1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I'm looking the most for Wakachan return (edit. it's Wakatabe Haruka. I'm confused with the nickname lmao).
    She was the mem that caught my attention first in their debut single, but after learning about HKT, Sakura ended up stealing my heart completely.
    Still, Wakachan is within my Top3 most HKT fav mems. I hope she has the second chance to shine and this time it will work out for her <3<3

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Lot of posts about who you all want in, but not a lot about who you want out.

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

^Well... as much as I think Mao has improved a lot, I think she should sit one round out, if she still is on the rise include her into 6th single again.
    I'm not sure how I feel about Jiina. She is a good singer and a great performer, but I don't care about her either way. I feel sorry for Okapan though, who is insanely pretty and a good singer too, but she missed so much because of her injury it will take her AGES to catch up with others if she does.
    Sae should stay.
    (I want HKT to have UG so that we can give Hazuki a front row UG position, :3)

4. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I don't see the problem with Non in Senbatsu unless they have at least one extra spot for her. 16-member Senbatsu with Kennin members feels like they are stealing one spot :^^;: I'm not a big fan of Kennin members in Senbatsu anyway, but considering they exist and managment will keep doing this, that's the better solution.

She is having great results on handshake events, so it's not that difficult to happen.

The Kibouteki Refrain's results (7th Round), in case anyone is interested:
    Team H
    Sashihara 25/25 ④
    Tashima 24/25
    Kodama 19/25
    Anai 14/20
    Tanaka Miku 12/20
    Yabuki 10/20
    Matsuoka 16/16 ⑦
    Akiyoshi 3/15
    Sakaguchi 3/12
    Komada 6/10
    Kojina 5/10
    Wakatabe 2/10
    Tanaka Natsumi 2/10
    Okamoto 0/10
    Yamada 4/8
    Umemoto 5/5 ⑦
    Yamamoto 4/5
    Inoue 2/5
    Ueno 0/5
    Ui 0/5
    Team KIV
    Miyawaki 25/25 ③
    Tomonaga 19/25
    Kimoto 13/25
    Moriyasu 18/20
    Motomura 15/20
    Murashige 1/20
    Ota 3/16
    Fuchigami 11/15
    Tomiyoshi 7/10
    Okada 6/10
    Ueki 4/10
    Goto 2/10
    Shimono 0/10
    Kumazawa 0/10
    Tanaka Yuka 3/5
    Kusaba 1/5
    Ito 0/5
    Imada 0/5
    Iwahana 0/5
    Fukagawa 0/5
    KKS
    Kurihara 5/5 ⑥
    Hokazono 4/5
    Aramaki 3/5
    Yamauchi 2/5
    Sakamoto 0/5
    Tsutsui 0/5
    Yamashita 0/5

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I wonder if these numbers will be enough for tomiyoshi though. 7/10 is better than some girls in senbatsu but it's not that exceptional either. Still think tomiyoshi senbatsu is really unlikely.

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Rikopi and Akiyoshi to senbatsuu
    Sae + Mao out.

7. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    If Tomiyoshi's numbers keep increasing, probably would have a shot - especially compared with girls who decreased/are strugling with more blocks.
    Maybe in two singles more <3

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

I think from those numbers Fuchigami has a good chance to be in again, but not Akiyoshi.
    Tomiyoshi's 7/10, we don't know how much % of those 3 other slots are sold. Could be good.
    I am puzzled. It seems that Riinu and Nao, though they receive some theater push and Riinu even won a contest/go 4th place in another somehow doesn't outsell a single one? Me sad. ._.

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    But since when does management pick senbatsu based on HS results? Jiina, sae and mao didn't make it because they were selling well, but because management likes them, way more important. That's why even though Jiina, Sae, Mao are still not doing good in HS events, it's far from certain they'll lose their place in senbatsu.

It wouldn't completely surprise me if they made some drastic changes and at the same time increasing the number of events to make it look like whatever did they did worked out.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  10. moonlit

moonlit Member

^drastic changes like what? @Discothèque
    for one, I thought that Fuchigami&Akiyoshi were generally on the down in popularity before HILY, so if Fuchigami managed to improve I say she has a shot. I still know very little about her. I wonder why she was picked in the very beginning. Her thread isn't particularly active either. Noticably good performer/dancer/singer?
    I think with potential returnees an obvious increase in popularity would mean that they get another shot. But yes, for one Riinu has outsold nothing, but she obviously ahs enough fans to win those contests on the side, so who knows?

11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'm hoping for a Haruppi center or a Haruppi x Sakura double center. I'm hoping that Kodama will be re-established as the center of the group.

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I really want Sakura solo center, a big push before election would give her more chance of defeating Rena and get into kami 7

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

^ummmmmm Kibouteki Refrain WCenter with Mayu was not big enough for you? XD
    Sakurruppi center would be great though, I think Meru will return as center, maybe even solo center. I think by the time of the release date the highschool entrance exams should be over, right?
    It's about the same time of the year as the Daisoukaki Matsuri, and Karen knew which high school she was in by then.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, by the end of May Kibouteki would be kinda... old? lol
    Still, Sakura fans now know that their efforts are being rewarded (more than the girls' lol), so I see them pushing her even further,even if she doesn't center anything else before the election.

I still think this one will go to Meru so she can climb up to UG.

15. plomeplome

KR is going to be more than half a year old when the election campaign starts tho, I dont see her centering the AKB Sakura single again so i kinda hope that she center this single as part of her push to Kami7. Sakuruppi would be fine as well since Haruppi also have shot at entering senbatsu.

16. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

It seems that everybody think that Matsui Rena will be drop of the kami7 but she is in front of Sayanee and Paruru. Honestly i don't think Matsui Rena will leaves the kami7,she has a very strong fanbase , Sakura can be in kami7 but replace Rena it's possible but i'm not sure.

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

^tbh I think Kami7 is currently very stacked. The only reason why people name Rena as a drop out candidate seems to be that she's the oldest? (and not yukirin, who's #3. I do wonder, if Yukirin takes #1 the coming year, I don't see Sasshi dropping below 2 or three depending on Jurina, but I don't see Mayu taking #1 again, the motivator for the voting was to get her a victory this one time) I think the current kami7 resembles the early kami7 very much in terms of "hard to dislodge from their spots".
    What I think Sakura need is even more TV exposure from now on and possibly a senbatsu spot in AKB, not a center position. Yukirin and Sasshi didn't need center position to get into kami7 either. I think center position will be needed by Meru. The reason why HKT is so special is exactly because there are so many popular girl with more or less equal standing in stead of "top two and the rest who knows what their names are lol"

18. plomeplome

Sayanee and Paruru are on the rise at the moment and it doesnt seem that they will slow down anytime soon esp Sayanee who is trying to fight with the other 4 giants to be the 48G queen(which imho she is still quite far behind them this year, maybe next year) While Rena's vote has decreased, it is very likely she will drop to #7 and Sakura is aiming for that spot as well.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Rena is still the 2nd strongest hs seller of all 48G, while people come and go, her and Yukirin have been able to maintain their fanbase since the longest time (since 2011 to be exact), there was Milky, Dasu and all the fishers and currently the new rise of Sayasus, but no matter what people come and go, she has a very dedicated fanbase, plus age has nothing to do with ssk, mariko was able to hold her position even if she's super duper old comparing to the rest (and she's in the same spot as Rena currently), plus dropping 4k of votes is hardly anything unusual, with their amounts of votes, kami 7 dropping votes is usual

20. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Wasn't this thread about hkt's 5th single?