1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 9th [Bagutte Iijan] (2017/02/15)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 26, 2016.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Three single in a year from now? I hope so!
    Considering NGT will have their releases soon, I hope HKT as senpai group would start to release 3 single in a year [hehe]

Don't really care the line-up though, just excited to wait for the whole package of the single.

2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    AMEN!
    who is your favorite hkt member btw?

3. Enreik

Enreik Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Along with most of everyone, I was shocked when I first saw the lineup for the next Single. But at the same time I am super happy for the members that are going to be in Senbatsu for the first time. And also for this next single, we will get a chance to see what the 4th Gens have to offer, and how they have been developing in the last few months. Members that have rarely been given any spotlight because they are so new. I for one am looking forward to getting to know these 4th Gen members better.

Even though there are some members that I wish could have been selected or even stayed part of the Senbatsu. I would rather that HKT takes a chance to showcase other members besides the usual suspects or else they could fall into a rut and become stagnate with the same members being in Senbatsu over and over again. And before you know it, these members graduate, and there is no one to take up the slack because HKT or management didn't want to take the chance with other members or to show the members abilities in the spotlight.

If anyone is interested I made a spreadsheet of the 48group's past Senbatsu members, and just looking at it, I wish that other groups would give more members a chance to be part of the Senbatsu. I realize that there is so many more logistics and stats that management has to look over when making the selection but it seems to me that for the most part all the Senbatsu members for each group is the same, and it saddens me to know that apart from the Senbatsu members, most of the others will never get a chance to show what they can offer.

Here is the link to to spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...GbZP0h-Q1NmAXVnyBcL1eRzPO8/edit#gid=358792306

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Vivian! But I also like Tomiyoshi so I am glad she was selected.

5. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    IDK, since the anime itself already aired from this spring and right now is at their 22nd episode,
    And on twitter, TBS said they change the theme song using HKT48 new song at October 1st, which is only next Saturday.
    The single can come out that fast (not even 1 week)? Or is it next year? LoL.
    I don't get it LoL. i mean, stage performance always goes this time and there'll be no time for that theme song challenge.
    Is this really a "single"?:confused:

福岡を拠点に活動するHKT48がTBS系「カミワザ・ワンダ」(土曜前7・0)でアニメ主題歌に初挑戦することが26日、分かった。
    (HKT48 who based at Fukuoka is taking TBS "Kamiwaza-Wanda" (Saturday 07:00 JST) first anime theme song challenge at 26 (date). Got it.)
    同作は宇宙犬のワンダが邪悪なモンスター「バグミン」を捕獲して平和を守る物語。主題歌はAKB48グループの総合プロデューサー、秋元康氏(58)が作詞作曲した「バグっていいじゃん」(発売日未定)で、指原莉乃(23)がHKTのシングルで初センターを務める。
    (The film is story of Wanda the Universe Dog who try to protect the peace and capture evil monster "Bagumin". The theme song created by AKB48G producer Akimoto Yasushi (58) is "Bagutte iijan" (Release Date TBD). and Sashihara Rino (23) will serve as her first HKT single center)
    若手の注目株、宮脇咲良(18)は「アップテンポで覚えやすいので家族で歌ってほしい」。10月10日の第7回AKB48じゃんけん大会に参戦する兒玉遥(20)は「“カミワザ”で勝ち上がりたい!」とアニメにあやかって優勝を狙う。
    (Young Rising Star, Miyawaki Sakura (18) say "I'd like to sing an Up-Tempo family song that easy to remember". On the October 10th AKB48 7th janken tournament, Kodama Haruka (20) who compete say "i want Kamiwaza (=miracle) to win! (i want to win miraculously!)" while mentioning the anime and said her aim.)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They better release it before next year. December maybe?

7. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I like that HKT48 is doing this, it really gives you hope that management might actually be trying to give growth opportunities to girls who don't usually get the chance to shine under the spotlight. Someone mentioned that high ssk rank and HS sales are mostly due to push and exposure, and that seems about right, so giving opportunities to different girls is a good sign that management is trying to even out conditions for the members.

I have absolutely no problem with a Sasshi center single, even though they say it's her first in hkt but she honestly got prominence in a lot of other singles, I mean, make noise, shekarashika, she's really everywhere in those, basically a center, which I don't mind at all, I thought it was quite fitting. And plus this is probably part of the deal, it's a big milestone for hkt48 to get to perform a song for an anime, I am assuming this will give them good promotion and results.

