1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

or alternatively you could say they're making changes for the sake of trying out new things.

2. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    almost half of the HKT members deserved, in this case, deserved means they done wonders and need to be acknowledged, to have a spot in senbatsu. hell, i don't think any members especially Kyappu or Aoi are bad enough to put in the least senbatsu spot.

but we just don't know the deciding factor. it's up to the staff. we just hope they do the right thing, and sometimes it probably not the most popular or accepted, but that will do. the fact that the last time HKT members graduate was almost a year ago, and hopefully we won't have any graduation this year, proves something.

more than that, none of the 2nd generation leave as for today. that counts for something. either they just love being an idol, or they just doing it like school extracurricular, or they just love the enviroments (staff included).

me personally want Yukachan, and Murashige to come back because it just feels odd to see the PV without the mentaiko girl.

as for center, just for the fun part, the 3rd gens! (beside sae/nako/miku).

this.

3. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    Mirun will be underdog on a new single

4. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I actually liked the changes from Hikaeme I love you. Making changes it's always interesting. N46, for example, constantly does this since their 1st single (All the members were already Senbatsu members once), and I think it's great and I'm glad HKT is doing something similar. You can't go crazy and remove everyone popular from Senbatsu (SDN...), of course, but keeping fixed members and swapping the other ones it's quite good. Also, HKT should, like the other groups, have a slightly larger Senbatsu, with 18~21 members.

OK, leaving the comparisons to the other groups aside and going to the actual HKT Senbatsu :^^;: I think the best option would be, mainly based on HS:
    Team H: Anai Chihiro, Kodama Haruka, Kojina Yui, Sashihara Rino, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Matsuoka Natsumi, Yabuki Nako + Komada Hiroka, Akiyoshi Yuka
    Team KIV: Tomonaga Mio, Kimoto Kanon, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Fuchigami Mai, Okada Kanna, Tomiyoshi Asuka + Ota Aika
    Kenkyuusei: Kurihara Sae, Hokazono Hazuki
    Hazuki and Asuka for newcomers and Maichan and Okapan as returning members. Lovetan dropping, in case of a 18-member Senbatsu. For the B-Sides, return from Amakuchi and Umakuchi Hime, but without Senbatsu members. Front members:
    Amakuchi Hime: Komada Hiroka, Ota Aika, Sakaguchi Riko + Murashige Anna
    Umakuchi Hime: Yamamoto Mao, Akiyoshi Yuka, Aramaki Misaki + Kumazawa Serina

Oh, and by the way, does anyone has the list with the calendar sales? It will be interesting to see a different way to measure popularity.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

the only thing I can remember is Sasshi and Sakura took #1 and #2 respectively in both wall and desk calendar

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    yeah I once posted after two days. In the second and third wee sasshi and sakura were still dominating. Madoka didn't do as well as expected, Aoi did better than expected. Rest was pretty normal I think.

Of the girls with only a desktop calendar I thought Maichan did best. Jiina's calendar wasn't a huge hit.

Based on popularity I would suggest this senbatsu

H: Sashihara, Kodama, Tashima, Anai, Matsuoka, Komada/Sakaguchi, Akiyoshi, Tanaka M., Yabuki
    KIV : Miyawaki, Tomonaga, Moriyasu, Ota, Motomura, Murashige, Fuchigami

This looks to me be their strongest batting line up. Maybe they could include Mikan because of that thing she has going on with Yukachan but then she isn't really popular unfortunately. Komada and Sakaguchi ranked but they're not very consistent in HS and other stats so it's hard to say where they are. If Non had to be in senbatsu that would be the spot she takes. I would rather not have her in because she doesn't have anything really to do with HKT and she has her own group where she's in senbatsu. To me it would feel fairer if a real HKT girl would take that senbatsu spot.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  7. moonlit

moonlit Member

I'm still saying Riinu has a shot at this, she's been getting pushed lately.
    RETURN OF MENTAIKO!

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    There is absolutely zero chance on Non not being in senbatsu. I mean, you can hope all you want, but she is going to be there

9. Annise

Annise Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My only wish is that murashige returns to senbatsu, i really pray for her
    :worthy::worthy::worthy:

10. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

I would love shige returning to senbatsu and Aoi and Chihiro staying in :inlove:

That's all I wish for this time.

11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I hope Emily will be in the Senbatsu ^^

But I know that it's still too far though..haha

12. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

*prays for Anya to be in the senbatsu*

13. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

*prays for Akiyoshi to be in the senbatsu*

14. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    #TomiyoshiForSenbatsu.
    (Even is very unlikely).

As I stated before: I'd like to see MoriNatsu center, but is almost certain that Sakura or Haruppi will get it (or maybe MioMeru will strike back?).

15. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

They will probably do like the other groups and try a new center like madoka and Natsu or something like that

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

I was under impression that this different center than usual season among sister groups was started by HKT with Haruppi centering HILY. Because Meru is the default center, Haruppi was the variation.

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yes I agree moonlit, I thought HKT was the first.

Besides HKT's situation differs completely from NMB's or SKE's. HKT never had anyone or any duo dominate the group as much as SayaMilky or wMatsui. HKT frontgirls can't really afford to give up any of the front girl positions at this point.

18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

NatsuMado would be a pretty conservative "new" center, but I wouldn't mind it.

19. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    O yeah I forgot that in HKT you have those random pairings that limit the options for your new centres. I doubt they could make Sakura/Natsu wcentre because sakuruppi and natsumado appear to be a thing for some reason. Meru/Sakura would work I think and a lot of combinations that might never get the chance because of the pairings.

But like I said before HKT isn't really in a position to change the centres around too much, unless they're not set on keeping the current 4 as defacto hkt frontgirls.
    You're absolutely right, it's hope more than anything. Hope that management comes to it's senses and realises that an hkt senbatsu spot would benefit a hkt member a lot more.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  20. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I see this trend of rotative centers a way to promote members, Jurina Rena Sayane Milky Sakura don't need that push they gain popularity by her own means so if this idea of rotative centers keep going I discard the most popular members