Single HKT48 7th [74 Okubun no 1 no Kimi e] (2016/04/13)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Parikkuren, Feb 28, 2016.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Is Meru really in the back? Because her name was the 4th to be called after Sasshi and before Mio.

2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Haruppi center again? Meeeeh..... I mean, I guess it's nice that Sakura gets the AKB center, but giving her a solo center in her own group even if just once wouldn't hurt, Management.

They're probably getting back to cute for this one, after Shekarashika.

3. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  4. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hoped for a Sakura-centerd single but Haruppi's okay, I guess.
    I'd prefer a more rotating center between Mio, Meru, Sakura and Haruppi though.
    Would be nice to see Meru as center again...
    But at least, HKT doesn't relays on their center only. Sakura's still better in the SSK and in Handshakes...

• Like Like x 1
  5. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Im really happy Boss is in :D maybe because of Renacchi and the high ranks in RH. i guess Anna won't come back. Maybe if HKT do some big senbatsu with over 20 members. Im really pissed that they put Aoi out. Let's hope she'll be in the next single and the she'll rip all in upcoming SSK ;)

Sent with Taptalk

6. hotman

hotman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    never follow HKT48 so big .. but kinda sad that MERU is forgotten right now .. the cute lil girl .. and now she is 16 years old and will blossom and become the gorgeous girl like Sakura ...

i hope MERU will slaying the SSK this year

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wouldn't be surprised if Meru centered the next single.
    This is just management pushing the hell out of Haruppi so she can rank in senbatsu. Once she's in, that'll be it, IMO.

8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Boss is in a legit senbatsu, I can die now. I'm so happy! That kid is so great.
    Ouch for Aoi though, I really didn't see it coming.

9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Took it from Twitter
    if this is true then WTF, Kojina above Mio? Meru from center to this
    NakoMiku push is too strong
    Rikopi's position tho [hehe]:1st:
    12767345_1011135025622163_1566348723_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I hope this would be a legit solo center for Kodama and not like what they did in that Glass Love you song.

And for the song, I hope its as catchy as Melon Juice :)

11. kmk808

kmk808 Kenkyuusei

I think, as of right now, HKT is in the best shape out of all the other 48groups in terms of balance and potential. They currently have the #1 girl of SSK and future ace/center as reps in the AKB senbatsu. So, making Haruppi a stable center is her "holding down the fort" as Sasshi and Sakura work at spreading the name of HKT. This helps Haruppi gain popularity while not putting all their eggs in the Sakura basket; like what they did with Jurina in SKE and Sayanee in NMB.

• Like Like x 2
  12. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Congrats Hana and Boss for first senbatsu:cute:
    And for Haruppi i guess i am okay with her center again but i kinda want other than Haruppi, Sakura, MeruMio to center HKT single to make things interesting[hehe]
    (My secret wish is Sakura solo center for HKT a-side but i know it will never happen soon because she already center AKB 43rd and it will be over kill for her to center 2 single in the same time:p)
    But i am sad for Aoi :(
    I guess its matter of time when the new member comes some senbatsu will drop for shake things up

AND NOW I WANT UG SONG IN THIS SINGLE, PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN MGMT:gavel::gavel:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Any chance of "Chain of Love" being in this single? Because "Boku wa Shitteiru" was included in Coquettish last year.

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    agree with this, I believe HKT pushing the girl organizedly..sort of in order, so after haruppi is stable..meru and mio will be the next in line

15. mistertablet

mistertablet Kenkyuusei

I don't think they will stop put Haruppi as center even if she enter senbatsu in sosenkyo.
    When she rank, she will become like Jurina to SKE and Sayanee to NMB.

16. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Doubt it, considering HKT already have sasshi and sakura as a representative..with haruppi entering senbatsu too (amen) and if she really will be like sayanee and jurina..she basically will be senbatsu AKB regular, IMO HKT management really want HKT member to gain a good position as possible..not to mention meru and mio had already centering song before..and no one said she won't centering HKT song anymore

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hana-chan in!
    THAT'S IT. Make your oshi 5/5 AND OZAKI LISTEN!!! God bless him!!:worthy:

No surprise for Boss. She is Boss, afterall.:awesome:

Sad for Aoi, Rikopi rise demand sacrifice it seems. Hope she thicken up to response that.

And No, Haruppi will not become Jurina and Sayanee, not when Sakura and Sasshi still outrank her.