I like that the KKS got 4 spots, it's good to see some 3rd gen other than NakoMiku in senbatsu, even if they might've been fitting for the anime song, since when do they fit the theme with the members of senbatsu? If that was a thing we would've had very different senbatsu members constantly.

Although I see this in a positive light, doesn't mean I am completely satisfied with some names being kept and other being dropped. So I'm really hoping for other good songs/mvs to go along with this single. Since it's so close to saikou ka yo, I'm guessing it won't be team songs this time. I just wonder why is it so close to the previous single. It just seems like bad timing... But I'm glad to get another single this year.

I don't have high hopes about getting an actually good song, since it's a children's anime, so I'm guessing something silly and generic...

Meru comeback story? I don't see it happening. Haruppi's struggle was a really well thought out strategy, Meru, on the other had, has just been dropped slowly even if she got to be in senbatsu all this time. Losing weight or not, I don't think this is a very strong factor in her situation. As we've seen from her gravure this year, she is not fat, she grew up and her looks changed a lot. Maybe if she lost weight she would look more like her past self, maybe not, but I don't think that's what's stirring her faith inside the group. No offense, but saying she lost popularity because she gained weight is like saying that members who don't fit the beauty standards (*ugly*)can't be popular, which just doesn't seem to be true as there are in fact not so pretty members who rank high in ssk and are doing very well or whatever. Beauty is perceived differently.

8. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I totally missed this for some reason, but how exciting~

Sasshi center tho? I think I agree with some of the other people who posted that it was required for Sasshi to center cause I feel like she would never center an HKT (main) single via her own wishes (except maybe her own grad single?). Sad no Vivian, but I can get over that cause there's so many new girls (Maria tho lol). Happiest for Asuka tho cause I really like her.

10. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Wow this is fast. Saikou ka yo has just been released and now they announced the 9th single.
    Props to HKT management for the bravery to experiment new things,new girls,new line ups. Nothing to lose here since this is sasshi center and also the tie-in with some children anime (not very interested tho). I'm glad that i don't have kami-oshi in HKT. I like natsumi the most, but hey she will be okay if she drop out from senbatsu this time :), same goes with nako-miku,jiina,madoka etc. They will come back in the next single i believe.
    But it will be different story for Meru.
    IMHO i never feel anything for her in the beginning (no hate also no love), but i now i feel deeply sad for her. Like everything was prepare for her in the beginning and now her push disappear like a ghost.
    It really reminds me of miruki tho. And i kinda doubt even if she will manage to push her rank higher to UG next year, i have a feeling she wont be center that we used to know. (look at how miruki come back and ranked in senbatsu but mngmnt keep ignoring her and now she graduated). I kinda feel there will be no another struggle story like haruppi, i kinda think this is the end for her (i dont want to make her fans feel sad) but the best scenario is she will stay in the 2nd row but not come back to claim the center throne (i wish i will be wrong with my feeling this time).
    I have a feeling that the song will not be really catchy or suitable for my ears (i also dont like saikou ka yo) but HKT often proves me wrong [hehe] so i'll wait for the miracle. My hope is this not another kokoro no placard type of song with weird trumpet and silly dance (bcs this is children anime theme) :hmm: but i think they have learnt from mistakes.

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't feel too bad about some of the drops, cause in hindsight of some these members had basically gotten a free ride into sembatsu from the start (NakoMiku, Natsumi, Meru probably some others too) and had stayed in sembatsu for a while even if other members lost their chance than even they deserved a chance too. It seem hypocritical to say it is unfair now to remove them since they finally made some achievements now with their longstanding push, since technically it was also unfair for them to be in sembatsu as long as they have been. But hey some of this may cause certain members to eventually permanently drop from sembatsu, but that maybe because another member finally got a fighting to chance to fight for sembatsu. So you there is actually a lot of balance in this move, so no justification is really needed for making this move.

12. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    From what I see is this:
    1. This is a song for TBS anime, it means this is not a regular senbatsu song.
    2. We haven't even sure yet if the single will be available to buy.
    3. HKT launch 2 single per year so I'm guessing since this single is too close from previous single (people still getting hyped with saiko ka you spin off). This song is like a bonus single this year..
    4. So if my assuming about the bonus single were right, I think it's understandable if manajemen use this single to push unpopular member.
    5. Some people see this as a cruel moves toward stable senbatsu but from what I see, the number of drop out member from the line up is an indicator that this has nothing to do with dropping them forever unless they get rank again. Let say for example if only meru, or nako, or jiina who dropped from senbatsu..then I will be worried. But since management did mass drop..I'm pretty sure the next single will back to normal again (with an additional of hana I guess)
    6. So from that conclusion yes its risky, but IDK...some of the girl here is have been dreaming to get into single..if some of you watch odekake, how shinamon take the senbatsu result really hard and now she can get into this single. This might her only chance to give her best to elevated..because next single everything will be back to normal.

