Single HKT48 8th [Saikou ka yo] (2016/09/07)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 12, 2016.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

Yuttan has reached the age where she can do more mature gravure than before, and with her figure, maybe mngmnt is trying to see if senbatsu+gravure offers gets a result? I certainly don't mind this line up at all <3
    I love Haruppi, but I wanted a different center for a single for a while now.

edit: though I agree, it is interesting how Mirun never got a shot at senbatsu. I guess a thrid loli would have been too much back then.

2. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    HANA-CHAN! :awesome:

Great to see Aoi make it back in and for Yuriya to get her first spot in senbatsu! I'm so pleased for her, and Yuutan as well. Major props and thanks to the fans that went all out for Yuriya this year at the SSK, she really deserves this chance.
    I'm not really bothered about a Haruppi center at this point to be honest. She's had a good long stretch of singles and it'll be nice for a new girl like Hana to get her chance.

3. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well, I'm happy that HKT doesn't use Haruppi as center again. I really like the singles, she centerd, but I really love it that HKT changes its center. :)

4. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    it would be cool to have a rotating center

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  5. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Not to surprising seeing Hana as center, she have been pushed so freaking hard tbh.
    Was kinda expecting something like this for her.

But meh, she is quite adorable so I'm fine with it :>

Super happy Aoi-tan got a spot at least, would be mad if she did not this single.

6. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Meh, I'm sad for Rikopi. Very happy for Aoi, Yuriya and especially Yuutan tho :D
    Only wish there were someone else from TII

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Wow Im disapointed..I not againt her push but CENTER?? I thought theyll give itto Nako (or Sakura..) Just shows that the Haruppi center-push wasnt real..
    Aoi is back :banana:

8. StealthEXE

StealthEXE Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    I think a big trend in 48G nowadays is promote younger members. Sakura/Haruppi will still be popular among the fans without having another center. Plus they have been center for a couple songs already. HKT48 needs to think long-term for when Sakura/Haruppi graduates and needs another ace.

This reaction is was the same when people found out Sakura was center for Kimi wa Melody or when Mion was center for Tsubasa wa Iranai. But I think it'll work out!

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Interesting thing I read on Twitter..

Tomiyoshi who was ranked 42nd didn't get selected for Senbatsu. Last year, the 42nd rank belonged to Okapan, who also didn't get selected for Senbatsu, as well as the single that followed. As we all may know, Okapan ended up graduating.

For both cases, it's the highest rank to not get selected.

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    If you only count hkt48 members in sousenkyou Tomiyoshi was 8th and higher than members like Meru, Miku and Matsuoka Natsumi. In the first ever election Amina Sato came 8th...

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Look at Saes position in HN. One place before Kami7

Sent with Tapatalk

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    So? Sae was ske48 not akb(at that time) and she was in ske asides. Amina made senbatsu in 3 elections and never made a selected aside ever.

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Why I think the current way HKT connects its content with the SSK results is fine:

What other groups do with the SSK results each year is not really my deal, but for HKT the way it is now is totally okay for me.

The main reason for that is that HKT only has 2 singles a year. If they would have had 4 or so, I perhaps wouldn't have had the same opinion.

If it had a near 1-on-1 relation with the HKT senbatsu of one of the two singles the SSK would very much skew incentives. If you knew that your oshi were to be guaranteed a senbatsu spot if she ranked, people would be more & more inclined to just save for SSK and skip a lot more expenses than they do now.
    A guarantee? And otherwise spend on a management that doesn't pick my girl anyway? Yeah.

Also HKT's label wouldn't really want to connect its singles to the amount of singles people buy from another label, AKB's. Especially in that amount. And it would take away one of two opportunities for their non-ranker try-outs in cycle spots.

All of it would also mean that even more of the girls' stress gets concentrated in one single event, no SSK, game over.

In any case, other sides of HKT management does reward SSK rankers with other things.
    This time around Yuriya said literally in her G+ post that this entire tour is shaped around the SSK rankers.
    When Pchan and Rikopi first ranked in 2014 they got to be in Blueberry Pie, ect.

However, as is evident by the nature of the event, the SSK reflects a popularity of some kind.
    So it does reflect some changes in HKT senbatsu.
    Also perhaps because a rise in SSK often is caused by the same thing that makes a girl interesting to promote through senbatsu, increasing popularity & sales.

So in the end the amount of influence it has now is enough.

On the senbatsu itself, first and foremost I'm really glad for Yuriya!
    Seeing her rise these last months has been amazing, even without the SSK result.
    I kinda expected her so I was not that surprised, but really happy nonetheless.

Yuutan was a bit more surprising, maybe she'll be the Boss 'try-out' like member of this senbatsu. As her rise wasn't apparent like it was with Yuriya. Maybe they are trying to go for the gravure staple lol.

Lastly, Hanachan center is also surprising. However after the fact, also kinda unsurprising.
    Her surge in popularity, recognition and especially handshakes sales & the speed in which she was selling out was quite remarkable. Something HKT hasn't seen in years. So it's not that surprising that they'd pick her to ride that wave and try to catalyze it even more. Remarkable rises grant a remarkable spot. (Also kinda neat she's from Team TII, maybe it'll remind some of the fact that it exists lol)

That means Haruppi is out, but I think she's now in at the best time to have that happen. Making a lot of sound breaking through these new barriers, AKB senbatsu, PB, ect. She's now on a different level, a great HKT rep in those regions.

Boss was a real try-out for the last one, very hard to do a repeat in that way without a big rise.
    And for Rikopi, I think she wasn't that big in decline or something like that. Just that she didn't rise a lot anymore but also probably was the least seller of the rest, so others became more interesting to promote with senbatsu and get bigger boosts.

It'll be very intersting to see! I hope Hana does well, even if simply for the fact that having one extra potential huge member is better than not having one. I don't know if she will stay center for one more though! It could be Riripon-like.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    All this thing about draft center reminds me of Riripo last year :banana:

I'm so happy for Hana she's getting what she deserves! Also congrats to Yuriya and Yuttan which I actually didn't expect, but dissapointed with Rikopi, I knew her drop in SSK will affect her. :(

15. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I hope Shinamon can be put in next single, since members said that she is the saddest girl and the most frustated-feeling after SSK result

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The fact that they chose an unranked girl for the rotation spot is surprising tbqh. HKT's senbatsu is pretty much fixed with 13 or 14 staple members

17. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    @DeJure I know I know, it's just a sucky situation in general that hkt don't get enough singles and that they have to work with what they have. I just feel so heartbroken for tomiyoshi. She must feel so bad about this all and I'm also kind of sad that it feels like no one really sees her not being there as a big deal. I've been around long enough to know how it all works(hence drawing parallels with Amina, I remember all that), I just also know it's ok to feel sad about it so I'll feel sad for a bit.
    I'm so so happy for Aoi being back and Yuriya making it and I feel like my happiness over that is just overshadowed now...

I am very excited for Hana-chan making centre, it's good to keep the group fresh and exciting and not get too caught up in having the same centres especially now that both Sakura and Haruppi are making waves throughout the 48G so I definitely agree with you there.

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

maybe, Anai might get a belated grad song

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I was sure Haruppi would get out of the center position the moment she got into senbatsu.

I'm surprised it didn't to Meru though. I have no idea who this Hana girl is lol

Meru will probably get it in the February/March single I suppose. They can't let her go down more.

20. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    She's the future, she suffered from the Imamura hype during the second draft but she managed to pull through.
    She became my favorite HKT member, she's just adorable!

g.jpg