Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

@kk127 I agree, I'm just explaining why I think people think this way. Amongst SKE members for me Rena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jurina. so, I would not mind, her climbing even higher :)

@Discothèque ended up a discussion on Sakura's chances on this or that, sorry.

On topic: when do you think will we get the senbatsu members info? A month before release? earlier? later?

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    depends, anywhere between 2 or 1 month before is normal

now it's still too early

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm thinking end of December. Early January when we will know more about this single.

4. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

If they want do a surprise performance could be in the Kouhaku or in the AKB Kouhaku(if there are this year)

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Can they perform their 5th single on Kouhaku?

exceptionnal performance for exceptionnal event

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't think hkt is in a position to perform their new single for the first time at kouhaku and akb kouhaku seems to be a bit early. Probably early January ? When will they announce senbatsu to the girls? Always interesting to watch all the rumours come and go based on positive or negative google plus posts

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah I don't think one should hope to see anything at Kohaku lol, a bit too high end.

As for timings, SakuTabe's senbatsu was revealed on the 8th February, for a 12th March release and Hikaeme's senbatsu was announced on the 31st August, for a 24th September release.

If they want to do it with a video it doesn't really matter of course, but for a concert, the HongKong one is on the 17th January. (no line-up announced)

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Discothèque Agreed, there's no way they'd perform a new song at NHK Kohaku, there's more chance they perform a well known hit like, oh say Melon Juice, there than a total unknown. I don't even think they could even if they wanted too.
    AKB Kohaku... well, no. Usually not, right?
    The senbatsu probably was already announced to the girls as well as the B-sides. They'll be practicing recording soon probably.

@DeJure as much as it would make the Chinese fans happy to be the first ones to hear the song/see the senbatsu... the chance is nigh zero. It's a Japanese release.

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Or it might just be a video announcement like they did with the last single.

Ofcourse it is nothing usual but considering Paruru and Sayanee were only 2k behind Rena, it is very likely that they will be above her next year thus pushing her down to #7.

10. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I doubt the girls already know the Senbatsu. I think last time's Senbatsu was know earlier than usual, also because the couplings had been recorded so much earlier. but I don't think the girls know the Senbatsu that much in advance either, the whole single process is too messy for that lol. it would be awesome if they first performed the single at their Hong Kong concert though. not that likely but it sure would be a hell of a present for the foreign fans there :D

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    A Flying get ( chinese costume) skit to replace Snow white would be so cool

12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    What ? Is there going to be a skit on this single?

I don't think the girls know senbatsu yet either and I'm afraid there isn't a lot of practicing before they film pv's.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The KnP senbatsu did not know the song until the first day of filming for the PV. They had to feed the girls the lines as they practised the dance before each scene was filmed. And that is not the only example of little or no practise time prior to filming.

14. Benou

Benou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    maifuchigami
    If you mean a drama pv.... then why not.
    Even if they are generally bad and noone watches them.

When they show the makings etc, it looks like they practise the choreo at the location of the shooting, the same day... So sad.

edit: ^ too fast.. yep exactly

15. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Almost every girl in HKT is senbatsu material so I hope they think about expanding to a 22 member senbatsu on occasion to give the Shinnamon's and Tomoyoshi's of the world a chance to shine.

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Discothèque @Benou I'm aware of that.
    But the entire filming and recording has to be done early on, way before the actual release, so do I think that the girls will know it way before we do? Yes, ooooooooh, yes.
    (I remember reading that Managuu PV was recorded ion February as opposed to it's release in May)

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Sure the girls will know it long before we do. My point was really that there isn't a lot of practicing going on before they shoot the pv's unfortunately.

@fluffy problem is that you don't really get the chance to shine in 22-nin senbatsu when you're back row. You could even argue the same thing about the 4 worst positions in a 16-nin senbatsu. Really don't hope they expand senbatsu to be very honest.

18. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    maybe what @fluffy means is not exactly pv-wise.

like, there's always some random local/nationwide tv shoot or magazines article that includes random/back row senbatsu member to promote the single.
    they need every media exposure they can get.

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

^the three new members last single got their own feature with just the three of them. so yes.
    I wouldn't say 22, 22 is too big for HKT, but 18? Yes, why not?

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

16nin is more than enough for HKT, SKE or NMB have even more senbatsu material girls and they only expand the senbatsu because of loads of transfers and kennins