So..to know that this is not a main or primary single of HKT48 and this is more like promotional single for TBS..I think management really did well taking this opportunity to pull younger and unpopular member. Because in the line up on normal HKT single, management will only change 1-2 member to switch with another member..but with this bonus single..they can push many member at once.

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm not sure if you caught it but during the senbatsu reveal they discussed it being certain members' first single senbatsu. I'm pretty sure it's a normal single.
    If you're saying it might not get much promotion you could be right, we don't know, but there's nothing suggesting the single will operate differently at this point.

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    nope, maybe I said it the wrong way but what I meant by different is because HKT is not supposed to release a single this close (usually) with another single. So I assume this is a special case..not because how things work in the single. And I already told you this is only my assuming. Not stating this as a fact at all

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    no nakomiku wtf?

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Meru is the 48g version of ikoma, a failed center. There will be no comeback story or anything like that because she just didn't take off like they'd hoped and they've stopped pushing her to the front. Out of the 4 main ones, meru has fallen like a rock, mio has stayed near the same and slowly moved up, and sakura/haruppi have shot up to the top. At this point I agree with management that they made a mistake with meru and they should move on, probably to hana.

17. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I wouldn't go as far as calling Meru a failed center. A failed push, definitely but not a failed center. She was the center HKT48 needed at that time, the way I see it she was fitting more than others at that time. Management's mistake was limiting Meru's push to hkt48, and expecting her to reach AKB Group popularity.

Haruppi:

Unranked
    37th -- AKB48 team A kennin
    21st
    17th
    9th

Sakura:

47th
    AKB48 A-side UZA
    26th
    AKB48 team A kennin
    11th
    7th
    6th

Mio:

59th
    AKB48 Team B kennin
    Gravure
    27th
    Tentoumuchu
    Dropped as HKT48 center
    21st
    23rd

Meru:

55th
    38th
    Tentoumuchu
    Dropped as HKT48 center
    32nd
    Gravure
    43rd

Of the 4 girls listed, Meru was the only one without any prominence or push inside AKB48. They all got to participate in akb48 B-sides with huge senbatsu. Sakura got into an A-side before she ranked undergirls. Mio and Haruppi got Kennin to AKB48 before they ranked into UG. Meru didn't get any of those opportunities and she couldn't even be on gravure due to her age when she was on the rise, yet she did rank undergirls last year.

In a most recent example we have NakoMiku technically pushed as a duo but Nako obviously got the advantage.

Nako
    2 months in as KKS (center HKT48 coupling song in AKB48 album)
    Unranked
    Namaiki lips (NakoMiku duo, HKT48 B-side)
    Kennin to AKB48 3 months before ssk
    Unranked
    Ijiwaru chu (solo B-side)
    28th

Miku
    Unranked
    Namaiki lips (NakoMiku duo, HKT48 B-side)
    Unranked
    45th

Nako and Miku started together and were promoted together ahead of all the 3rd gen. Nako got a kennin with AKB48 and Miku stayed limited to HKT48 activities, it's clear the gap between them in ssk.

HKT48 exclusive girls won't go as far as the ones that participate in AKB48 activities.

• Like Like x 1
  18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    32nd place in SSK is a respectable ranking a year ago and this was done when her push was done. It all was evident when she wasn't selected to kennin unlike her TTMC mates. I personally thought something was fishy when she wasn't allowed to MC a Hyakketen episode.

Edit: I'm talking about Meru

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Meru's populaorty dwindled down when she gained weight as well. Same as Naanya

20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It's sad, but people are really cruel TT__TT

As for the rest of the thing...

Sasshi HOLY SHIT

FINALLY

Those 3 #1 titles had to amount for anything in HKT someday. I'm glad.

I feel bad for Nako, though... She's one of my faves...

But it's always nice to see at least of the groups is willing to shake things up for real. It is already one of HKT's biggest strenghts and the other SGs should learn from that.

4 kenkyuusei in the lineup, though... if they are already eligible for Senbatsu, why are the still Kenkyuusei? It's the one thing I never understood about Kenkyuusei in Management Senbatsu. If you're throwing them straight to the A-side already, why don't you just omit those formalities and fill Team T?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016