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    In my opinion, the main reason why Haruppi is chosen again is that her figure fits with the new concept of the song. Sakura is being pushed at AKBgroup level, so they don't overcomit to her ( and they are right). Sasshi is first of Sousenkyo two times and she doesn't need any light anymore, as her fanbase and popularity is pretty much settled. You have Meru/Mio, Nako/miku available, or a surprise. But it's possible the two pairing don't fit a cool song.

The senbatsu today was quite the surprise. Aoi being out to let Tanaka Natsumi enter. Emiri is leaving to let Matsuoka Hana in. We still don't know about the position of the girls.

In Shekarashika, Emiri was chosen for the sake of opportunity. I consider her position, "the position that everyone can hope for". And it's necessary to keep it. HKT line up is known for being very strict, which is always 16 nin senbatsu. And with iron settled member, it's hard to see bold and innovating pick each single. This time, Matsuoka Hana has been chosen and i can see why. She is having momemtum in variety show like Odekake and Goboten ( Gotoh favourite) and her HS sales are encouraging. She is the perfect match for the "position of opportunity".

Tanaka natsumi, alias Natsumikan, alias boss. A very strong character, first generation and very skilled in MC. In HKT, it is safe to say she is known from everyone. And would you believe me if i tell you she never been in an HKT A-side senbatsu? I double checked, and it was the case. She had opportunities like going to SKE, or being in Renacchi senbatsu. But i do believe putting her in HKT senbatsu will encourage her more in her path. Most of people here are happy for Natsumikan, and you can call it a "position of gratitude".

Aoi leaving senbatsu this time is a shock, but at the same time, if you look at last Sousenkyo, Aoi was the least ranked between mai, natsu, or Jiina. Her drop in sousenkyo may be the reason that push management to reward Natsumikan a spot. I have read Aoi post about the announcement, and of course she is frustrated, but she also mentioned that she understand there's many reason for this choice. She want to change her viewpoint because she's really happy for natsumikan and Hana too. To choose a senbatsu is even more complicated if you take into account Okapan; if she didn't graduate she would have also claimed a senbatsu spot of gratitude. Then what it means? Anai chihiro, Matsuoka natsumi, or even meru drop? All i can say, it was close.

All i can say is that Management is having a hard time balancing between opportunity and gratitude, and i can understand that. Place are costly, but full of significance. It means we keep an eye on you. And it doesn't mean we let you down. I keep in mind other moves like Ueno Haruka center of "chain of love" and Yuriya center of "koi no yubisaki". I remember Yukachan getting a role in Hakata-za. The girls need to sit tight, be resilient in their path and eventually be satisfied with what management give to them.

I wonder what was the case for Okapan. We will never know if not getting a senbatsu spot in Shekarashika has hasten her decision to leave the group. What i know is, she showed an unwavering will to move on to Manager Ozaki. She was determined. I am worried that more and more girls think the same way, as they don't project themselves in HKT in the future and decide to fully graduate when reaching high school graduation. At least i want it to be an hard decision. Does management provide a sufficient environnment to say "i have opportunities that lead me to something, so i stay a little longer", this is the question i want to ask to Ozaki. What we give to our girls, is it enough? When you look at those who built AKB, they have stayed quite a long time. Minimum 6-7 years. To reach a popularity worth to develop AKB. But if we stay only 3 years, i don't think it can happen anymore.

There's a call of 1000 person for the MV shooting in Shizuoka. I hope that we will have a hype song like Otona Ressha and Melon juice. And looking on a positive side, HKT is being quicker in releasing their singles it seems

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  19. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It really sucks that Aoi didn't make it, but I've been expecting them to drop her out of senbatsu since the last single. Popularity wise it makes sense but she's been one of my favourites ever since I started following the group. I'd rather they dropped NakoMiku but we all know that'll never happen.
    Glad to see Natsumikan finally get her chance and for Hana as well, she's definitely one of the most promising members.
    Haruppi: :cute:

20. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I feel sad for Aoi, but yeah, I had a feeling that if anyone was going to be dropped, it was going to be her. Good job for Rikopi for staying in/seemingly becoming a lock. And for Hana and Natsumikan!!! Fantastic news for them. I adore Hana to bits and hope she can do a lot with this opportunity! :1st:

I pray they don't push Meru to the back row. Although if they do, I then pray that Meru fans can rise up and strike for revenge in SSK. ;) Meru solo center would be the dream, but Haruppi is brilliant, so WOO GO HARUPPI.

But I still miss Shige. I don't like it, but I don't predict her returning soon. :( Management seems to be giving the last couple rotating spots to new members/giving them chances. But maybe the wheel will turn and Shige will skyrocket back to her spot. I miss seeing her perform as a senbatsu member.