1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 9th [Bagutte Iijan] (2017/02/15)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 26, 2016.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi centering a non-sousenkyo single???? Is this real life?

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Just like NMB with Must Be Now bside

3. Akarin

Akarin Kenkyuusei

Like the line-up, but they could drop Mio too and put Vivian in her place, this girl is amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Putting established members who haven't had much of a chance before (Yuriya, Piichan, Asuka) in senbatsu is a great idea! Putting four absolutely brand new KKS in is not. They have done nothing yet to earn those spots, and while I could see putting one or maybe two aces from their generation in order to start pushing them, four spots going to the new KKS is WAY too many.

I'd drop two of the new KKS for Nako/Miku if they're trying to appeal to a younger audience. Or even for team TII girls.

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow so many complaints already...

Stick with the same stuff = why don't they try anything new!?!:asdfgh:

Try something new = they change too much where are the staple senbatsu members!?! :asdfgh:

I think it's a pretty good lineup and having sasshi center is good for the anime tie in, nobody in the entire 46/48 group is as famous as her.

6. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^Again, I'm happy they changed things up. UNHAPPY they added FOUR brand new KKS. They could change it up by adding members who have been working in HKT for a while and have proven they should get a chance (which they did) ,but not by airdropping in four girls who haven't even done anything in the group yet.

7. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I have three words for this:
    No thank you

8. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Do you guys think the order they announced the members is the actual positions for the members?
    1. Sashihara Rino
    2. Miyawaki Sakura
    3. Kodama Haruka
    4. Matsuoka Hana
    5. Tomonaga Mio
    6. Tanaka Yuka
    7. Inoue Yuriya
    8. Aramaki Misaki
    9. Imamura Maria
    10. Komada Hiroka
    11. Tomiyoshi Asuka
    12. Shimono Yuki
    13. Jitoue Nene
    14. Takeda Tomoka
    15. Oda Ayaka
    16. Tsukiashi Amane

I don't really know about HKT's theater girls' popularity / push, but after seeing the top 5 & how the 4 lowest are the new kks, I won't be surprised if this is indeed the actual rank / positions

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    An Anime tie in without HKT mascots NakoMiku is just WTF worthy. Other than that I am ok with it.
    With HKT ther is one motto to follow: Trust in Sasshi :)

10. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Meru already lost a lot of weight, 3 meru fans agree (including me) so its probably true (not just seeing things). So I think a comeback is certainly possible!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I agree with @flutterbyu here. Basically we can't simply say that those that don't like the line up is because they don't like something new. There are lots of other HKT member that have served the group for a long time and they are being skipped for these relatively unproven KKS. The other selection are okay. Dropping NakoMiku for a kids anime theme song is a strange choice.
    I could accept it more if they chose the member based on a certain theme (idol song, cool song, dance song, singer song, etc), but I don't see a theme here. I think they simply chose those KKS to cause a stir, thus talking point among the fans. It would be nice for them to explain to us fans what is the reasoning behind this line up, especially the 4 KKS and how they think it would affect the relationship with the more senior members that haven't got a chance to be in A-side.
    I'm still hoping for a double A side or a promoted B side, otherwise, I lose respect for HKT management (and if Sasshi is involved in the selection, I really hope she have a great explanation because personally I believe in Sasshi decision making ability).

12. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    C'mon people
    kks is on the single for a inicial push to get better recognized. And i think this is a nice idea. With the new T2 team these new kks will have some minimum chances to show themselves

Of course we have some people who don't get a chance and this is wrong. But nothing to do with kks

13. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It's not as if there's no precedent in HKT for this. Hatsukoi Butterfly was released 2 and a half months after the 2nd gen debuted, Meru centered it and Mio and Mai both got senbatsu spots.

Very interesting line-up. I'm glad that they're continuing the Yuriya and Yuutan push from the last single. As for the girls that've been dropped from this release I wouldn't worry about them too much. This is clearly a very experimental, one off single especially as we normally only get 2 a year. If only 1 or 2 of them had been dropped to make way for some 4th gens then it could be bad, but they've even replaced some big up and comers and senbatsu staples. I'm sure most of them will be back in the 10th single.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This is a mess.

I LOVE IT.

Not entirely sure on Nako not being in though. It's the only one that irks me.

Meru, going from center to non-senbatsu is a game changer.
    Who would have thought that the 2nd Jurina would miss a senbatsu!
    I'm already anticipating the next election to see how this fares lol

Preach.

I don't know what to expect from this anime tie-in though.
    But yay for Sasshi centering!

15. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I think it's good that they include so many new members also that they kicked Lovetan out is a good sign (even if I'm not happy). Lovetan is getting older and older she will probably graduate soon and that they'll try now to put other members in her position is good.
    I'm sad that Meru is out. I like her more and more but this will may give her the rest. Drop in SSK and now from Senbatsu.
    But what's with Aoi??? Her fans did so great in the latest SSK. I really hope they won't continue like this ("high" ssk girls kicking out) cause then fans won't spend so much money on SSK and it will end like NMB

Edit: What means the title? Baguette??? The Baguette

Sent with Tapatalk

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I'm not blaming the KKS. I'm blaming the management for choosing them if they don't have a really good reasoning. To use this single as a way to promote them, personally, I think it is not a good reasoning because it undermine the other member effort. I'm not a 100% believer on hard work, but to compare 3-4-5 years effort vs a mere months?
    Also Hatsukoi Butterfly was a coupling song, so the circumstances is totally different. When you see any 48G documentary, being selected in a A-side is one of the most important thing. By simply being in an A-side you can get more work opportunity.
    I actually don't mind if they make a coupling song consisting of all KKS members this early, I actually think it would be a good move. But giving them a spot in A-side, not only 1, but 4 spots is simply too much for me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Didn't even expect another Single this year, let alone this crazy Lineup.
    As always I will withold judgement until we know the actual song. Wonder what kind it will be if it's for a kids Anime though.

If the song is good I don't mind a shakeup that promotes more members. My Oshimen likely wouldn't have been in a "normal" lineup either after all. :p

18. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That was fast.. They just released Saikou Kayo as well.

This is definitely an experimental single. (The amount of Kenkyusei and Team TII)
    Hence why they put Sashi at center for potential damage control.

Also singing for an anime theme, this should be interesting.

19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Lol I read Baguette xD

Sent with Tapatalk

20. trxsh

trxsh Member

HKT is not one of the groups I follow but this is really great. To those upset about the senbatsu, I would say consider seeing it like this; HKT usually has two singles a year so really the senbatsus staple members that got cut aren't technically having less promotion time than usual, rather they are missing out on some extra lime-light. Of course, this is unfortunate in and of itself, but to people who have favourites that never seem to have a shot at senbatsu, what the existence of this line-up does is raise the possibility for them to enter. Because if you think about it, the less opportunity there is for senbatsu staples to drop, the less likely it seems that anyone outside of that will have a shot at ever entering. So really, HKT is showing they are more egalitarian here and the benefits for the group (ALL the girls in the group) really outweigh any negatives imo.

Meru is one of the HKT members I actually like, but honestly I'll be more interested in this single than I would be in another generic HKT senbatsu (read: no interest at all) I'm interested in how the 4th gens will do; hoping they found some good vocalists like they called for in their audition. Also, I agree that Sasshi center is probably a part of the promotional agreement or something.