatsu, but i think okapan, seriinu, and akiyoshi should both make it in this single. seriinu as actually gotten promotion after the winning the halloween competition, okapan has actually always been a bit popular, and i honestly feel akiyoshi got dropped out of senbatsu with the entrance of maopani.

18. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    isn't akiyoshi more popular than okapan? isn't okapan more popular than jiina?

What about maichan? She's doing a lot better in hs and calendar sales than all three of them.

19. plomeplome

The reason Akiyoshi and Fuchigami got dropped was probably due to them not ranking in the sousenkyo while the others do, (but since they are the last row they were on the verge of being dropped for changes that happens every single anyway so...) Even if they are still more popular than the Jiina/Sae/Mao, they will be swap out for newer pushes. You cant expect the senbatsu to be the exact same every time, there are always changes in the back row.

20. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    But they got replaced by girls that didn't rank either, while girls that did rank were left out... Confusing
    Not- ranking is a reason to get kicked out of sebatsu, but ranking is not an argument for getting included.

Ii feels like they're making changes, just for the sake of making changes.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014