1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 7th [74 Okubun no 1 no Kimi e] (2016/04/13)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Parikkuren, Feb 28, 2016.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well Aoi's rank did drop pretty hard, keyword here is drop

2. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Yayy new single, I'm happy since only HKT can bring me idol song back to liveee <3 <3
    I hope the song will be catchy as 12byou or cheerfull and high spirit like suki suki skip and melon juice..
    Congratulation Natsumikan for entering senbatsu, but where's murashige? I will miss her blue eyes :cry: in the pv..
    And for the center, i don't really pay attention since HKT pv's scene almost always equal.
    Every girl get their own spotlight.
    So i'm craving to hear the new songggg :cute::cute::cute:

3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I see Aoitan rising her rank this year. Never forget Maichan and Okapan got ranked only after management gave up on them, and aoitan still has sweet you looking on the bright side.

Also, go Hana, GO :1st:

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Haruppi's center was expected. especially before SSK. I think they'll push her like there is no tomorrow so she could close the gap between her and Sakura and become more like wMatsui rather than SayaMilky in terms of popularity and rank. maybe after she'll achieve a rank of staple AKB senbatsu member it would be a turn of other girls to center HKT singles (most probably Meru/Mio, but I won't be surprised if it'll be someone else). so my guess is that upcoming SSK is crucial for Haruppi. I have a feeling that if she won't enter top 10 it may be a disappointing result for management. not exactly a failure, but at this point just entering top 16 may not be considered good enough to be a lock for AKB senbatsu. especially since a few spots will automatically open after graduations.

I am really sad for Aoi, she is a super sweet girl and one of my favorites, but what can you do, with such merciless senbatsu system there is just no way to make everyone happy(( I have a feeling that she was kicked out of senbatsu with SSK in mind as well. since she was considered a senbatsu lock her fans kind of lost a sense of danger and became carefree, that's why her rank dropped that much. so yeah, this SSK will be crucial for her as well. if she won't bounce back in votes she may not return to senbatsu :/

really glad for Natsumikan! like really. the girl is awesome and should be promoted more to fulfill her potential. she won't become an ace or center (she'll probably take Sasshi's route and specialize in MC), but she needs to be in senbatsu to get more recognition and fans.

not much thoughts on Hana. out of draftees, I would prefer Vivian, but Hana is OK as well and I am just glad that they didn't choose Maria ^^;

5. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm excited to hear their new single I'm sure they won't disappoint .i have no problem sticking with kodama and i wouldn't mind hearing something different like the last single

6. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I love Haruppi but I really wanted to see someone else centering the single. I know it's because of coming SSK but still. Great news to hear Hana and Natsumikan are in senbatsu!
    I've got high hopes for this single :>

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I hope Vivian can make it to senbatsu one day~~ I'm starting to really like her...and she's really noticeable lol~

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

did Aoi say something yet?

9. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Finally Natsumikan in Senbatsu :cute: Time for her to shine!! XD Shes funny and idk why she calls herself busu bcos she is beautful! Good to see Haruppi center again! Not a fan of her but why not ? She might be the next Jurina or Sayanee in term of push[hehe]

10. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maichan made it back to senbatsu after her sousenkyo performance and Rikoppi probably got into senbatsu because of sousenkyo too. If Aoi does well she would definitely have a shot at getting back in.

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    That's probably the reason why she's out. Management wants to fire up her fans because they know she's got enough fans to get results.

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Its actually pretty smart move by them. Putting her out will make her fans feel like they let her down. Especially 3 months before the election single. They will buy a lot and vote a lot for her. Actually extremely smart if you realize that fans of other mid-level members will also worry about their oshi dropping, so they will try to buy more too. All in all a pretty smart business decision

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    To simplistic.

NakoMiku did not rank at all. And given the level of push they both received since joining, they were expected to. Not ranking is a bigger deal than dropping, and yet they are still in. Something else led to the decision to drop Aoitan. *coughfavoritismcough*

Haruppi Center!!!!:omfg: Honestly though she would not be center for this one, thought it would be Sakuratan for sure. I would have welcomed either, actually. But since it is my Oshimen, all the better!:banana::banana::banana:

Good for Hanachan and Boss. About time for Boss to be included. And a great opportunity for Hanachan. Vivian and Maria got all the hype out of the three 2nd gen Draftees. So this is a surprise. A welcomed one, IMO. Hope both girls take full advantage.:)

Never thought I would see an HKT A-side without Aoitan.o_O At least she seem to be taking it well, considering. Girl has matured so much. Make her climb in SSK Aoitan-oshi!

15. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Aoi's gone? *gulp* That probably means Natsu is next on the chopping block right? :cold: And Hana is way cuter than her profile pic... they should spend more time on getting those profile pics just right IMO.

16. Shinkansen

Shinkansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    If this true than the third line is my favorite. A housewife and her daughters line.

Nasu, Hana, and Natsumikan is already hanging as it is.

17. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Happy for Boss!! I hope she can stay in senbatsu,,
    Don't really mind the Haruppi center..girl needs it lol
    Kinda sad about the Meru situation though...she definitely needs to step up or she'll get left behind

18. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    looking forward Sakura screaming on the rollercoaster Fujiyama again

20. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I would find it hilarious if when Shige was scared she would cuss in Russian.